USA DOMESTIC ONLY

my buddy sent me a couple 100ml just, wouldn’t want to use them again haven’t seen the stopper break apart but also paranoid that I might be shooting a chunk of rubber into my shoulder doesn’t sit right with me. 50 ml is a little better but I would just get the Vac sealed 10ml vials off gpz or something alike

Well you’re very active on your thread which is awesome, you’ll be able to address any issues that may arise. I wanted to touch on your stoppers, butyl rubber is good. However, they don’t take well to many punctures or excessive heat during sterilization. If you want superior go white silicone, yes more expensive but the stopper material is more superior over butyl rubber.
So the silicone stoppers are better

Well damn, I didn't have any issues with @Monsterman12 but honestly I probably wouldn't have used him only because I am not a fan of 50 ml vials. I am not even a fan of 20 ml vials.
I'm a conservative 10 ml vial guy

You’re a dam head case bro

Well you’re very active on your thread which is awesome, you’ll be able to address any issues that may arise. I wanted to touch on your stoppers, butyl rubber is good. However, they don’t take well to many punctures or excessive heat during sterilization. If you want superior go white silicone, yes more expensive but the stopper material is more superior over butyl rubber.
Thank you

Back