TSL LABS

Tough crowd....lol. I was unpleasant in how I dealt with stl back in the beginning of this thread. The way he writes still bugs me as I sense a condescending tone.
I will say I am impressed with how he has rounded out his skill set. I know the communication has been an issue but overall I have to give it to him...he's won me over for the most part.
There are always going to be some issues when there is an uncensored play by play of so many orders being placed and received and bloods being reported, etc. At some point I step back to get the sum total up to a point. I'm doing that...and I'm seeing a success story in the making.
The guy has balls. He believes in himself and his product. I see my old friend Ogh and take everything else into consideration and I'm tipping my cap to him. Nice work, tsl. Keep up the good work.

I've been off the board for awhile but my friend got some of his Tren Ace back when everyone was raving about it. At the end of the cycle TSL tren ace would be considered a decent UGL tren ace. But then again I'm used to comp and very good private labs. At times my friend will try a different lab with great reviews, as such with TSL, but he will most likely stick to his tried and true guys from now on.

Would I use this lab again? Yes, the prices are good and the product was what i expected. Communication does suck balls but I've seen worse. I'll try and catch up on this thread but a lot of thick bullshit to cut through.

But why has he never had a tt score above 2000?
What are we missing here?

His free testosterone is always absolutely through the roof. Which in reality, is the most important number that 99% of people fail to realize. They live or die total test numbers.

I'm not sure why guys will not realize their bodies metabolize things differently, and what works for Peter and peters numbers should not and will not be the same as Paul's.

With that being said, and once again, I'm not dismissing your numbers. We spoke of it via pm, and there did not seem to be apparent issues. I told you that your free test was I believe 117, which for someone your age I believe the high range of natural shpuld be roughly 30. I actually asked you multiple questions about previous blood tests, etc, so I'm not sure why someone said I dismissed it and did not do anything to look into it.

I think they're bogus! I think at @TSL has multiple handles (including this one) and posts good numbers and reviews of his (my?) gear. I think @Throwback is really tsl's other fake account posting low bloods just to add a little believability to the whole situation.

No throwback is not tsl. Lol. I will have bloods in 3.5 weeks on 200mg wk

Actually a few of us have ran his gear / posted bloods and have been content with our results. @Throwback has been the only one as of yet to have low numbers.
I couldn't remember everyone bro but I knew there were more of you guys...@legendary was the only one that came to mind at the time... no disrespect to any of you that I failed to mention

Well I guess I'll never find out. I had to beg to get payment information, if communication didn't suck so much I probably wouldn't have been able to reverse payment and would've been forced to try it out.... @thetsl

His free testosterone is always absolutely through the roof. Which in reality, is the most important number that 99% of people fail to realize. They live or die total test numbers.

I'm not sure why guys will not realize their bodies metabolize things differently, and what works for Peter and peters numbers should not and will not be the same as Paul's.

With that being said, and once again, I'm not dismissing your numbers. We spoke of it via pm, and there did not seem to be apparent issues. I told you that your free test was I believe 117, which for someone your age I believe the high range of natural shpuld be roughly 30. I actually asked you multiple questions about previous blood tests, etc, so I'm not sure why someone said I dismissed it and did not do anything to look into it.
I think they meant did you offer to take care of me with gear or whatever...i explained the entire thing in the begining etc.
The part that i find questionable is the tt at 1770 at 700mg 60 hrs out from pin vs sept 2016 bloods of 2660 at 500mg/wk 48 hrs from pin from a different lab.
Btw...none of my labcorps bloods have a free test number.
This one that does is from the mayo clinic....its sorta kinda the best hospital in the US...so i would have to trust their results.
Anyway...once again for the final time...I was happy with the results and the gear itself
...just tryin to figure out the tt number.

I think they meant did you offer to take care of me with gear or whatever...i explained the entire thing in the begining etc.
The part that i find questionable is the tt at 1770 at 700mg 60 hrs out from pin vs sept 2016 bloods of 2660 at 500mg/wk 48 hrs from pin from a different lab.
This one that does is from the mayo clinic....its sorta kinda the best hospital in the US...so i would have to trust their results.
Anyway...once again for the final time...I was happy with the results and the gear itself
Sounds like the the test e was underdosed and the rest of the gear was g2g

Idk idk idk lol. Maybe Eman was right about test E across the board. Who know. I ran E once from 24 and still like cyp better. That's just me.

Idk idk idk lol. Maybe Eman was right about test E across the board. Who know. I ran E once from 24 and still like cyp better. That's just me.
See and i have never ran anything but test e...never cyp.
I wonder if ...like i mentioned earlier...the test e metabolizes differently in me.
We will see in a couple more weeks when i get the final bloods done at the end of this run. Total test should be almost exactly the same as the jan 5 draw.

I wonder if ...like i mentioned earlier...the test e metabolizes differently in me.
We will see in a couple more weeks when i get the final bloods done at the end of this run. Total test should be almost exactly the same as the jan 5 draw.

But you said in a previous post, ALL of your other labs were from labcorp.........

This last blood test was from Mayo Clinic...

This is exactly what I've been talking about for months now.

Yea. I would go by next draw. And in research I've done online so not sure how true it is. Your receptors can get fried and you would need a higher dose to yield same results. Can anyone shed light on this. Also maybe your body needs a few week break after this blast before you go back to trt. My 4 weeks went pretty fast and now that I'm back on trt I have that warm fuzzy feeling again at a low dose which is nice.

But you said in a previous post, ALL of your other labs were from labcorp.........

This last blood test was from Mayo Clinic...

This is exactly what I've been talking about for months now.

And I agree, he had no access to labcorp. I would like to see next test at same place as this one. @Throwback sorry for speaking for u lol. I'm on stationary bike and hate it.

And I agree, he had no access to labcorp. I would like to see next test at same place as this one. @Throwback sorry for speaking for u lol. I'm on stationary bike and hate it.

Yes !!! I'm not faulting him in the LEAST!! If I did not care I would not be concerned. We spoke via pm several times and I told him I wanted to look into this for sure.

Yes !!! I'm not faulting him in the LEAST!! If I did not care I would not be concerned. We spoke via pm several times and I told him I wanted to look into this for sure.

Every single blood I do is from same location. @thetsl and @Eman <---- could be right. A few labs test E have given sub par bloods. It could be the Raws.