USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Im also confused about this.

Just a few hours ago you said you were walking away, and now you are saying you are still open? I get trying to source here is fucking stressful, but if this isn’t a language barrier, you already seem to be crumbling.

Once again, I don’t mean any disrespect, but I think you should take a step back and try to pull yourself together. The last thing people want to be doing is buying injectables from someone they don’t think is doing ok mentally.
I would not risk the members here period I'm solid and members have already bought thats not an issue ... but im solid and members would never be put at risk ...

As we all know tren causes temper really trying to control it here and not get offended so far the tren mind is winning ..

This is what I mean. I don’t know if you will succeed here or not. But you have to pull yourself together. Take a breather man. It’s good you’re being active in your thread but you don’t have to spam the thread with tons of individual post. And also responding to your own post is a little weird

I would not risk the members here period I'm solid and members have already bought thats not an issue ... but im solid and members would never be put

This is what I mean. I don’t know if you will succeed here or not. But you have to pull yourself together. Take a breather man. It’s good you’re being active in your thread but you don’t have to spam the thread with tons of individual post. And also responding to your own post is a little weird
To be honest jokes aside I obviously have no idea how to use the meso thing so if I'm responding to myself I'm sorry I'm learning as I go on typing here vs using word for years and using MESO with TOR isn't easy ... I try to respond to posts that are posted by other people obviously im doing it wrong.. all jokes and stupid posts and me sending rapid shots stop I take security extremely serious it took time to set that up ... zero risk with me and im always 100.. trying to learn the feel here and how to be and type or shit talk or don't or bow or be a bitch ... im doing my best ...

Thank you for the feedback trying to be as active as possible but from now on will only discuss products or any issues regarding them . As we all know tren causes temper really trying to control it here and not get offended so far the tren mind is winning ..

People who use steroids to excuse their bad behavior/actions are cunts! Man the fuck up or go back to bitchville!

Thank you for the advice it will be followed ..

I did say I was leaving but I don't want to give up after the first day. I'll make that decision later on..

@Monsterman12 why do you reply to everyone twice? Its hard to follow.

Also, a recomendation, this is your business' thread. Keeping your posts business related might keep the thread more focused on you and your business. It'll be easier to follow that way.

Can you explain why you "quit" and now you say you didn't? And please stop saying sorry, it's frustrating. We're all, mostly, grownups and we can discuss and debate things without apologizing all the time.

Spamming me own thread no
@Monsterman12 why do you reply to everyone twice? Its hard to follow.

Also, a recomendation, this is your business' thread. Keeping your posts business related might keep the thread more focused on you and your business. It'll be easier to follow that way.

Can you explain why you "quit" and now you say you didn't? And please stop saying sorry, it's frustrating. We're all, mostly, grownups and we can discuss and debate things without apologizing all the time.
I had messages this morning from a multiple people saying don't give up so easy so I'm not .. Again man I have no idea how to type here or how to use it if I'm responding to myself I can't help it or if I'm spamming a post its me not knowing this system yet is all im learning as I go..

Spamming me own thread no

I had messages this morning from a multiple people saying don't give up so easy so I'm not .. Again man I have no idea how to type here or how to use it if I'm responding to myself I can't help it or if I'm spamming a post its me not knowing this system yet is all im learning as I go..
but you've been using meso for nine years.. shouldnt you have a handle on this by now?

but you've been using meso for nine years.. shouldnt you have a handle on this by now?
Never used meso to type and respond to multiple people all over. I browsed meso for years free never had an account. So typing and responding to a large post to multiple people I can't and I said before in my intro I never had a handle I was never a active member..

If I see a post here I click to type and respond to that post I think that is where I'm fucking up or I create a new post I don't know where the fuck up is ..

I would not risk the members here period I'm solid and members have already bought thats not an issue ... but im solid and members would never be put at risk ...
The best part of this thread was when I thought you did the right thing and quit. Oh well.

All they'd have to do is put you in an interrogation room, hit record and leave. You'd give it all up in a conversation with yourself. Holy fuck man.

Never used meso to type and respond to multiple people all over. I browsed meso for years free never had an account. So typing and responding to a large post to multiple people I can't and I said before in my intro I never had a handle I was never a active member..
ok, thanks for clearing that up.
You obviously figured out how to multi quote. I'd suggest taking time to form your responses, then reread it before posting, so you avoid having to post multiple follow up responses to your own response, thus "spamming" your thread.

just an idea.

What in the....hell I feel like I posted advice on his online security 24 hours ago and come back to this. Yikes.

There is no way you don't indulge in some sort of stims with this much posting and rambling and you already retired and came back already?

I'd steer clear of a source that taps out that easy and the strange posting is also kind of red flagging me.

Back