SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

SWIS (Someone who isn’t skank) fucked SWIAARN (Someone who isn’t allamericanroughnecks) girlfriend and now he writes pages and pages of bragging about getting caber $15/box. But only on Sunday when his wife’s son lets him use the family computer

Who said I get caber for $15 bottle? I get it for half that.. lol

If skankdouche is supposedly closed, why is he answering emails still and sending out packs? He aint fooling anyone.. He must think members are stupid..

If skankdouche is supposedly closed, why is he answering emails still and sending out packs? He aint fooling anyone.. He must think members are stupid..
Lmfao. Glad to see I’m still living in your head rent free.

Threatening, promoting, encouraging physical violence, including sexual violence, against members and/or their families is prohibited

It’s finally the weekend again! Your wife’s boyfriend finally is busy bruising her cervix so you can use the family computer again! Nice!

The only one here that is stupid is you, the person who apparently cannot read.

I guess people still think you have a secret list, saying you were going to go private eventually and now people think you actually are.

I guess people still think you have a secret list, saying you were going to go private eventually and now people think you actually are.
Everyone knows I’m closed except for new guys who stumble across this thread when it’s bumped. Anyone who emailed me can vouch I am closed. I still help guys out with any questions they have or older lab tests they might’ve missed.

Everyone knows I’m closed except for new guys who stumble across this thread when it’s bumped. Anyone who emailed me can vouch I am closed. I still help guys out with any questions they have or older lab tests they might’ve missed.
stg dudes read this and still be like hey bro, you open?

There is no private list or private email. I am permanently closed. Thank you guys for the support :)

There is no private list or private email. I am permanently closed. Thank you guys for the support :)
Cmon bro just acknowledge the super secret private list that’s posted outside Roswell where that UFO crash happened in the 50’s, Undsr that rock shaped like a Kia Rio 7 steps north of the broken fence post on the north east side.

do you have any recommendations for HCG? this is one of the only things I find difficult to source for legitimacy...

yea. I just wanted to make sure. heard weird things about ovidac but it seemed like it was mostly "feel"

i did order stuff from india but even in hind sight. it probably isnt that good
yep pickins is slim with hcg unfortunately. I just order like 5 different brands and see which works

do you have any recommendations for HCG? this is one of the only things I find difficult to source for legitimacy...
I have a bunch I got from QDS that tested at 2500iu. The last quote I got for Livzon was absolutely insane. Take a chance with a generic and test it. If you want Pharma I’d use the Choriomon from IBSA. I felt it hit the ballbag harder than Ovidac did.

I have a bunch I got from QDS that tested at 2500iu. The last quote I got for Livzon was absolutely insane. Take a chance with a generic and test it. If you want Pharma I’d use the Choriomon from IBSA. I felt it hit the ballbag harder than Ovidac did.
the choriomon is what I felt worked best too

@SkankHunt

I obviously know this would be a rude question to ask if your shop was still open, But it’s not so I figured this is a ok question to ask but if you don’t want to answer it you don’t have to.

Who was your source for the caber you used to sell? If you like you can pm me but I can’t pm you.

Thank you brotha

Sponsors

Latest posts