Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turkish Pharmacy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Avnj5

Avnj5 Member

Why no plans to restock alpha? Does it not sell well?

2. ValhallaSLMNK

ValhallaSLMNK Junior Member

I'm taking now 4iu per day from your hygetropin. In a month I will take an igf-1 test and post here the results.

Turkish Pharmacy likes this.
  3. Alpha Pharma is shut down unfortunately.

4. Avnj5

Avnj5 Member

I do not think they are shut down at this point in time. Website and app are up and running and even saw current 2019 articles in the news section. I had a fairly recent box of rexogin as well and it checked out on the alpha pharma app without issues. The products are made for them via contract manufacturing so I’m sure they can open and close up shop fairly easy. Could even be a different owner, we will never know.

5. Code:
    https://sputniknews.com/europe/201806291065889743-steroids-imported-india-uk/
    Its not supplied by EU wholesellers anymore, even if they were, I wouldnt list/sell them myself. You like taking risks I guess and I respect it :)

Buggy2hot likes this.
  6. ValhallaSLMNK

I'm finishing the third vial, but for the last 2 days I've been getting itchy red welts on injection sites. I have 4 of them now. If this keeps up I will discontinue use.

7. 350lift

350lift Member

Anyone use domestic Anadrol? I’d give it a shot but I only see the same people posting shit in this thread rarely see new peeps

8. Basedout

Basedout Junior Member

Tried out the international shipping this time and got my pack in 4 business days from the time of payment. Also threw in some freebies too. Very easy to deal with always a pleasure. Thanks!

9. Basedout

Basedout Junior Member

I never used hygetropin but years ago when the good rips were around they came in these really tiny vials. The stopper dulled my needle so bad that it left welts after injection. It took me forever to figure out what was causing it until the needle bent one time when I was sticking it in the vial. So I got some sterile regular 10ml vials and put it in there. Once I started injecting from the regular vials the welts went away. Not sure if thats whats going on with you but that was my experience.

10. balco

balco Member

4 days from Turkey to the US?

Basedout likes this.
  11. ValhallaSLMNK

I don't know what could it be. Reading a lot about the posible reasons of the red welts doesn't clear anything for me. What I dont want is to get them because the HGH is "contaminated". The first injections were fine, I will wait a bit to observe how I react the following days, but if it's the same or worse I will change to pharma.

12. Basedout

Basedout Junior Member

Yes sir. And Im not on the east coast either.

13. balco

balco Member

That's crazy, last time I ordered from TP it took around 2 weeks. What kind of shipping did you use?

14. Tp Domestic Line Discount codes:

For 500 usd + Tp Domestic Line orders (%10 discount): tpd500

For 1000 usd + Tp Domestic Line orders (%20 discount): tpd1000

Code:
    https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/tp-usa-domestic
    TP Domestic Line.jpg

Inj3ct1on and Basedout like this.
  15. Basedout

Basedout Junior Member

I used his private courier

16. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

Order placed! Now I live on the east coast and got EMS shipping. Wonder how long its gonna take.

17. I wasnt gonna say anything but let me specify it, private courier method is new, arrives to EU in about 2-3 days, to USA and Canada in 3-4 days, to AU in 5-7 days.

I dont want the shipping method to be over-used so I dont advertise it anymore. Sometimes I shut down private courier option on web site if its overloaded. (had people asking about it here)

Depending on country we change the courier, so it may be UPS, Aramex, DHL, client can't choose(as they dont know customs risk), we choose the safest method for each country. It is simply post office's agreement with those companies, thats how we can choose the courier.

For example UPS is not successful for Australia, so we use Aramex. Same for California. So Australia and California shippings last 5-7 days because Aramex is pretty slow, but steady. Scandinavia, Australia, Canada, Italy, NZ are going through without a problem now with private courier shipping method.

Also TP Domestic Line arrives in 2-4 days :) Client doesnt even make transfer to the sender or producer, has zero connection, so its the safest way for clients to get steroids domestically imo.

Basedout and nukklehead like this.
  18. Basedout

Basedout Junior Member

@Turkish Pharmacy hey bro how longs the sale going on in the domestic line. See you dropped some prices too....nice to see.

19. Planning discount to be long term. Had to put a minimum order limit for Tp Domestic Line, so had to do something positive too :)

Basedout likes this.
  20. Basedout

Basedout Junior Member

Anyone run his mauve tops?