TSL LABS

How's your cycle coming along @Weston

Good gains, brother. Thanks! A few more weeks and pct starts. The difference in switching from test e to this guy's test p and tren a was very nice.

Edit / I've never ran tren before, but I like it... a lot! My fuse is just a little shorter, but it's not bad at all and I get occasional sweats at night. The strength gains make all of that other stuff meaningless.

Last edited:
Good gains, brother. Thanks! A few more weeks and pct starts. The difference in switching from test e to this guy's test p and tren a was very nice.

Edit / I've never ran tren before, but I like it... a lot! My fuse is just a little shorter, but it's not bad at all and I get occasional sweats at night. The strength gains make all of that other stuff meaningless.
Good to hear, I really wanna give tren a shot..see what I did there??

My baseline tt levels (without anything) were 310. I think I may have a bloodwork test when I was first getting my trt or so...I will post it if I find it.

Test eod as well?

Yes sir! I also noticed I was a little less emotionally stable when a flash-mob symphony about brought a tear to my eyes.

Edit: if there was a lady around, I would've gotten laid for sure. ...or she would've punched me in the throat, called me a pussy and left with a "real man". I'm not sure which.

Last edited:
75mg eod tren a is a good spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of times guys tend To always push the tren too much especially deep in a prep before a show. They tend to stay flat on it and sometimes they simply just push their adrenals too hard and retain water. I too think 75mg eod is a great dose.

Also, EVERYONE WHO ORDERS PLEASE READ:

This week alone I've had THREE different orders that guys sent me the WRONG shipping address. I'm not quite sure how someone could mess this up speaking it's HIGHLY important....... This is a huge issue and will cause delays in t/a guaranteed.....

PLEASE triple check all information before sending it in... it's not that hard guys.

This week alone I've had THREE different orders that guys sent me the WRONG shipping address. I'm not quite sure how someone could mess this up speaking it's HIGHLY important....... This is a huge issue and will cause delays in t/a guaranteed.....

PLEASE triple check all information before sending it in... it's not that hard guys.

IMG_7398.JPG

I emailed my order in lastnight, looking forward to getting that settled and seeing how the Tren kicks

Sorry guys and dolls I only kept one blood test with my original urologist and I have no clue what I was on/doing at the time of test but my total t was 353. So no use for anything.

75mg eod tren a is a good spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for going off topic! Thanks for suggesting Fairlife a couple of hundred pages back, finally picked some up!!! Good stuff!!! I will get everyone back on track, shill, faggot, dickerider, nood ect ect..........