TSL LABS

I just wasted over a half hour "catching up" on this thread... And nothing changed since last I was on... Just a lots talking in circles...fuck, cock, and bitch talk, rinse repeat

@Padawan and @thetsl thank you guys for the promo. As well as good communication zero issues and recieved all my stuff. Genius shipping methods my friends. That is second to none my friends. I will be starting my run today. TA time with holiday. 2 days!

I did pre bloods starting at 330 roughly tt. I will do 6 week bloods as well as post. This is just half of my total orders i will be placing 3 more. Might order some labmax and try that process out for my own personal piece of mind. Overall super happy with the process guys. I apperciate it. I gave credit where credits do.

Comm. Less then 24 hrs after email for response.
Ta. 2 days with holiday.
Recieved full order.
15% discount honored even after the sale was over do to my payment method.
Very cool guy I delt with who helped me with a few questions I had. Never once did not respond.
Gear/ don't know yet. Give me a few weeks an then i will post back.
Overall zero drama or concern, best TA out of over 14 orders ive placed in my lifetime. So conclusion is i will make other orders. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 1484846233827337046534.jpg
    1484846233827337046534.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 89
@Padawan and @thetsl thank you guys for the promo. As well as good communication zero issues and recieved all my stuff. Genius shipping methods my friends. That is second to none my friends. I will be starting my run today. TA time with holiday. 2 days!

I did pre bloods starting at 330 roughly tt. I will do 6 week bloods as well as post. This is just half of my total orders i will be placing 3 more. Might order some labmax and try that process out for my own personal piece of mind. Overall super happy with the process guys. I apperciate it. I gave credit where credits do.

Comm. Less then 24 hrs after email for response.
Ta. 2 days with holiday.
Recieved full order.
15% discount honored even after the sale was over do to my payment method.
Very cool guy I delt with who helped me with a few questions I had. Never once did not respond.
Gear/ don't know yet. Give me a few weeks an then i will post back.
Overall zero drama or concern, best TA out of over 14 orders ive placed in my lifetime. So conclusion is i will make other orders. Thanks guys

How do you not know the gear quality after having ordered 14 times?:rolleyes:

Just calling it how I see it, all of the other blood work has been posted by accounts opened within the last 3-5 months zero validity
Mine were capped at 3000 ive been a member for a year a lil over now and i was running 750 mg test e a week same dose so idk about anyone else but gear was good for me i know they were higher then 3000

Mine were capped at 3000 ive been a member for a year a lil over now and i was running 750 mg test e a week same dose so idk about anyone else but gear was good for me i know they were higher then 3000

What was your cycle? Just test e?

If so, what was your free test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes just a example guys of ta i cant say anything about the gear. Other then no instant pip issues did 1 1/2 ml. An 1 1/1 ml.
200 mgs deca
Front loaded test C mixed with a lil P.
An some tne prior to my workout.
1 dose of Ddrol.

Just happy with overall ordering process. Maybe I was just lucky with TA and communication? Idk but seems like the guy has buckled down recently and has his process on point. I'm anxious to see the results. Super super pumped to see when later in my cycle im repping in Mast E at 600mgs a week 2 doses. Last 6 weeks. If his Mast E is on point. That compound i have yet to find. 6 out of 6 has either been bunk or EQ. Every test ive done on them from int. Or domestic all have failed. Seems like i can find lagit primo easier then I can find Mast E. I was going to run primo with deca because I've had some great results in the past. However I wanted to try his Mast E and will be testing to see if the horomone is present if so going to stock up on it while the getting is good.

Has anyone else been having trouble find Mast E? Like with consistent results? I have yet to see any labs simec or chemtox on Mast E??
Thanks. Have to work a 12 tonight so won't be back for a min. Hoping my results are like others here. Also the other orders go like this one I will be a happy mo fo. Guarenteed ;)

Man I do not sign in one night and geez........

So we have Timmy with a capped of over 3000+ on test Enanthate, we have the lowest TT score I've seen in my 6 years of being in this game at 1700 on 700mg, and COUNTLESS posts with guys talking about only god knows what hahahaa......

Hope everyone has had a great week, any big plans for anyone this weekend other than fighting each other on meso ?!?!?!? :)