SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

wholesale prices .. got it. i've never bought wholesale, maybe i should start.

skank, i wish you were still open. would love to get my hands some some US pharma test.
You can work with the Turkish guys here. I’ve dealt with @RoidForSale plenty of times. If you wish to stay domestic for pharma, 24hr occasionally has stuff in his US warehouse.

I posted pics in skankfucks thread of part of my stash. Its 110% legit and cheaper. You see, I deal direct. No middleman. skankdick has a middleman, hence his rip off prices. Ill send you anything you want up front. Go get it tested. If it comes back bunk, Ill refund your money 10x over. That Is how confident I am.
Still trying to gin up business by being an obnoxious cocksucking asshole I see. How's that working for you? Not so great? Yeah, that's obvious because if you were a success at it you wouldn't be howling at the moon on a thread of a source that's no longer in business. You'd be talking nice with happy customers of yours on your own thread. The stench of desperation is just rolling off you. I suggest that you give up trying to sell an illegal product and go beg for your job back as the towel guy at the car wash.

If you're only half as boneheaded stupid as you appear you're probably on a one-way express train to prison anyway. They only have to catch you once you know. Working at the car wash is much safer for you.

Hey, "Workin' At The Car Wash" was a popular funk song back in the 70s. Anyone else around here old enough to remember that one? No? I guess I'm the oldest geezer in the room then <sigh>

Lmfao you faggot

AARN OUT lmfao holy fuck dude
Okay Skank it's time for you to come clean with us. This so-called roughneck bitch is so obsessed with you, what on earth did you do to him? As hysterical as he is it sounds almost like you fucked his girl in the asshole about fifty times and he was the one left with a box of kleenex having to clean her up after. Skank, have you no shame? Cruel, man. Cruel--

Still trying to gin up business by being an obnoxious cocksucking asshole I see. How's that working for you? Not so great? Yeah, that's obvious because if you were a success at it you wouldn't be howling at the moon on a thread of a source that's no longer in business. You'd be talking nice with happy customers of yours on your own thread. The stench of desperation is just rolling off you. I suggest that you give up trying to sell an illegal product and go beg for your job back as the towel guy at the car wash.

If you're only half as boneheaded stupid as you appear you're probably on a one-way express train to prison anyway. They only have to catch you once you know. Working at the car wash is much safer for you.

Hey, "Workin' At The Car Wash" was a popular funk song back in the 70s. Anyone else around here old enough to remember that one? No? I guess I'm the oldest geezer in the room then <sigh>
So that's what happened to the towel guy? Damn, he was good. Definitely deserves the golden chamois award.

@SkankHunt inquiring about the quality of the 5 and 10 mg British dispensary anabol 24hr had most recently in stock? The ones he had in stock the previous time were good according to test results that were posted. I'm hoping these are good as well. Guess we'll see.

You helped my wife and I out with some blood pressure medication, and I still thank you for that. Hope all is well with you buddy.

Alls good bro, but you offered a great service. Seeing some of these bashing your name comments is not cool. You offered medication, delivered fast and not a problem. It's just weird to me that people would bash that. Skankpharma was solid.

What’s up Meso, I have officially joined the dark side.

What I offer to you fine people is genuine pharmacy grade products without the hassle of customs. I try to keep my prices competitive with other vendors. I’ve been lurking thread after thread to see what you guys have been asking for from intl sources. I try to stock as many as those products as possible. If they don’t sell, I’ll switch them out for something else.

My partner has warehouses in Turkey, India, Russia, Portugal and Thailand. Most products im able to acquire in a timely fashion 4-7 days. India may be a little longer.

I work strictly by email. Please keep all questions in this thread and I’ll answer them ASAP, email will strictly be for orders to keep things simple.

I accept only crypto and shipping will be a flat $15-20 depending on the size of the box. No tracking will be provided. I shoot to get out orders within 48 hours and ship priority.

My price list is below. I also have some UGL tabs (anavar) for anyone interested.

Testosterone:

Aspen Sustanon 250mg $12 per amp
Bayer Testoviron 250mg $13 per amp
RotexMedica Testostetone $13 per Amp
Hikma Test Cyp 200mg $90 for 10ml
WestWard Test E 200mg $90 for (2) 5ml

Orals:

British Dispensary Azolol 5mg/400ct $100
Abdi Anapolon 50mg/20ct- $45

HGH:

Genotropin 12mg/36iu GoQuick pen $200
Serostim 126iu/(7) 18iu vials -$600
Jintropin 200iu (sending to Jano for analysis before I decide to list it)

Fat Loss:

Sopharma Clenbuterol 20mcg/50ct $30
Tiromel T3 25mcg/100ct $40
NovoNordisk Saxenda 6mg/ml- $120 per pen or 3 pack for $350 (ETA 9/16-9/17)

PCT:

Deva Nolvadex 20mg/30ct $40
AstraZeneca Arimidex 1mg/28ct $80
Pfizer Aromasin 25mg/30ct $80
Pfizer Cabaser 1mg/20ct $50
IBSA Choriomon HCG 5000iu $65
Bayer Ovidac HCG 5000iu $65 (ETA 9/17)
Raloxifene 60mg/30ct $100
Novartis Letrozole 2.5mg/30ct $95

Pharma: (ETA 9/20 or earlier)

Lasix 40mg/36ct $45
Modafinil 20mg/30ct $90
Salbutamol 4mg/100ct $25
Roaccutane 10mg/30ct $50

**Tomorrow I will be sending Jano the Aromasin, Arimidex, Caber, Testoviron, Raloxifene and RotexMedica** Results will be posted ASAP. I also have Jintropin on the way which will be sent as well for purity/dimer.

Email is:
Code:
Skankpharma@protonmail.com
Do you sell ivermectin?