US DOM. SOURCE - Anabolic Drops

TheLittleShop

Subscriber
Hello, this will be simple.

I’m offering oral solutions/suspensions, in a form we haven’t seen much of, if at all.

I do not have injectables or caps at this moment, and don’t plan on it any time soon. If I decide to bring them on, in typical meso fashion I will present my sterilization tech. correct capping math, raw quality/proof, opsec and tits for you all. But until then, preworkout drops is what it is!

OPSEC: VPN ran, emails are kept until I drop pack, then email thread is cleared, only accept secure email. Gmail and yahoo etc are ignored and blocked. Don’t mention your meso handle in email, this is your you. Tracking is provided within 24-48hrs after shipping, orders are shipped 24-48hrs after order confirmation.
Product is sent for now labeled with a code on the bottom. Please contact me for product verification, though the system of very self explanatory. With only drol on the lineup so far it can’t be hard to figure out.

Current Stock:
PG/Ethanol suspension
Oxymetholone 100mg/mL $25

5mg per drop (20 drops per mL)

For now, these are made individually. 1g per bottle, in 85/15 • PG/Ethanol.

This is easily and flavorless-ly added to your preworkout, or meal 1 shake, on the go dosing etc. Just shake a little, and drop 10 drops into your mouth, meal or drink and there you have just invested 50mg of oxymetholone. I have to say this is very very nice for power and strength. I drop 50mg under my tongue and within 20min I can feel the seething rage. I love it! Hope some of you do too. This is extremely easy to do yourself, but if you don’t have the time or bother, let me do it for you!

Shipping 2-3 day priority: $10
Email: anabolicdrops@protonmail.com
Accepted Payment: Most cryptocurrency preference is BTC or XMR.

Some things to expect..
Primobolan Acetate
Anavar
Dianabol
Winstrol
Arimidex
Aromasin
Nolvadex
Raloxifene

Thanks. Alright… let me have it. :p

Last edited:
Probably should have done that first…
Your opinion is valued, even though your a junior ; )

Why does anyone start selling a product? For money. What do I need more of? Money. How do I get my finished product tested? Money. How do I get that? Selling drol :D

But yes it’s on the to do list. I was actually hoping a member would test it and I will pay for it or half. As you have no idea if I personally send a correct dosed bottle to jano, then prepare under-dosed product to sell. At least that what I look for in a source. Most the time self testing sources get overlooked, but member testing is where it’s at!

Why does anyone start selling a product? For money. What do I need more of? Money. How do I get my finished product tested? Money. How do I get that? Selling drol :D

But yes it’s on the to do list. I was actually hoping a member would test it and I will pay for it or half. As you have no idea if I personally send a correct dosed bottle to jano, then prepare under-dosed product to sell. At least that what I look for in a source. Most the time self testing sources get overlooked, but member testing is where it’s at!
This is a joke. You come with one product, and zero testing. And expect members to give you a shot. Laughable.

You have to be much more accurate in dosing compared to every other source, who has product dosed per ML. And why would anyone bother with your single drop line when we have tested domestics already? Come back with testing, an actual product line, and comparable prices.

Lol im glad you could dick size how you verified your account by email. But yet somehow you couldn’t take 10 minutes to read the rules here?

So your hoping someone pays to test your products because your too cheap to? Yes, that inspires a lot of confidence about your product lol.

What self testing sources are overlooked? Goodlyfe? Catcafe? They are both thriving. Probably because they test their products!

Check out SST, You’ll fair well there. No one tests shit there and members just go off a sources word.

You should offer to cover the cost of the lab test and then some. Blind testing by customers only benefits you and we take the risk. No one would send out a product for you and get half the price back in return.

This is a joke. You come with one product, and zero testing. And expect members to give you a shot. Laughable.

You have to be much more accurate in dosing compared to every other source, who has product dosed per ML. And why would anyone bother with your single drop line when we have tested domestics already? Come back with testing, an actual product line, and comparable prices.
Excuse me, kindly don’t order then. :)

Also, Must have missed the 1g drol for $25 finished product listing other sources have.

The drops are ease of use and accurate. It’s also something different.

Lol im glad you could dick size how you verified your account by email. But yet somehow you couldn’t take 10 minutes to read the rules here?

So your hoping someone pays to test your products because your too cheap to? Yes, that inspires a lot of confidence about your product lol.

What self testing sources are overlooked? Goodlyfe? Catcafe? They are both thriving. Probably because they test their products!

Check out SST, You’ll fair well there. No one tests shit there and members just go off a sources word.
Read the rules? I’ve been active on meso since 2017

Also, Must have missed the 1g drol for $25 finished product listing other sources have.

The drops are ease of use and accurate. It’s also something different.
Yeah, I missed that. Glad you mentioned it, let's compare:

Goodlyfe-50mg/60ML=3G-$80. Tested.
CCUSA-100mg/60ML=6G-$70. Tested.
You-1G-$25. Untested.

You come close to Goodlyfes prices, but no one knows how accurate you are because you have NO TESTING. You say accurate, but how do you yourself know the purity of your raws plus the formula you use to dose equals 100mg in your bottle.

Unless someone wants less qty than what the other 2 sources offer, or just want to try you out, I don't see why anyone on Earth would spend a dime. Again, testing is needed to ensure what you are selling is dosed accurately and what you claim is the product. And who really wants to have to count multiple drops to get a specific MG when they can just take caps or oral solutions offered from TESTED sources.

I'm pretty sure this one takes the gold for the worst intro/source/rep and whatever else you can think lol ... wow!! Just fucking wow lol .... really dude wtf?? You have 1 product and couldn't even test it?? ... why even bother?

You say accurate, but how do you yourself know the purity of your raws plus the formula you use to dose equals 100mg in your bottle.
Hey man, I appreciate the criticism. I understand your point, I’ve been around a long time.

I appreciate you taking the time to tell me you don’t want to use my product

As far as the quote, the math is as simple as it gets

You weigh desired raw, add the correct quantities of excipient. As far as purity, raws are from QSC.

The lacking part yes is the finished product testing.

It’s not as complicated as your saying, I just drop 20 into my eggwhite and oat shake. It’s only a different ROI, not claiming superior.

Again, thanks for the comments. I will go ahead and test them myself.

I'm pretty sure this one takes the gold for the worst intro/source/rep and whatever else you can think lol ... wow!! Just fucking wow lol .... really dude wtf?? You have 1 product and couldn't even test it?? ... why even bother?
It’s lacking, yes. I’m not trying to be a mega source. It’s not that bad lol you must be new.