Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turkish Pharmacy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Hello, yeah got them in stock. It would last about 10 days with regular airmail, 2-4 days with private courier, depending on luck regular airmail may last longer or shorter.

2. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

TD. Ridiculously fast shipping ($40) dollar shipping. Had a issue with the confirmation email which was resolved in a matter of a few hours and shipping was a week. Threw in a little extra and a freebie.

10 out of 10 would absolutely do business again.
    Screenshot_20190927-173710.png

3. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

I just want to mention that I contacted Mr. Turkish some weeks ago about obtaining [WRONG SOURCE, ITEM NOT OFFERED] because I've been reading about its off label use for anxiety. He was able to obtain it and I order to packs of 15 which arrived in exactly 13 days.

I will say that I've been extremely happy with its off label use so much that I've been working to ween myself off of Lexapro. Unfortunately for Mr. Turkish I will eventually get a prescription once I've told my Primary about its positive effects.

4. balco

balco Member

Lexapro withdraws are incredibly intense, but trust me they get better relatively quick. Just cut a small piece off of your dosage every day and you won't got through withdraws.

Ophydian and jJjburton like this.
  5. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I had withdrawals from lexapro for 8 weeks I had a headache. I couldnt do it anymoe. I eventually went to the doctor they gave me one pill of a diff anti depressent. Mitrza or something and took .5 of it and my withdrawals were gone for good. I wish I knew this info the days I first stopped. I think you may need something to stabilize the chemicals in your brain again. Since the lexapro increase a chemical it doesnt go back unless you take something to stabalize it.

I was withdrawing so bad I couldnt walk my headaches were so bad.

Ophydian likes this.
  6. balco

balco Member

Your lucky you have an excellent doctor that knows how to discontinue lexapro, some doctors aren't aware and just tell you to come off.

Edit: Overprescribing of antidepressants is an epidemic in the western world; my SO told two different gynos that she had period pain and within 2 minutes of meeting her they recommended antidepressants! To deal with period pain!!!! Most people aren't educated and will follow a MD's advice blindly, it's bullshit.

7. Are you sure it was me? I dont sell any anti-anxiety medicines, including xxxxxx, I also dont have any access to it right now, I never sold xxxxxx in my life lol.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    Logan44551 likes this.
  8. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

It was a mix up sorry. You’ve been my go to for pharma primo and not this. I apologize for the mix up

9. Horimono

Horimono Member

@Turkish Pharmacy

Do any of the international products have GSO as the carrier oil? Or cottonseed? Was considering ordering some oils, but can’t tolerate MCT or EO.

10. Dont have GSO as carrier in any product unfortunately.

11. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

Don’t know if this helps you but Balkan/SP labs use peach oil as the carrier oil. Very smooth.

Turkish Pharmacy likes this.
  12. Horimono

Horimono Member

Interesting. Thanks. Never tried it. Ever hear of anyone having problems with it?

13. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Sp is like you are not injecting, 0 pip

14. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

I personally have never heard of any complaints about legit Balkan or SP. Im running Balkan test C now from TP, no real pip at all, peach oil is clear like cottonseed oil.

Horimono and Turkish Pharmacy like this.
  15. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Alibuhran test e is the smoothest oil I've ever used, zero pip, don't remember the carrier

Turkish Pharmacy and Horimono like this.
  16. LA_33

LA_33 Member

I feel the same way. It is thicker than any oil I have ever used, but definitely the smoothest and absolutely zero pip.

17. ValhallaSLMNK

ValhallaSLMNK Junior Member

I received my hygetropin 25x8iu order without problems and very fast, but why are the vials unlabelled? I can't find the serial number either.

18. There are two types of Hygetropin, 1 st is the ordinary one:
    Code:
    https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/hygene-hygetropin-hgh
    this one has been out of stock since a while.

The other one(you ordered) is the discreet box:
    Code:
    https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/hygene-hygetropin-discreet-box
    It looks like hair spray so even when customs open it up, they mostly just see it as minoxidil vials and let the pack through. So I just get that discreet ones now. Also regular boxes come as discreet boxes to us and we stick stickers, they are both same product.

Here are the photos of discreet ones:

abc.jpg abg.jpg

ValhallaSLMNK likes this.
  19. Almost all Tp Domestic Line prices have been lowered(here comes the domestic competition :) )

Code:
    https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/tp-usa-domestic
    Minimum order has been raised to 200 USD per order.

And Mauves HGH is in stock in TP Domestic Line now:
    Code:
    https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/tp-usa-domestic/tp-domestic-mauves-hgh

TP Domestic Line.jpg

bob357sig likes this.
  20. Last batch of good old Alpha Pharma Rexogin, with discount:
    Code:
    https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/alpha-pharma-rexogin
    Once its finished, Alpha will probably be out of stock forever :(