USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Okay, first, you are telling me you brew in big batches...with pre sterile equipment and a low cost. Then hide it in some magic location, all the while working 12 hour days.

IMO drop the shit, you do not need an autoclave, its fine if you want that, but 400-500 degree dry heat does the same and imo has a cleaner vial result. ((cheaper to throw away, wink))

I haven't caught up on the thread fully.. I am passive on this source. Good luck to all.
Well actually its 3 12s so I have the rest of the week off and I have only done one big batch and my location was not a magical place just clean and discrete and only I know about it .. and I never said my equipment was cheap I believe I stated several times I pay alot more and I also stated this is batch number 1 I don't think you read anything I also never said I hide anything anywhere at a location I stated I throw everything away after the brew for safety at the non magical location

Okay, first, you are telling me you brew in big batches...with pre sterile equipment and a low cost. Then hide it in some magic location, all the while working 12 hour days.

IMO drop the shit, you do not need an autoclave, its fine if you want that, but 400-500 degree dry heat does the same and imo has a cleaner vial result. ((cheaper to throw away, wink))

I haven't caught up on the thread fully.. I am passive on this source. Good luck to all.
Full reading must be done nothing is at a low cost i never said that ... I don't hide anything.. and the vials are pre sterilized which I can post paperwork but was told not to do that

One big batch and my very first brew for this much volume ... again thank you for your honesty and feedback but I don't believe I said those things you stated

Again doing the best I can trying to please everyone and stick with being my humble self I understand im a new source and this is what is required here . I thought I was doing good but I defiantly do not want to create suspicion or drama or be considered a snitch if that is happening i will exit and consider this a loss but at least I tried just wanted to give back to the community is all for everything I gained over the years .. sorry to create arguments and yes the intro was long and fucked up . Last but not least everything I say is honest I try to do the best daily and do right to everyone.. just wanted to try to bring something different here is all..

Thank you for the feedback sorry to offened you

I don't lie or burn bridges or fuck people if I don't know something ill ask if something is not right ill fix it..

The intro was long most was not needed but please tell me the last time any lab here on meso rx showed their appreciation to all the members. And the entire community most the time they go ignored and its all about money and sales and a lab name I wanted to offer something different .

The intro was long most was not needed but please tell me the last time any lab here on meso rx showed their appreciation to all the members. And the entire community most the time they go ignored and its all about money and sales and a lab name I wanted to offer something different .
And this sounds kinda whiny, maybe you should start carrying some arimidex and use some too

With all he has going on he probably has a cookie cutter plan.Im suprised he answers texes and stuff.The snakes alone not to mention his podcasts and supp company.
I never trusted bostin since he stated early on in his career that he never had a sponsorship with that peptide company the very first one transformix but the entire time he did because when they burned him he later came out and said he was part owner he has video on it and that they fucked him over but he was always pushing the sales and said he was not connected to them very snakey

I never trusted bostin since he stated early on in his career that he never had a sponsorship with that peptide company the very first one transformix but the entire time he did because when they burned him he later came out and said he was part owner he has video on it and that they fucked him over but he was always pushing the sales and said he was not connected to them very snakey
You have to admit that jeep with the syringes painted on the sides is pretty dope lol.

Well actually its 3 12s so I have the rest of the week off and I have only done one big batch and my location was not a magical place just clean and discrete and only I know about it .. and I never said my equipment was cheap I believe I stated several times I pay alot more and I also stated this is batch number 1 I don't think you read anything I also never said I hide anything anywhere at a location I stated I throw everything away after the brew for safety at the non magical location
Medical field, got it.

Back