Uncle Chad’s Test 300 cycle

my CRP was never elevated but i never went above ~1g of gear combined. it’s my first time trying Test/Primo/Var and i’ll be checking my bloods tomorrow.
i’d recommend a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep per night, keeping your body fat low, stress management and eating raw foods rather than processed foods.
Those suggestions make sense generally, but do you have any clinical experience or data to show that doing those things while taking supranormal doses of gear will lower CRP?

Is CRP a direct indication of some specific bodily pathology?

Those suggestions make sense generally, but do you have any clinical experience or data to show that doing those things while taking supranormal doses of gear will lower CRP?

Is CRP a direct indication of some specific bodily pathology?
ESR and CRP are the two values used to detect inflammation in the body. There are other inflammation markers that can be measured, but CRP is good for predicting cardiovascular risk and showing non-specific inflammation.

I cannot cite articles here, but a quick google search, ie "effect of sleep on CRP research" should point you in the right direction. There are not enough studies done on AAS users but the general consensus is that those things I mentioned decrease inflammation.

I'd suggest you follow a few pages on Instagram that like to cite research targeted towards bodybuilders: J3University, menno.henselmans and biolayne.

But I'll be totally honest with you: if you cycle without a coach, it's gonna be a rough road and you will make mistakes no matter how much you educate yourself. I value my coach for his personal experience with over 100 clients, not for his "book" knowledge.

ESR and CRP are the two values used to detect inflammation in the body. There are other inflammation markers that can be measured, but CRP is good for predicting cardiovascular risk and showing non-specific inflammation.

I cannot cite articles here, but a quick google search, ie "effect of sleep on CRP research" should point you in the right direction. There are not enough studies done on AAS users but the general consensus is that those things I mentioned decrease inflammation.

I'd suggest you follow a few pages on Instagram that like to cite research targeted towards bodybuilders: J3University, menno.henselmans and biolayne.

But I'll be totally honest with you: if you cycle without a coach, it's gonna be a rough road and you will make mistakes no matter how much you educate yourself. I value my coach for his personal experience with over 100 clients, not for his "book" knowledge.
Reducing inflammation as much as possible is always a good thing, but my point is that one should probably put more stock into markers directly indicative of clinical pathology. I imagine a big portion of people on high doses will have high ESR/CRP no matter what other measures they take. High doses increase inflammation and are in effect bad for ones health, but one has to decide if they’re willing to accept that risk and if they’re willing to abstain from blasting later on while they recover.

All in all, I think there are better markers of clinical issues than esr/crp if one doesn’t have any other chronic health issues before starting gear. The best marker of lipid buildup is ApoB rather than the standard American lipid panel.

Reducing inflammation as much as possible is always a good thing, but my point is that one should probably put more stock into markers directly indicative of clinical pathology. I imagine a big portion of people on high doses will have high ESR/CRP no matter what other measures they take. High doses increase inflammation and are in effect bad for ones health, but one has to decide if they’re willing to accept that risk and if they’re willing to abstain from blasting later on while they recover.

All in all, I think there are better markers of clinical issues than esr/crp if one doesn’t have any other chronic health issues before starting gear. The best marker of lipid buildup is ApoB rather than the standard American lipid panel.
i just read up on why ApoB is used, that’s a really good point you’re bringing.
do you know of any other inflammation markers that bodybuilders would benefit from using?
my coach recently told be that GGT is a more specific marker for liver injury, rather than AST and ALT.

i just read up on why ApoB is used, that’s a really good point you’re bringing.
do you know of any other inflammation markers that bodybuilders would benefit from using?
my coach recently told be that GGT is a more specific marker for liver injury, rather than AST and ALT.
I’ve known ggt to be better associated with gallbladder pathology.

Transaminases for liver. Alt>AST in fatty liver. AST>ALt in alcoholic liver disease. Platelets can be reviewed as an acute phase reactant. Ammonia with chronic disease.