TSL LABS

You have a habitual habit of making words in your postings in all caps. Many examples to show between the two names. Pretty clear you are @Djt17

Also shows your lack of well anything. You guys are the true trolls take it somewhere an to someone who gives a flying fuck. Because i sir do not give 2 shits about what you have said or have to say. You and I are on a different worlds. I live in reality. You guys live on a forum trying to show each other up. As I stated before I feel sorry for you all. It's a Wolfpack mentality. Just shows your so frail and week as individuals. For that im sorry. Keep pounding protein and men's dick cheese. You will personally never amount to a small smelly skatt stain on my boots that are worth more then we'll probably your entire weeks pay check ;).

Really that's your best comment I have PMS from 2dumb2plum asking me about the tne blend and my elite shit genetics cycle i ran and wasted 315$ on. So how would that be possible? Obviously you do not think before you speak that's the problem. An im not a professor by design im a RN. Traveling RN. I was just hired to teach and expected it for many reasons it builds my personal credentials. If that's your best argument then please take a seat because it isn't even close to being a logical on aye. You candian troll faggot. If you want to get racial that also shows your lack of intelligence. Your vocabulary is one of a downy child. Maybe that's it your mother drank to much while you were in the womb. O shit all makes sense now. You have some serious issues with having to have the last word and complety married to your ideas and can never accept the fact your wrong. Like I've stated ive been reading this board for over 3 years. Guys like you do more harm then good. You bash trolling but troll. You get lil hard on's when other people succeed and that's a terrible quality to have. Go pack to you 5%er youtube videos and isarms.com forums you stupid asshat of a human being. Having a talk with you is like me speaking to a monkey who knows English. Just yapp...he..heee..haaa..hah slap chest. I'm alpha everyone is lower then me must show dominant behavior. You think your smart an slick when in reality your a online keyboard warrior with zero life skills. Absolutely zero physically attributes. Sorry the Grammer isn't up to your Nazi standards do to auto spell and I type super fast. If I ever met you it would immediatly turn into a physical altercation because your lack of communication and vocabulary. Your kind is what ruins this world. Over population my friend you should be castrated so you can not breed. Your kind is like fleas. So very annoying and under appealing to the general population. Your a succubus who rides coat tales an the backs of others for personal gain. A true snake in the grass. Like I said I will hit that kid up and have him shoot me your messages acting all concerned then not 20 mins later when you knew he left you talk shit. You have NO honor.
Who are you rambling to?

Also shows your lack of well anything. You guys are the true trolls take it somewhere an to someone who gives a flying fuck. Because i sir do not give 2 shits about what you have said or have to say. You and I are on a different worlds. I live in reality. You guys live on a forum trying to show each other up. As I stated before I feel sorry for you all. It's a Wolfpack mentality. Just shows your so frail and week as individuals. For that im sorry. Keep pounding protein and men's dick cheese. You will personally never amount to a small smelly skatt stain on my boots that are worth more then we'll probably your entire weeks pay check ;).
Now one thing I do know about is some boots..what kind cowboy?

No doubt it's djt17....lol... djt17 just chill man.... nobody really gives a shit that it's you... why are you so bent outta shape over it and why the different handle?

No doubt it's djt17....lol... djt17 just chill man.... nobody really gives a shit that it's you... why are you so bent outta shape over it and why the different handle?
I wonder how many people you could fool if you threw up a Bruce lee pic and just started ranting one night..the username is sorta similar

I double dog dare ya

I mean, did I miss something in all that shit with Elite? 2dumb made a pretty serious accusation to me about you in an exchange we just had recently in open forum but it's 2dumb so I didn't give it much more thought..... so whatever is going on man just chill...

He went from an apartment complex handy man billy beat all to a scrub wearing cowboy boot professor lol

Honestly nobody cares about you or your other name @Djt17. You also have extreme issues with the spelling of simple words or using the incorrect form. It's not even a debate at this point that you are @Djt17 and after reading your posts on both names I feel sorry for you. Your complete lack of education shows in every single attempt to spell basic words and failing countless times. I'm done responding to you because you are harmless and only a minor annoyance. This thread is cluttered up enough with senseless bullshit as is.

This thread really does take some twist and turns.... crazy to stop and think about it all at times

This is exactly why it's my favorite thread [emoji51]it's like smooth sailing in water.... then WHAM! A hurricane comes!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet this is what @thetsl is thinking every time he logs in........[emoji23][emoji23]
8f68f3019922ca4f09798e21e730646d.jpg

Well you guys are official trolls an shills like motherfucker who go around bitching about guys talking. An then do the EXACT SAME thing. Wow sorry but most of you talking shit are 2 faced real shit tards. I've been reading this board longer then most of you have been on "gear". Which I could dig up all of your asshole style cycles. I'm not a cunt tho and have a full time job as well as teach cna, RN, and med tech. College classes. Im convinced now that all of you who live here. Have a total IQ of that of an amoeba. Get a life you guys bash trolls. Then troll. You bash shills. Then shill. You bash 2 faces people. Then act like super 2 faced cunts. So there is your facts.

Even you have to admit there's similarities.
Like what, you ask?

You ramble endlessly like he did, you don't know how to use the Enter key to separate your sentences and you burst into flames at the drop of a hat with enough curse words to make George Carlin blush.

The only difference is, you know how to spell much better than that little turd did, but that could just be the ol' spell checker doing it's thang!

Personally, i'm on the fence regarding these allegations of you being him or him being you or whatever way you want to spin it.

Mostly because i don't really give a shit and because, if it is true, the truth will surface, eventually... still probably won't give a shit though... at least i'll get a chuckle out of it.

Never the less that's my two cents and it's non refundable, so... Happy day to you my friend.