TSL LABS

Its a long story but my doc prescribes me 500mgs a week of test.I've had high blood pressure but it's been controlled with medication.5mgs amaldopine a day.I had high blood pressure before my doctor prescribed me the test and it's been controlled ever since.Even on tren

Yes I posted in that forum I ran thier TNE blend as well as test and deca. My 6 week bloods came back in the very low 300s. 2dump2plum emailed me asking to see it i showed him an he said i quote " You an that kid are ruining business, I just don't believe it. The gear is not bunk, it's the best quality ugl their is." I started receiving hate because I defended a member on our board. Well goes to show that aspect of most people's reasoning skills. Also to the guy said i care. That's a fact ive been doing it a long time and take pride in it. It's not tested in my line of work to be using performance enhancers. Well other then like ephedrine..etc. we really had a guy fail a test who is a cna who popped for herion well trace amounts. He stated do to poppy seeds he consumed. Idk if that's complete bullshit point is the test we take you can't curve ball and as long as they don't do bloods testing for gear im just fine. However point is noted i have no need to state any facts about my personal life but under attack one chooses 2 paths. Get in or get out. I choose the first which in fact makes shit worse on this board for some reason. Logic is defiantly not tolerated backed with facts and data. See guys posting bloods for pure concern to others who get written off do to personal motive or people just being stupid. Haven't the time nor energy to understand why that is when people support harm reduction. Turn around and discredit another for honesty? Weird world we live in.
Well isn't this a long winded bunch of Bullshit! Lol

I was having really bad headaches and feeling dizzy everyday for around two weeks.Couldnt take it anymore and made an appointment with my doctor.When he took my pressure it was 180 over 115.He told me to change my diet, start doing more cardio and will monitor it.I told him you don't understand.If you don't prescribe me something today I think my head is gonna explode.Eversince then my blood pressure thank god has been normal or around there.This was before I got on test and luckily it hasn't affected it.

Its a long story but my doc prescribes me 500mgs a week of test.I've had high blood pressure but it's been controlled with medication.5mgs amaldopine a day.I had high blood pressure before my doctor prescribed me the test and it's been controlled ever since.Even on tren
To have a badass doc to prescribe 50g a week

Edit**500mg

I apologize as when I last posted and came back....i stopped reading at page 432 or 423 lol...but it's making more sense to me now. I'll explain.

Correct.

And really with anyone, the free test is what your body is able to utilize to make those gains, if I'm
Not mistaken.

In @throwbacks case, this is why as he stated " he saw the best gains" and was the best " cycle he has done"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember when the gym scale read up 7 lbs for me....well...it was up and down and all around as they need to get another scale lol. Sadly for me...but this reminds me of what Dante T. said to me about getting my shbg checked to see ( correct me if i'm wrong! ) He said it maybe preventing me from being able to use the test to it's best performance. For lack of a better phrase.
I realize that to get any further gains it would require more and better effort from me than I'm wanting to give now at the dinner table. But I'm gonna push thru and get in two extra shakes as I've been talking about lately.
So...even with my super high test numbers ( err...I mean my friends test numbers lol)
that may be some of the reason why I feel it's not doing all the great things that it does for other people.( TO BE CLEAR I MEAN ANY TESTO WHETHER FROM PHARM OR NOT) I felt great and didn't look as bad as I prolly should have lol
My friend is around his 50's.
Boy I hope this helps others too. My friend wants to get the vitamins working optimally if at all possible.

I apologize as when I last posted and came back....i stopped reading at page 432 or 423 lol...but it's making more sense to me now. I'll explain.

Remember when the gym scale read up 7 lbs for me....well...it was up and down and all around as they need to get another scale lol. Sadly for me...but this reminds me of what Dante T. said to me about getting my shbg checked to see ( correct me if i'm wrong! ) He said it maybe preventing me from being able to use the test to it's best performance. For lack of a better phrase.
I realize that to get any further gains it would require more and better effort from me than I'm wanting to give now at the dinner table. But I'm gonna push thru and get in two extra shakes as I've been talking about lately.
So...even with my super high test numbers ( err...I mean my friends test numbers lol)
that may be some of the reason why I feel it's not doing all the great things that it does for other people.( TO BE CLEAR I MEAN ANY TESTO WHETHER FROM PHARM OR NOT) I felt great and didn't look as bad as I prolly should have lol
My friend is around his 50's.
Boy I hope this helps others too. My friend wants to get the vitamins working optimally if at all possible.

I'm 49 and have been researching this very same thing lately. It's seems that as we age, our shbg rises. According to some studies, this rise in shbg renders a portion of the exogenous testosterone taken to be made biologically unavailable. But then there are studies out there that claim that even though testosterone molecules have bonded to shbg, the body can still free this testosterone if needed.

As for me, due to my results as of late, I am beginning to lean toward the hormone remaining unavailable once bonded. I do not have enough testing results at this time to prove this either way, but have decided that this is possibly something we need to worry about while using aas as we age.

One interesting study about shbg levels claimed that supplementation with bromine can assist in substantially lowering our shbg levels. I haven't been able to source bromine locally so I am planning to order some soon and see if it does actually lower shbg levels on testing and help to improve my results achieved while on cycle.

I'm 49 and have been researching this very same thing lately. It's seems that as we age, our shbg rises. According to some studies, this rise in shbg renders a portion of the exogenous testosterone taken to be made biologically unavailable. But then there are studies out there that claim that even though testosterone molecules have bonded to shbg, the body can still free this testosterone if needed.

As for me, due to my results as of late, I am beginning to lean toward the hormone remaining unavailable once bonded. I do not have enough testing results at this time to prove this either way, but have decided that this is possibly something we need to worry about while using aas as we age.

One interesting study about shbg levels claimed that supplementation with bromine can assist in substantially lowering our shbg levels. I haven't been able to source bromine locally so I am planning to order some soon and see if it does actually lower shbg levels on testing and help to improve my results achieved while on cycle.

Might try adding in masterone to help free the test up[emoji106][emoji106]

Like Rabbit said masterone will free up some test. Or if you want an oral you get some proviron.

Might try adding in masterone to help free the test up[emoji106][emoji106]

That is one of my "experiments" I have planned to perform as I gracefully enter my golden years. While fucking repping out heavier sets of squats than anyone else in my gym can even lift off the rack. :D