Uncle Chad’s Test 300 cycle

@Vanargandar @marsupial
i have an upcoming trip to Colombia from the US. Any of you guys know how i can travel with my Test, Primo and Anavar without raising too many questions by the TSA officers?
Var you might be able to put in a weekly pill box or advil/tylenol jar. I would advise pill box because I imagine you won’t be there more than 2 weeks, and meager pills in a big jar might look sus. Test/primo I would recommend predrawing in a syringe. Either that or frontloading injectables (and var if possible). Another resort is buying test there lol. Idk if primo will be easy to go to the pharmacy and ask for though

re Colombia always mind your surroundings, whether it’s daytime in el poblado or night time in parque lleras. If in MDE stay as close to el poblado as possible at night. If you go to some place like La Isla, try and see to it that they give you safe drinks and don’t secretly spike it with something (common scopalamine, which can then be used to facilitate robbing you).

For best quality bangable women in MDE, I recommend loutron and la isla if you’re into that. Can also use tinder but def more risky in terms of safety.

If it’s bogota or Cartagena lmk

Either that or frontloading injectables (and var if possible).
i think this is a really good idea cause i never noticed sides from switching up my injection schedule. imagine i get a crazy bloat and acne during my trip smh.
If in MDE stay as close to el poblado as possible at night.
yes, i’m going to Medellin. it’s gonna be a 1-week trip, not sure about getting women there yet. i probably will cave in since i’ll be on a break from weed and that’s when my inner horny demon comes out lol.
mainly, i want to see the nature (preferably get tours out of Medellin) and enjoy the food and beach.

Pay for a prescription from a clinic or find some old prescription vials and load them in there.
my mom is a registered nurse so i may ask her to give me a “doctor’s letter”. i actually never visited a doctor for low T when it started. i self diagnosed and bought testosterone online

i think this is a really good idea cause i never noticed sides from switching up my injection schedule. imagine i get a crazy bloat and acne during my trip smh.

yes, i’m going to Medellin. it’s gonna be a 1-week trip, not sure about getting women there yet. i probably will cave in since i’ll be on a break from weed and that’s when my inner horny demon comes out lol.
mainly, i want to see the nature (preferably get tours out of Medellin) and enjoy the food and beach.

my mom is a registered nurse so i may ask her to give me a “doctor’s letter”. i actually never visited a doctor for low T when it started. i self diagnosed and bought testosterone online
Lucky in that bloat and acne is more than a 1 week process.

Also re the women, I’m specifically referring to paying for sex rather than “getting women” the western way. And if you’re not tied down in a relationship, I’m gonna have to strongly encourage you to keep hand off dick for a week and make it a priority to whoremonger while you’re in Medellin. It’s really totally different from doing it in the US. The girls are cleaner and prettier, especially at Loutron (actual brothel) and La Isla (strip club type brothel). You also may never get the chance to do it again. I think every dude needs to experience Medellin working girls at least once in their youth before settling down. DM for more info if you want.

Food will underwhelm you unless you go to the more bougie touristy places. Paisa food is bland af. Bogota food is far better.

There is no beach in MDE. Lots of mountain type stuff like paragliding and hiking though for much cheaper than US.

Lastly don’t bother with the cocaine, it sucks. Even the coffee sucks because all the good stuff is exported

That could work, I'm not 100% sure though. Most clinics nowadays will give you a script for Test for like $100 with recent bloodwork, just depends on if you have the funds to pay for it. I always keep all my old TRT clinic vials with script boxes, just in case.

How often do you plan on doing bloods? What kind of ancillaries do you have in case you need them (blood pressure, AI, etc.)? This is coming from a virgin so it's interesting to hear your perspective as you're just starting to get your hands dirty

Weed is known to raise prolactin so that might be why you're noticing a spike in horniness when you're sober

Lucky in that bloat and acne is more than a 1 week process.

Also re the women, I’m specifically referring to paying for sex rather than “getting women” the western way. And if you’re not tied down in a relationship, I’m gonna have to strongly encourage you to keep hand off dick for a week and make it a priority to whoremonger while you’re in Medellin. It’s really totally different from doing it in the US. The girls are cleaner and prettier, especially at Loutron (actual brothel) and La Isla (strip club type brothel). You also may never get the chance to do it again. I think every dude needs to experience Medellin working girls at least once in their youth before settling down. DM for more info if you want.

