TSL LABS

How do you act like a Cunt?
Anyways I an not acting like a immature child on a online forum. You all seek attention who obviously have a sex starved relationship or none at all. Probably not enough love as a child either. Your sheer lack of intellectual abilities shine through with ever single post. So it's very simple for me to go hit ignore. You offer nothing positive ever. Like I said if your neg. Out ways the pos. Then what are you doing? O trolling like a cunt,saying cunt things,acting like wait...you know....huh huh do ya kid...ya a CUNT

Let me guess. @Djt17 . Who sent me your lil love message about staying safe. Don't be a cunt bro. I know way to much about you my man. I will just chalk you up to the bitch you are. You post on this forum so fucking much people hate you. Hate you. That's bad. I can't even imagine you having a single friend. I feel sorry for you.

If you want me to be a cunt like you i will hit the kid up and have him send me over your messages again. Don't act all hard and then be soft acting worried for that kid then go right back and talk shit about him. Your a piece of fucking scum. With zero loyality ,honor, or trust. You are a online troll my man.

O my God really? Haha haha hahah your really reaching now. 2dumb2plum and Cdn are on the exact same level to me. 2 trolling cunts with zero logic. He turns on everyone always. Just like that other 2 faced cunt fuck. Anyways I am going to read from other memebers who contributed not go around bashing other members like a 2 faced bitch all day every day.mmm.hint hint.
Guess I struck to many nerves with your giant bodys and lil brains. An all working at a manufacturing job or construction. Feel sorry for ya guys. Really do.

O my God really? Haha haha hahah your really reaching now. 2dumb2plum and Cdn are on the exact same level to me. 2 trolling cunts with zero logic. He turns on everyone always. Just like that other 2 faced cunt fuck. Anyways I am going to read from other memebers who contributed not go around bashing other members like a 2 faced bitch all day every day.mmm.hint hint.
Guess I struck to many nerves with your giant bodys and lil brains. An all working at a manufacturing job or construction. Feel sorry for ya guys. Really do.
Take care Irish troll ;)..good night lol

Gain strength,we'll being and size. So this guy saying he will report me to the DEAL and send me illegal drugs so I get arrested is just sad as fuck. He ruined his own name by being just called into ? And cou

That's not a melt down. It's simple facts. I have read all your trolling post cdn. You go around preaching then do the EXACT opposite
You have a habitual habit of making words in your postings in all caps. Many examples to show between the two names. Pretty clear you are @Djt17

Really that's your best comment I have PMS from 2dumb2plum asking me about the tne blend and my elite shit genetics cycle i ran and wasted 315$ on. So how would that be possible? Obviously you do not think before you speak that's the problem. An im not a professor by design im a RN. Traveling RN. I was just hired to teach and expected it for many reasons it builds my personal credentials. If that's your best argument then please take a seat because it isn't even close to being a logical on aye. You candian troll faggot. If you want to get racial that also shows your lack of intelligence. Your vocabulary is one of a downy child. Maybe that's it your mother drank to much while you were in the womb. O shit all makes sense now. You have some serious issues with having to have the last word and complety married to your ideas and can never accept the fact your wrong. Like I've stated ive been reading this board for over 3 years. Guys like you do more harm then good. You bash trolling but troll. You get lil hard on's when other people succeed and that's a terrible quality to have. Go pack to you 5%er youtube videos and isarms.com forums you stupid asshat of a human being. Having a talk with you is like me speaking to a monkey who knows English. Just yapp...he..heee..haaa..hah slap chest. I'm alpha everyone is lower then me must show dominant behavior. You think your smart an slick when in reality your a online keyboard warrior with zero life skills. Absolutely zero physically attributes. Sorry the Grammer isn't up to your Nazi standards do to auto spell and I type super fast. If I ever met you it would immediatly turn into a physical altercation because your lack of communication and vocabulary. Your kind is what ruins this world. Over population my friend you should be castrated so you can not breed. Your kind is like fleas. So very annoying and under appealing to the general population. Your a succubus who rides coat tales an the backs of others for personal gain. A true snake in the grass. Like I said I will hit that kid up and have him shoot me your messages acting all concerned then not 20 mins later when you knew he left you talk shit. You have NO honor.

Sponsors