TSL LABS

Going snow tubing yyyyyaaaayyyyy.Not my idea.It was my woman's idea.46 year old man going down a slope in a tube.Im sure I'm gonna look pretty fucking ridiculous
Man you look amazing for being 46 you should be proud I am almost 44 I just cant seem to handle gear like i used to how do you do it man any tips

Going snow tubing yyyyyaaaayyyyy.Not my idea.It was my woman's idea.46 year old man going down a slope in a tube.Im sure I'm gonna look pretty fucking ridiculous
Fuck how your gonna look, it will be fun as hell ! That is until you flip the tube, land on your back and pull a muscle.

Who am i kidding, I'd jump in the damn thing too lol. Have fun !

Fuck how your gonna look, it will be fun as hell ! That is until you flip the tube, land on your back and pull a muscle.

Who am i kidding, I'd jump in the damn thing too lol. Have fun !

Thanks brother I'm sure I'm gonna have a blast

It might happen man steelers d is coming through right now patriots are always tough I just wanna see bellidicks face after losing.ya Brady will be playing till he's probably 50 the fucker is a specimen can't stand him but he is good
Brady is supposedly calling it quits this season, there's a lot of hate but he is one damn good QB! I really wanted to see them and the cowboys in the Super Bowl

Brady is supposedly calling it quits this season, there's a lot of hate but he is one damn good QB! I really wanted to see them and the cowboys in the Super Bowl
He's probably best of all time hurts to say that being a lifetime steelers fan haha but he is.ya my whole family are cowboys fans they were mad as hell after that loss

Thought you said you wanted him to win another one... if my boys had showed up against your Pats then that wouldn't have happened .... Green Bay is your friend right now and us not showing up til the second half.... I'm not mad, we had a great season and the future looks really good for my Cowboys

Thought you said you wanted him to win another one... if my boys had showed up against your Pats then that wouldn't have happened .... Green Bay is your friend right now and us not showing up til the second half.... I'm not mad, we had a great season and the future looks really good for my Cowboys
I agree with u on the future Prescott is going to do some big things this year he has already proven himself imo