TSL LABS

Man I do not sign in one night and geez........

So we have Timmy with a capped of over 3000+ on test Enanthate, we have the lowest TT score I've seen in my 6 years of being in this game at 1700 on 700mg, and COUNTLESS posts with guys talking about only god knows what hahahaa......

Hope everyone has had a great week, any big plans for anyone this weekend other than fighting each other on meso ?!?!?!? :)
Hopefully watching the steelers beat New England on Sunday

Man I do not sign in one night and geez........

So we have Timmy with a capped of over 3000+ on test Enanthate, we have the lowest TT score I've seen in my 6 years of being in this game at 1700 on 700mg, and COUNTLESS posts with guys talking about only god knows what hahahaa......

Hope everyone has had a great week, any big plans for anyone this weekend other than fighting each other on meso ?!?!?!? :)
Hey, if you miss a day here then your gonna miss a ton

Going snow tubing yyyyyaaaayyyyy.Not my idea.It was my woman's idea.46 year old man going down a slope in a tube.Im sure I'm gonna look pretty fucking ridiculous

Na just a one day trip.Its actually night tubing.Not sure where exactly.I know we take the bus in the city and then it's a 2hr ride.Like I said her idea.Just hope I don't bust my ass and can keep training

Na just a one day trip.Its actually night tubing.Not sure where exactly.I know we take the bus in the city and then it's a 2hr ride.Like I said her idea.Just hope I don't bust my ass and can keep training
Shit is fun as fuk as long as the hill is big with different lanes. I go skiing and tubing in Colorado every year. Good time!

Sponsors