TSL LABS

I will be able to let you know about the test P an C. But that's it on his test products. All I can speak on is labmax as well as personally feeling until proper 6 week mark. Bloods should always be drawn in the am. 8-10am.
Also if you take your shot at this time your body thinks it's a natural serge of test. Sometimes limiting side effects. That's proven.
Also in the med. Feild and Roger rabbit an others are spot on about free test to TT levels. Plus we use scientific method. That's how we outed the myth Tesst causes prostate cancer and cardio vascular problems. Both myths which in fact the studys they with held had in proper statistical analysis. Reading it backwards. Test cut both problems by 50% if i remember correctly. The first myth was done on a man with his boys cut off who had prostate problems already an actually I believe if you over a certain age and take test it actually can speed up the problem if you start later in life. If you start young it actually helps open Valves in your heart as well as so much more. There isn't enough space here to really dive into it. But you can cross reference everything I've stated an if it's wrong which it could be but doubt it. Then teach me and I will humbly agree with scientific studys to back the claim

Do you have the labmax? Cuz although some discredit these, I think they do bring some value if they are honest. Pics of it are always good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you must be a teenager playing on the web, only an immature teen would come up with a user name like yours, ill bet you were all giggly when you typed it.

Thanks my man. Back to class I go. 99% women and umm myself. Nothing hotter then these medical student skanks. Bahaha might need a few other shots after its all said an done! ;)
Good luck on your gear journeys my friends.

Btw dr. Tony huge is a cunt. Who pushes dnp on lil kids. An he needs to be whacked. When will these 3rd world country's be like hey..come over here wealthy white man. Kaaadush an peel back his muffin cap. Hahaha sorry sick an twisted much? Nahh he ruins peoples life's. He is a ca ca cunt.

Wow that's the 2nd time that's been brought up. Because i defended him. Well im sorry you guys blame everyone and are so pathetically paranoid like you actually matter? It makes me laugh at you alls post. That's like being the smartest retard. So by all means make as many allegations as possible I take no offense. The guys who think they protect the board do the most harm and by far are the most annoying cunts on here. Sorry I'm not sorry. But you throwing allegations around with zero data or proof shows me your cognitive level is that of bro science . The big man with a fucking pea brain. So you guys take as many shots as possible. Your not having me tucking my legs because you act like peoples friends PM them then act like a 2 faced cunt.

Wow that's the 2nd time that's been brought up. Because i defended him. Well im sorry you guys blame everyone and are so pathetically paranoid like you actually matter? It makes me laugh at you alls post. That's like being the smartest retard. So by all means make as many allegations as possible I take no offense. The guys who think they protect the board do the most harm and by far are the most annoying cunts on here. Sorry I'm not sorry. But you throwing allegations around with zero data or proof shows me your cognitive level is that of bro science . The big man with a fucking pea brain. So you guys take as many shots as possible. Your not having me tucking my legs because you act like peoples friends PM them then act like a 2 faced cunt.
Dude.

Yes I used AI to control acne. I'm not trying to be very smart here just sharing my experience.I did not eat well during my cylce but I ate very clean.

Well you guys are official trolls an shills like motherfucker who go around bitching about guys talking. An then do the EXACT SAME thing. Wow sorry but most of you talking shit are 2 faced real shit tards. I've been reading this board longer then most of you have been on "gear". Which I could dig up all of your asshole style cycles. I'm not a cunt tho and have a full time job as well as teach cna, RN, and med tech. College classes. Im convinced now that all of you who live here. Have a total IQ of that of an amoeba. Get a life you guys bash trolls. Then troll. You bash shills. Then shill. You bash 2 faces people. Then act like super 2 faced cunts. So there is your facts.

Well you guys are official trolls an shills like motherfucker who go around bitching about guys talking. An then do the EXACT SAME thing. Wow sorry but most of you talking shit are 2 faced real shit tards. I've been reading this board longer then most of you have been on "gear". Which I could dig up all of your asshole style cycles. I'm not a cunt tho and have a full time job as well as teach cna, RN, and med tech. College classes. Im convinced now that all of you who live here. Have a total IQ of that of an amoeba. Get a life you guys bash trolls. Then troll. You bash shills. Then shill. You bash 2 faces people. Then act like super 2 faced cunts. So there is your facts.
My IQ is even lower then you expected because I do not know what amoeba is. But hey, I'm ok with that.

Feel a meltdown coming lol

That's not a melt down. It's simple facts. I have read all your trolling post cdn. You go around preaching then do the EXACT opposite. All I'm saying is be consistent. You fuck up us Americans sources threads and act like a baby. So either man up and shut up state facts with proof like you do sometimes. But your life is so boring you pick fights with guys and discredit them when they are here to help. That's no melt down that's the facts. You get your post count up by being a complete cunt to others. I like what you do sometimes but your negatives out way the positives. I think you have some mental issues my man. Honestly because no one acts that bipolar unless well they are. Try some Seraquil since you were an obvious addict an ive treated your kind so many times. You go from one manic to another. That's a fact. Super crazy to super bitch to attention whores. Everything I have stated is true. An anyone with half a brain can not stand people who act like you do 3/4 of the time. Be consistent is all im saying. Be a cunt 100% or contribute 100%. Don't sit on the fence like a chatty Cathy lil bitch.