MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

A note to clients from JAPAN, right now all shipping methods are successful and we have free reship guarantee for all shipping methods to Japan. Due to low risk we also have %10 discount coupon.
-
Japan clients are recommended to choose regular airmail, EMS or expedited shipping (all have very high success rate). We have one free reship guarantee for all shipping methods to Japan. %10 Discount coupon code for Japan is: japan10
-
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6
-

Japan-Flag-and-cherry-blossoms.jpg

Attachments

• Japan-Flag-and-cherry-blossoms.jpg
    Japan-Flag-and-cherry-blossoms.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1
What is shipping policy to USA? How’s success rate lately?
I can only speak for myself but I’ve had 2 orders successfully delivered to the US from the international stock in the last 2 months. Both were regular airmail and total turnaround from payment to delivery was less than 3 weeks.

Thanks for the info bro. Never had a problem with TPS throughout the years. But sometimes customs is good and at times it’s bad depending on operations going on. Were your orders larger or small?

Thanks for the info bro. Never had a problem with TPS throughout the years. But sometimes customs is good and at times it’s bad depending on operations going on. Were your orders larger or small?
I had my order seized but he sent it out again. We’ll see how this one goes

Bro, why are you selling prohibited items when you know people get addicted to that stuff? In your "Other" section of the website. Sources get banned for that stuff.

@Hulkster74 If you had any brains left you would know steroid vendors selling these kind of drugs is what's going to get us all shut down, more than we already have been.

You really think this won't attract more attention to us, when word comes out you can get this stuff on steroid forums?

Do you have any idea how many new members this place got because of a simple weight loss drug?

Now do the math for real drugs.

Maybe stop being a filthy junky for a moment and get your drugs on darknet or wherever you hang out.

Don’t be so serious Karen. I was teasing you. TPS please stop selling sleeping meds and anxiety meds. You might shit down all the steroid forums down

Bro, why are you selling prohibited items when you know people get addicted to that stuff? In your "Other" section of the website. Sources get banned for that stuff.
About two weeks ago we spoke with @MESO-Rx Administrator, after his advice, we told him we are going to remove them all from website soon. And now they are removed.

Soon, we'll update both the website and TP Domestic Line with new labels and *more pip free formula. We'll also replace all test cypionates that were bought from there in last 6 months with new ones.

@Hulkster74 If you had any brains left you would know steroid vendors selling these kind of drugs is what's going to get us all shut down, more than we already have been.

You really think this won't attract more attention to us, when word comes out you can get this stuff on steroid forums?

Do you have any idea how many new members this place got because of a simple weight loss drug?

Maybe stop being a filthy junky for a moment and get your drugs on darknet or wherever you hang

Maybe stop being a filthy junky for a moment and get your drugs on darknet or wherever you hang out.
Would you like a junior G man badge ?
I was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone like you to do this. Thanks for fucking it up for those who need them.

I can only speak for myself but I’ve had 2 orders successfully delivered to the US from the international stock in the last 2 months. Both were regular airmail and total turnaround from payment to delivery was less than 3 weeks.
Small compared to my “average” order from an international source. All in the $300 - $500 range and able to fit in a mailing envelope delivered in my mailbox as opposed to a box left on the doorstep.

Since more than 3 years we had literally "0" customs seizures with expedited shipping-2 day delivery to UK- to United Kingdom. It is like we are a UK domestic source, you make the order, you get pharma grade Rimobolan, Genotropin, Cinnatropin, protectors etc at your doorstep.
uk flag.png
Due to having "no" customs risk, among with some other countries, we have %15 discount for UK. Also UK doesnt ask for taxation, so ordering and receiving the pack is so simple. Our discount code that you put in "coupons" part when making order is:

exp15

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-05-26 112141.png

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone like you to do this. Thanks for fucking it up for those who need them.
We asked our lawyer and listed them according to her advice. There are 3 type of prescription in Turkiye, White(steroids)-Green(benzos)-Red(narcotics) according to their status. Red is very risky to sell just like any other narcotic sold, we also dont think selling them is ethical. Others are relatively risk free.

The products we listed were all white or green prescription by Turkish standards. As long as they arent red prescription like Ritalin,Suboxone, Oxycontin etc, they are not considered more illegal than steroids.(no law specified for them) so we can sell them without taking extra serious risk.

For USA law, we only sell 3th-anabolics- and 4th level controlled substances. 1st and 2nd levels we dont sell. Also as mentioned we also dont think selling them-red prescription, 1.,2. lvl controlled substances- is ethical.

I am personally addicted to steroids, I tried all batches of benzos as we cant lab test them. Used myself as guinea pig, but havent been addicted to them. Addiction depends on person. Some people are alcoholics whereas I hate alcohol. So cant say which is good which is worse. Some clients really need them to get rid of other products' addiction. They have been burned as we delisted them.

The main point we told mr Admin about quitting them is that first they arent our profession. Second is that many benzo clients like @BigJ1 are addicts and try to fck us in any way that they can. We blacklisted many benzo clients due to that(blocked one from Whatsapp yesterday). Due to anxiety, they also cant wait for the packs, pushing us to make the packs move faster(somehow), they dont want to sign for packs etc. It came to a point that even though we dont take extra risks, we decided to delist them a while ago.

We abide rules of this forum, as long as we are honest, we are comfortable here. Paying for sponsorship doesnt give us any benefits, as you can see we delisted as Mr. Admin told us.

It’s ok if you don’t like them. But the fact that you are a snitch whine ass is the worst

We got only 1 batch number of Panpharma right now. We still have the same, lab tested batch(rest is not available in pharmacies). They all have yellow unique barcodes as they are imported to Iran(Masport botox have exactly the same label). They lab tested well, they dont cause pip(except users with mct oil allergy)They lab tested same mg with aburaihans (238-237)
View attachment 281689View attachment 281690

So whatever happens, we'll not be delisting Panpharmas, clients who don't trust them, can go with other pharma grade products, we have options.

Here is link to Panpharma test e:
Code:
https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/panpharma-test-e-10-amps-lab-tested

View attachment 281691View attachment 281692View attachment 281693View attachment 281694View attachment 281695
Hey I’m highly interested in this Panapharma. I never saw it on your website before. I was taking your Aburahian already. How would you compare them?
What country is it manufactured in?
Is it only mtc oil?
Would you keep proposing that all year long?