Uncle Chad’s Test 300 cycle

Post-workout meal:
9 oz chicken
300 g of rice.
I also feel like talking to women became much more nonchalant for me. (had low T before, go figure)
IMG_6948.jpeg

Perfect diet and training for the past 3 weeks.
Taking medical boards tomorrow morning and flying to Miami right after. Diet gonna go to shit but fuck it, I'll enjoy my 3 days off.

Today's workout:
Arms + shoulders
  • reverse pec dec - 3
  • preacher curls - 2
  • Machine lateral raises - 4
  • Skullcrushers - 3
  • Cable lateral raise - 2
All sets @RPE 10.

Not sure if people still post their meals on this forum but it would be nice to bring the tradition back.
Breakfast:
3 eggs
6 oz ground chicken
300 g rice
View attachment 260981
Look like prison food. But I like your style. There is no right or wrong way to complete a log, at the end of the day it's for you to look back on, and more importantly it's for the new guy who's getting ready to start his first test cycle, he wants to do it right and he needs to get information, and he doesn't know how to eat or what to eat, doesn't know what to expect and might even have an unrealistic expectation for the first go-round, one thing you can be sure of is it he will at some point end up in the underground reading this thread. You will probably also think your food looks like s***. But he will be grateful for the information you share in your journey.

One piece of advice I can't stress enough.... pictures pictures and more pictures. Of your body, minimum of weekly . After a year you go back and find yourself shocked... good luck

Look like prison food. But I like your style. There is no right or wrong way to complete a log, at the end of the day it's for you to look back on, and more importantly it's for the new guy who's getting ready to start his first test cycle, he wants to do it right and he needs to get information, and he doesn't know how to eat or what to eat, doesn't know what to expect and might even have an unrealistic expectation for the first go-round, one thing you can be sure of is it he will at some point end up in the underground reading this thread. You will probably also think your food looks like s***. But he will be grateful for the information you share in your journey.

One piece of advice I can't stress enough.... pictures pictures and more pictures. Of your body, minimum of weekly . After a year you go back and find yourself shocked... good luck
my man called it prison food lool. i’ve been living on my own for the last 10 months so i’m yet to learn the ways of cooking like some pro bbders. more pictures coming boss

Cycle good so far.
Dosages changed to Test 300 mg/wk + EQ 500 mg/wk. We added EQ 16 days ago so it didn’t kick in yet.
Been using Arimidex 0.5 mg/wk which gave me achy tendons. No other symptoms. Libido crazy high. Coach said to stop Arimidex completely for now.

Last edited:
Weight climbing up slowly, had some trouble going above 190 which could be related to low E2.
Current calories: 3600 on training days. 1900 on rest days.

Attachments

• IMG_7692.jpeg
    IMG_7692.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 106
Current pics. Let me know if you see any progress.
Just started doing abs as well

Attachments

• A6CEDFB0-13EB-472B-9927-59F7BB6E47EB.jpeg
    A6CEDFB0-13EB-472B-9927-59F7BB6E47EB.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 35CFD93E-7EC6-4AA7-8B0A-3485039C0DC2.jpeg
    35CFD93E-7EC6-4AA7-8B0A-3485039C0DC2.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 113
Interesting. I’m on day 18, and I’ve noticed some modest changes and strength increase. Nothing dramatic tbh like you seemed to have on day 14. No magical water/nitrogen retention for me yet. I’ve tried to be in a surplus on most days.

Really hoping i dont have to increase the dose. I feel quite good on my 100 eod test c, but sometimes have to contend with exacerbated seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp (I have nizoral). Also some hot flashes (trying to stay in AC). Not currently using AI

Libido has spiked pretty drastically though. I felt that in the first week and it has steadily increased. Thats also why i dont want to use AI for now or hopefully ever

OP, what were your weights and height before and after

Last edited:
Interesting. I’m on day 18, and I’ve noticed some modest changes and strength increase. Nothing dramatic tbh like you seemed to have on day 14. No magical water/nitrogen retention for me yet. I’ve tried to be in a surplus on most days.

Really hoping i dont have to increase the dose. I feel quite good on my 100 eod test c, but sometimes have to contend with exacerbated seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp (I have nizoral). Also some hot flashes (trying to stay in AC). Not currently using AI

Libido has spiked pretty drastically though. I felt that in the first week and it has steadily increased. Thats also why i dont want to use AI for now or hopefully ever

OP, what were your weights and height before and after
keep waiting and make sure !!you eat in surplus!!
did you get your test c from one of the popular providers here?
in regards to seborrheic dermatitis, i had the same problem and OGX extra strength teatree mint shampoo worked in a matter of 1-2 weeks.
for hot flashes, i also had them in the beginning of the cycle. they go away with time but monitor your blood pressure just in case.

i’m 5 10 and started at 170 lbs and moved to 192 lbs at this point. a lot of it is water but nevertheless some good progress was made

Wow very cool. I can see the difference in the before and after pics too. Did you get bloods by chance? And yes, I have it from a popular provider here.

Wow very cool. I can see the difference in the before and after pics too. Did you get bloods by chance? And yes, I have it from a popular provider here.
thank you!
i did bloods on my 5th week (CBC, lipid panel, testosterone, estradiol, AST ALT).
and just got bloods done today to check my estrogen cause i’ve been getting achy joints and tendons.

Blood results just came in.
E2 is indeed low.
Total Cholesterol slightly low.
HDL slightly low.
Does anobody know what causes the drop in total cholesterol? i always thought it would go up with the use of aas

Attachments

• IMG_7723.jpeg
    IMG_7723.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7724.jpeg
    IMG_7724.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 49
Test alone will only lower HDL (which is technically considered undesirable, but many PCPs won't give a rats ass if other lipids look good and the person is young). I also think that some injectables will also only lower HDL (but I believe tren fucks up all lipids). Orals like var will fuck up all the lipid measurments for the worse when you cycle orals.

Also, if you add up the HDL, VLDL, and LDL numbers, you might then understand why your total went down

Tbh idk what EQ does to lipids. I'm hoping to only ever use test tbh

Also did you get bloods previoiusly with test alone (ie without EQ or other administered hormones)? Are you currently taking any AI? If not, I guess the EQ is acting like an AI

Edit: also how has your liver been? I'm curious if test alone + heavy workouts elevate enzymes significantly

Last edited:
Test alone will only lower HDL (which is technically considered undesirable, but many PCPs won't give a rats ass if other lipids look good and the person is young). I also think that some injectables will also only lower HDL (but I believe tren fucks up all lipids). Orals like var will fuck up all the lipid measurments for the worse when you cycle orals.

Also, if you add up the HDL, VLDL, and LDL numbers, you might then understand why your total went down

Tbh idk what EQ does to lipids. I'm hoping to only ever use test tbh

Also did you get bloods previoiusly with test alone (ie without EQ or other administered hormones)? Are you currently taking any AI? If not, I guess the EQ is acting like an AI

Edit: also how has your liver been? I'm curious if test alone + heavy workouts elevate enzymes significantly
thank you for the knowledge.
i measured bloods both on test and eq.
adding eq causes a decrease in estrogen but not because it acts like an AI. that’s a common misconception. EQ aromatizes same way as Test but slower (at 50-70% rate of Test if i’m not mistaken). to my understanding, i’m simply took too much Arimidex.

my liver enzymes have been good on test. even after a few nights of drinking;) i’ve been taking NAC to keep AST and ALT in check

@Uncle Chad This is actually really fun stuff to read. Obviously not all of us here are competing and are just dudes trying to feel better and get jacked. Looking forward to more progress pics/food pics man! Keep us updated!