Type-IIx's Coaching: Results from ovmmds, kain

Alot of new people becouse of transparency on social media!
Less of old people becouse they were reckless?
I don't think so. When the next gen enters a community things obviously shift, some positively and some negative. Ideally you keep the good stuff from the "old heads" and improve upon it. Every group is a mix of good and bad. Ideally the old heads stick around as new people show up and the mix improves. Doesn't always work that way though. Often people like to stick to communities of similar age group, mentality, and opinions. That's not the ideal way forward.

I hate the generational us and them mentality. Different guys from different eras with different knowledge can learn from each other and improve everything.

Bro, is it me or has the level of discussion gone down a tad lately? Idk it seems different
I feel there are only so many topic up for discussion on drugs 20+ years old. Only so many cycle designs.

I am just busy playing chemistry in my kitchen nowadays.

I dont even know what a dumb bell looks like anymore.

I am a piece of shit

I feel there are only so many topic up for discussion on drugs 20+ years old. Only so many cycle designs.

I am just busy playing chemistry in my kitchen nowadays.

I dont even know what a dumb bell looks like anymore.

I am a piece of shit
Nahhh you are NOT a piece of shit, bro. You're just lacking imagination and ambition.

I should probably post up in here a bit, and be on the board more. I am excited to get this Unique Effects by AAS Series out for everyone to be able to read when they have the time, and refer to when in doubt in practice.

Unique Features of AAS Per-Compound Series
So far here are the articles from the series that @Millard has published, in order, all of which have been selected specifically because of their having truly unique features, facets, or effects:

1. Unique Effects of Trenbolone (e.g., decreasing muscle GR #, increasing SC proliferative responsiveness to IGF-I)
2. Unique Effects of Winstrol, Stromba (stanozolol) (e.g., PR antagonism, decreasing IGFBP-3, unfavorable effects on glucocorticoids)
3. Unique Effects of Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) (e.g., directly antagonizing GR, remarkable androgenicity that potentiates trenbolone's effects on recomp and strength). This one was just released so is brand new
Continuing, Unique Effects of:
4. MENT, coming soon
5. Testosterone, coming soon
6. Nandrolone, coming soon
7. Oxandrolone (Anavar)
8. Superdrol
9. 1-Test/DHB
10. Dbol
11. Epistane
4. MENT’s Unique Effects: [link]