• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Unsponsored Hgh Log Kick-off Contest

Jeffg353

What better way to kick off the holiday season since it's a time of giving...than to give back to the community that has given me so much. Besides who doesn't love free shit. I'm clearing out some of my stash of GH. I'm going to hook one lucky member up with a kit of Meditrope Black Tops - Batch #28 - from TP. I want to show my appreciation for everyone following along to my log. 20170605_122855.jpg

See my log here...

Unsponsored Hgh Log

Contest Rules

1. Guess my IGF-1 test result. Closest guess without going over wins.

2. Contest will be from now until my results come back +6hrs. Went for bloodwork yesterday morning. Will add on a few hours to allow everyone to get their last guesses in. Will make a post when I get them back, which will start the 6hr countdown. Expecting them back by Monday morning 12/18/17 usually around 10am EST.

3. 1 guess per day (gives u approximately 4 chances to win from Fri-Mon).

4. Only one winner so make sure u look n don't repeat someone else's guess.

Background info:
Have been running this current kit of Supertropin for the past 20+ days. GH SERUM test was 32.1 on 11/29/17.

*Notice igf-1 levels have been declining the last few tests but hoping they return to previous levels.

•Have changed my AI from Adex to Aromasin
•Dropped Cabaser n Nolvadex over a month ago after a little gyno flare up.

Previous test results:
Baseline - ......Serum....0.1.........Igf-1....230
Grey Tops - ....Serum....21.8.......Igf-1....385
Ansomone - ..Serum...16.0........Igf-1....480
Black Tops - ..Serum...27.8........Igf-1....426
Yellow Tops - Serum...15.8........Igf-1....415
Zptropin ........Serum...40.2........Igf-1.....351
Omnitrope-....Serum...18.0........Igf-1....271
Supertropin...Serum...32.1........Igf-1....coming soon

NOTICE: Shipping costs will be covered by myself but if u live in another country besides USA I make no guarantees that pack will make it to u n I'm not offering any reships/replacements.

What better way to kick off the holiday season since it's a time of giving...than to give back to the community that has given me so much. Besides who doesn't love free shit. I'm clearing out some of my stash of GH. I'm going to hook one lucky member up with a kit of Meditrope Black Tops - Batch #28 - from TP. I want to show my appreciation for everyone following along to my log. View attachment 81323

See my log here...

Unsponsored Hgh Log

Contest Rules

1. Guess my IGF-1 test result. Closest guess without going over wins.

2. Contest will be from now until my results come back +6hrs. Went for bloodwork yesterday morning. Will add on a few hours to allow everyone to get their last guesses in. Will make a post when I get them back, which will start the 6hr countdown. Expecting them back by Monday morning 12/18/17 usually around 10am EST.

3. 1 guess per day (gives u approximately 4 chances to win from Fri-Mon).

4. Only one winner so make sure u look n don't repeat someone else's guess.

Background info:
Have been running this current kit of Supertropin for the past 20+ days. GH SERUM test was 32.1 on 11/29/17.

*Notice igf-1 levels have been declining the last few tests but hoping they return to previous levels.

•Have changed my AI from Adex to Aromasin
•Dropped Cabaser n Nolvadex over a month ago after a little gyno flare up.

Previous test results:
Baseline - ......Serum....0.1.........Igf-1....230
Grey Tops - ....Serum....21.8.......Igf-1....385
Ansomone - ..Serum...16.0........Igf-1....480
Black Tops - ..Serum...27.8........Igf-1....426
Yellow Tops - Serum...15.8........Igf-1....415
Zptropin ........Serum...40.2........Igf-1.....351
Omnitrope-....Serum...18.0........Igf-1....271
Supertropin...Serum...32.1........Igf-1....coming soon

NOTICE: Shipping costs will be covered by myself but if u live in another country besides USA I make no guarantees that pack will make it to u n I'm not offering any reships/replacements.

I’m sticking with my 423 number. I’m glad you’re moving this over here. The PM desktop version gives me seizures every time I open it.