Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turkish Pharmacy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

Why no plans to restock alpha? Does it not sell well?

2. ValhallaSLMNK

ValhallaSLMNK Junior Member

I'm taking now 4iu per day from your hygetropin. In a month I will take an igf-1 test and post here the results.

Turkish Pharmacy likes this.
  3. Alpha Pharma is shut down unfortunately.

4. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

I do not think they are shut down at this point in time. Website and app are up and running and even saw current 2019 articles in the news section. I had a fairly recent box of rexogin as well and it checked out on the alpha pharma app without issues. The products are made for them via contract manufacturing so I’m sure they can open and close up shop fairly easy. Could even be a different owner, we will never know.

Turkish Pharmacy likes this.
  5. Code:
    https://sputniknews.com/europe/201806291065889743-steroids-imported-india-uk/
    Its not supplied by EU wholesellers anymore, even if they were, I wouldnt list/sell them myself. You like taking risks I guess and I respect it :)

Buggy2hot likes this.
  6. ValhallaSLMNK

ValhallaSLMNK Junior Member

I'm finishing the third vial, but for the last 2 days I've been getting itchy red welts on injection sites. I have 4 of them now. If this keeps up I will discontinue use.

7. 350lift

350lift Member

Anyone use domestic Anadrol? I’d give it a shot but I only see the same people posting shit in this thread rarely see new peeps