SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

“I’m closed” is the keyword. It’s like a secret handshake to get into a speakeasy. You guys just don’t get it….

“I’m closed” is the keyword. It’s like a secret handshake to get into a speakeasy. You guys just don’t get it….
SWIS(someone who isn't skank) is selling caber for 40 dollars for 30 tabs

SWIS is selling it cheaper than allamericanroughneck

SWIS has primo for 7 dollars an ampule

Nailed it

SWIS(someone who isn't skank) is selling caber for 40 dollars for 30 tabs

SWIS is selling it cheaper than allamericanroughneck

SWIS has primo for 7 dollars an ampule

Nailed it
SWIS (Someone who isn’t skank) fucked SWIAARN (Someone who isn’t allamericanroughnecks) girlfriend and now he writes pages and pages of bragging about getting caber $15/box. But only on Sunday when his wife’s son lets him use the family computer

Are you still closed? I'm hurting for some ralox, also need some nolva but that's easy to find
edit: nvm forgot I had some nolva / tm or cl (?) from qing in my bag, def need ralox though.

Last edited:
Hey @SkankHunt—since I can’t PM you I’m posting this here. I’ve got telmisartan off you a couple times. Do you have any recommendations for where to look now that you’re closed? I’ve got an order in with 24hreup but I can’t even get them to confirm payment, so I’m scrambling a little for a reliable seller. Thank you.

Hey @SkankHunt—since I can’t PM you I’m posting this here. I’ve got telmisartan off you a couple times. Do you have any recommendations for where to look now that you’re closed? I’ve got an order in with 24hreup but I can’t even get them to confirm payment, so I’m scrambling a little for a reliable seller. Thank you.
Roidforsale has the best price for Micardis.

BG pharmaceuticals has fair prices and I had my stuff in 4 days with express.

Skank open this bad boy back up, I thought I was set after making it to the private list, now I gotta do the bumass international route shit is for the birds.

Skank open this bad boy back up, I thought I was set after making it to the private list, now I gotta do the bumass international route shit is for the birds.
If BG has what you're looking for, he has Express which makes it around 4 to 5 days for some guys. RFS might offer the same Shipping.