Two leftover pharma CLEARANCE items and some amps ( Canada and US only)

Massproshop

Subscriber
Hey guys I have some leftover stuff I am trying to get rid of
I have the products cleared inside Canada. I am mostly trying to ship to Canadian customers but I am willing to ship to the US as well ( No re-ship policy for US and only accept bitcoin)
All prices are in Canadain Dollars.
Prices do not include shipping. Its 25$ flat-rate box.
I accept bitcoin and e-transfer ( for Canada).
Email: leftovergear@proton.me
1. MERCK Pharma HCG 6000iu boxes at $80 per box x 20
Comes in a pre-loaded syringe
2. Tiromel Pharma T3 25mcg x 100 tabs at $100 per box x 20

Two kinds of Amps pharma grade
3. Retesto Sustanon 250 - $15 per amp x 120 Leeford
ret-inner-2-scaled.jpeg

4. Testenate Depot 250 - $15 per amp x 120 Searle
te-inner-2-scaled.jpeg

Lol your off your head bro
Both those test products can be bought from India for around $3 each
Good luck getting them into Canada from India. I paid a premium price to someone that can clear large amounts through customs. Also, these are pharma-grade, not replicas.

Yeah man. Sorry to say, but he's right. The exact same pharma grade 100x Tiromel 25mg are being sold by BG Pharma for $12. Plus he will ship to the US for $15 and Canada for $13 in less than 2 weeks.

You can get cheaper out of India, but it's nice to be confident the microgram dosing is precise when taking thyroid meds.

Yeah man. Sorry to say, but he's right. The exact same pharma grade 100x Tiromel 25mg are being sold by BG Pharma for $12. Plus he will ship to the US for $15 and Canada for $13 in less than 2 weeks.

You can get cheaper out of India, but it's nice to be confident the microgram dosing is precise when taking thyroid meds.
Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it and had no idea. I got it at a much different price.

I would really like some of those sustanons or depots! I just sent you an email, I have been struggling to find real pharma test in Canada... BTW your prices are VERY reasonable for legit pharma grade in Canada, and they definitely look legit, haven't seen anyone even attempt to fake those. look for a email from "bittman"!!

I would really like some of those sustanons or depots! I just sent you an email, I have been struggling to find real pharma test in Canada... BTW your prices are VERY reasonable for legit pharma grade in Canada, and they definitely look legit, haven't seen anyone even attempt to fake those. look for a email from "bittman"!!
I got you man. Appreciate it.