Food will underwhelm you unless you go to the more bougie touristy places. Paisa food is bland af. Bogota food is far better.

There is no beach in MDE. Lots of mountain type stuff like paragliding and hiking though for much cheaper than US.

Lastly don’t bother with the cocaine, it sucks. Even the coffee sucks because all the good stuff is exported
I shall listen to you and indulge in some Colombian hotties ;)
Tinder and Hinge are cool but it gets time consuming so i’ll leave it for the US. We’re paying for services in MDE my man

How often do you plan on doing bloods? What kind of ancillaries do you have in case you need them (blood pressure, AI, etc.)? This is coming from a virgin so it's interesting to hear your perspective as you're just starting to get your hands dirty
we do bloods every few months. you should definitely do your bloods before you start the journey and at a 2 month mark after staring PEDs.
the blood analysis, before you start anything, should be your baseline.

for ancillaries, i keep anastrozole on hand to avoid bitch tits. i also bought telmisartan recently cause my BP went into 130-145/80 range.

you may also wanna get BPC-157 for any tendon issues you get down the road. (you probably will have some pains cause you’ll be getting much stronger and your tendons will start getting the itis (inflammation) from overuse.

personal advice: make sure you do PEDs for the right reason (competing, getting sponsored or getting a client base for coaching etc). do not do PEDs for women or looking good because your desire won’t last long with that mindset.

lastly, please get a coach if you decide to hop on. if you can spend money on bloods and compounds, then you should be able to afford $100-150 a month for a decent coach that will give you your dream physique while keeping you relatively healthy.

I shall listen to you and indulge in some Colombian hotties ;)
Tinder and Hinge are cool but it gets time consuming so i’ll leave it for the US. We’re paying for services in MDE my man
La Isla and Loutron it is. La Isla is better at night. Loutron better for daytime. Try to negotiate prices in spite of what they tell you originally.

we do bloods every few months. you should definitely do your bloods before you start the journey and at a 2 month mark after staring PEDs.
the blood analysis, before you start anything, should be your baseline.

for ancillaries, i keep anastrozole on hand to avoid bitch tits. i also bought telmisartan recently cause my BP went into 130-145/80 range.

you may also wanna get BPC-157 for any tendon issues you get down the road. (you probably will have some pains cause you’ll be getting much stronger and your tendons will start getting the itis (inflammation) from overuse.

personal advice: make sure you do PEDs for the right reason (competing, getting sponsored or getting a client base for coaching etc). do not do PEDs for women or looking good because your desire won’t last long with that mindset.

lastly, please get a coach if you decide to hop on. if you can spend money on bloods and compounds, then you should be able to afford $100-150 a month for a decent coach that will give you your dream physique while keeping you relatively healthy.
Thanks for the encouragement and perspective man. I want to do things right and have longevity in fitness so I appreciate that. Reading through your experience is great too so good on you for sharing.

BPC-157 is definitely on the menu. I have a physically demanding life beyond working out and been noticing some mild shoulder inflammation lately and I'd like to see how it works. What's your experience?

Thanks for the encouragement and perspective man. I want to do things right and have longevity in fitness so I appreciate that. Reading through your experience is great too so good on you for sharing.

BPC-157 is definitely on the menu. I have a physically demanding life beyond working out and been noticing some mild shoulder inflammation lately and I'd like to see how it works. What's your experience?
Sorry for the late response, been overwhelmed with life lately.
One thing I can say for sure is BPC-157 is THE shit. Any nagging pains I had were gone within 2 weeks.
Another benefit it provides is inflammation mitigation. When doing bloods, never forget to order CRP just to make sure you're not putting your body on fire by using shady gear with low quality oil.
It also has some gastrointestinal benefits that I have not noticed, but my coach swears by it.
Not sure if I can put my sources in here but DM me if you need any.

What exactly would you do to mend CRP though? I bet it would be high for most people on heavy doses of gear and working out 6d/week

What exactly would you do to mend CRP though? I bet it would be high for most people on heavy doses of gear and working out 6d/week
my CRP was never elevated but i never went above ~1g of gear combined. it’s my first time trying Test/Primo/Var and i’ll be checking my bloods tomorrow.
i’d recommend a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep per night, keeping your body fat low, stress management and eating raw foods rather than processed foods.