TSL LABS

Shit, I'm on vacation just lounging around and spent the day on meso and playing videos games on phone. Guess I better go to the gym in a few tonfeel productive [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are making the point to an extent ,

But I think you are thinking wrong here, basically if you have tt think of this kind of as a storage bank, never mind the receptor fixation your free test available is what will be utilized in those muscle gains, so if your and to your point of the tren is fixated on the receptor and allow the tt to become free, then more is being utilized.

This is why I used the tt as an analogy of a bank, as the free test is being utilized it's going to pull from the tt. If it is being used in such a way, your tt numbers could be lower since your free test is so high and the body is utilizing everything to its full potential.

Edit: this is why it will be interesting to see your. Blood with just test e in the system.

If your tt is higher but your total test lowers, then you have your reason as to why your tt numbers could have been low.

If you take your blood with just test e and your tt is higher and your free test is higher or the same as 117 then we can say this test e probably underdosed.

Not taking any sides or even trying to stir the pot on this issue I just have a question. For the results of only taking test e compared to also running tren, wouldn't he need to be taking test e from that same vial to differentiate the numbers and compare them?

Not taking any sides or even trying to stir the pot on this issue I just have a question. For the results of only taking test e compared to also running tren, wouldn't he need to be taking test e from that same vial to differentiate the numbers and compare them?

I agree fully, but he did not do this ,

So what we have in front of us is, him already switching to another lab and using only test e.

So what I'll
Be interested in is if his total test raises and free test lowers by using just one compound and...

Honestly the two tests are comparing apples and oranges in my mind simply for the fact one test will be done with just test e and one test was done with tren and test e in the system.

Not to change the subject but im curious if anyone has used this guys test prop??? Cant be messin with the long esters fukin trt......

And pantera is the best metal band in tbe world!!

I agree fully, but he did not do this ,

So what we have in front of us is, him already switching to another lab and using only test e.

So what I'll
Be interested in is if his total test raises and free test lowers by using just one compound and...

Honestly the two tests are comparing apples and oranges in my mind simply for the fact one test will be done with just test e and one test was done with tren and test e in the system.

You're right it is apples to oranges and I guess I missed where he switched to a different lab which would make my question invalid. Now if he ran the same dosages from a different lab and got bloods and the TT was substantially different that would raise more questions imo.

You're right it is apples to oranges and I guess I missed where he switched to a different lab which would make my question invalid. Now if he ran the same dosages from a different lab and got bloods and the TT was substantially different that would raise more questions imo.

It's more of if he runs the different lab and his tt his higher but his free test is lower, then that, I believe proves my point.