Type-IIx: SAT JUN 29 8:30 PM–Join the Live Lecture and Q&A about the Forthcoming Unique Features of Eleven AAS Meso-Rx Exclusive Series

Will the video be posted in this thread? Been watching the ufc fights with some mates but I definitely want to hear the lecture. Hopefully some intelligent questions were asked.

Will watch it when I'm doing cardio tommorow hopefully
Major lesson for everyone — get your PRIORITIES STRAIGHT — give up totally on society to spend Saturday night on Discord learning about how JFK fucked 250 women of Marilyn Monroe hotness plus or minus each year of his presidency thanks to Halo’s 4X daily dosing at 40 mg daily year-round (Addison’s disease treatment), how Charlie Francis had @Millard ‘s back against the wall in the high stakes game of spy vs spy in the 2000s steroid forum Cold War thanks to Furazabol/Miotolon and Congressional investigations, and also, trenbolone is the Swiss-army knife of drugs but is bad for your tickkaaaaaah!

Unfortunately not. I had a technical brain fart, this being my first foray into Discord, I'm still learning. I don't hate that this is an incentive for people to be there live for the next one, though.
Create a YouTube and post the discussion there. I'll try to attend but it would be nice to have it easy in my Playlist just in case next time

Sponsors

Latest posts