TSL LABS

Not to change the subject but im curious if anyone has used this guys test prop??? Cant be messin with the long esters fukin trt......

And pantera is the best metal band in tbe world!!

Agree on the Pantera comment. Vulgar Display of Power has a special place in my heart.

As for test P, yes. I'm running it with tren a. Tren a 75ish mg eod and Test P 50 ish mg eod. Unfortunately I have no bloods to post on this. I can tell you I have a "healthy" libido (the free clinic might see it as unhealthy) and I feel mighty fine. Wish I had some hard number for you, brother.

I started my first cycle almost 2 months ago got test e. And so far I gain almost 15 pounds with no side effects .I would say his test e was really good and it works just amazing. Waiting for my next order hopefully here soon. So I would say thanks @TSL

I started my first cycle almost 2 months ago got test e. And so far I gain almost 15 pounds with no side effects .I would say his test e was really good and it works just amazing. Waiting for my next order hopefully here soon. So I would say thanks @TSL
15 lbs in 2 months and no side effects? Must be fire af!

I know you are new to this so I'll take it easy, but these are the types of posts you don't want to post.[emoji106]

Edit: without something to back it up.

When you say no sides, are you taking any AI? Perhaps that is controlling your side[emoji6]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you are new to this so I'll take it easy, but these are the types of posts you don't want to post.[emoji106]

When you say no sides, are you taking any AI? Perhaps that is controlling your side[emoji6]

Although 15 lbs isn't unreasonable, it did sound a little too gushy.

Agree on the Pantera comment. Vulgar Display of Power has a special place in my heart.

As for test P, yes. I'm running it with tren a. Tren a 75ish mg eod and Test P 50 ish mg eod. Unfortunately I have no bloods to post on this. I can tell you I have a "healthy" libido (the free clinic might see it as unhealthy) and I feel mighty fine. Wish I had some hard number for you, brother.
Appreciated:)

I hit a few PR's to that album :)

BTW thanks for all the info and dropping knowledge. I've been following and reading your post my man. You very rarely if ever get into cock measuring contest. Always having some logic to your statements as well being able to admit you could be wrong but back it up with proven evidence. So right on, keep on keeping on brother. Thanks for the help my man, much apperciated.

Isn't this what you were against at the beginning? Bashing peoole like this?

It was a joke my man. It was all hour i wasnt digging at the gent. My bad. It was to get a luagh not to come off like asshat should've put the lil windy face ;)

It was a joke my man. It was all hour i wasnt digging at the gent. My bad. It was to get a luagh not to come off like asshat should've put the lil windy face ;)

I will be able to let you know about the test P an C. But that's it on his test products. All I can speak on is labmax as well as personally feeling until proper 6 week mark. Bloods should always be drawn in the am. 8-10am.
Also if you take your shot at this time your body thinks it's a natural serge of test. Sometimes limiting side effects. That's proven.
Also in the med. Feild and Roger rabbit an others are spot on about free test to TT levels. Plus we use scientific method. That's how we outed the myth Tesst causes prostate cancer and cardio vascular problems. Both myths which in fact the studys they with held had in proper statistical analysis. Reading it backwards. Test cut both problems by 50% if i remember correctly. The first myth was done on a man with his boys cut off who had prostate problems already an actually I believe if you over a certain age and take test it actually can speed up the problem if you start later in life. If you start young it actually helps open Valves in your heart as well as so much more. There isn't enough space here to really dive into it. But you can cross reference everything I've stated an if it's wrong which it could be but doubt it. Then teach me and I will humbly agree with scientific studys to back the claim

It would appear you have a thing for cock ;-)

Goddamnit man! Don't tell the whole board homie. Just your shirtless body with Roger rabbits avi face on it. Gets me hot an bothered. I'm in a class teaching students well on break and I'm sweating threw my scrubs....ooooo oo shiiiitttt. Popping a chubby in these will expose my motives! This cannot be. You caught me in a self loathing lie my friend. I'm like ponokeo..I'm a really long boy now....kaduuushhh woody

Lmao... good shit bro!!!

Thanks my man. Back to class I go. 99% women and umm myself. Nothing hotter then these medical student skanks. Bahaha might need a few other shots after its all said an done! ;)
Good luck on your gear journeys my friends.

Btw dr. Tony huge is a cunt. Who pushes dnp on lil kids. An he needs to be whacked. When will these 3rd world country's be like hey..come over here wealthy white man. Kaaadush an peel back his muffin cap. Hahaha sorry sick an twisted much? Nahh he ruins peoples life's. He is a ca ca cunt.

Good luck with all that estrogen but I must admit and I've known a few nurses in my life but almost all of them were some kinky bitches

Goddamnit man! Don't tell the whole board homie. Just your shirtless body with Roger rabbits avi face on it. Gets me hot an bothered. I'm in a class teaching students well on break and I'm sweating threw my scrubs....ooooo oo shiiiitttt. Popping a chubby in these will expose my motives! This cannot be. You caught me in a self loathing lie my friend. I'm like ponokeo..I'm a really long boy now....kaduuushhh woody

oh-god-why-did-i-read-this-post.jpg

Thanks my man. Back to class I go. 99% women and umm myself. Nothing hotter then these medical student skanks. Bahaha might need a few other shots after its all said an done! ;)
Good luck on your gear journeys my friends.

Btw dr. Tony huge is a cunt. Who pushes dnp on lil kids. An he needs to be whacked. When will these 3rd world country's be like hey..come over here wealthy white man. Kaaadush an peel back his muffin cap. Hahaha sorry sick an twisted much? Nahh he ruins peoples life's. He is a ca ca cunt.

So let me make sure I understand this correctly. You are saying you are a doctor?