USA DOMESTIC ONLY

So I want to say, I’ve never seen such an honest apologetic individual to source on Meso.
First this guy came already donated to AL. Even more then Trip B 1F94280E-A620-4F5B-894E-815AC8AB8820.jpeg
Second and most important is that I placed an order this morning and I would say about 6 hours later I had a Knock at the door.
When I opened it Monsterman was there and personally handed me the package and randomly said “I’m Sorry” and then walked away.

The pack was secure and very stealthy and his labeling is superb.

I will be pinning this tonight and will send in a sample to @janoshik for my $700 credit.

Amazing amazing service @Monsterman12

5F0DBBCD-B4F3-4CF7-BFCE-81E3C64032D8.jpeg
Thank You sooo much !!!

So I want to say, I’ve never seen such an honest apologetic individual to source on Meso.
First this guy came already donated to AL. Even more then Trip B View attachment 146046
Second and most important is that I placed an order this morning and I would say about 6 hours later I had a Knock at the door.
When I opened it Monsterman was there and personally handed me the package and randomly said “I’m Sorry” and then walked away.

I will be pinning this tonight and will send in a sample to @janoshik for my $700 credit.

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!
what... lol

First this guy came already donated to AL. Even more then Trip B View attachment 146046

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!
You had me at the first half not gunna lie.

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!
gold content

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!
Fucking crayon. That’s great

I refuse to believe this is a real source, it HAS to be a test just to see how naive/gullible the younger guys are these days. OP made it really clear really fast hes on dope and not mentally balanced, these are NOT qualities to look for when deciding if you should do business with (and ultimately trust your life) a source. I mean bigbaldbeardguy is for SURE going to be disappointed if people buy gear from a source like this. Have you guys learned nothing?

Its a level, has to be. If its not, lets say hypothetically this really is a meth addict brewing gear in his kitchen sink, Lord have mercy. I will have seen it all.

i assume she's correct. She's a teacher at one of them schoolin places meant for learnin and such.

@Monsterman12 multi quote is your friend. Try using that when replying to multiple people. It will cut down the overall number of posts.

i should also say, think before you post too much info. Don't leave bread crumbs behind that can be checked up on.
LE just loves their low hanging fruit. Gotta be somebody right?

I refuse to believe this is a real source, it HAS to be a test just to see how naive/gullible the younger guys are these days. OP made it really clear really fast hes on dope and not mentally balanced, these are NOT qualities to look for when deciding if you should do business with (and ultimately trust your life) a source. I mean bigbaldbeardguy is for SURE going to be disappointed if people buy gear from a source like this. Have you guys learned nothing?

Its a level, has to be. If its not, lets say hypothetically this really is a meth addict brewing gear in his kitchen sink, Lord have mercy. I will have seen it all.
Since it costs nothing to post to MESO, we get a fair share of scammers. They post shit up, have an email address, and sit back to wait for guys to send Bitcoin. Ride their kids bike up to the McDs for free WiFi and boom, now they got their drug money. Doesn’t matter if we catch them, they’ll just drop this account, wait a couple weeks, rinse and repeat.

That’s why I always encourage guys to post up if they went ahead and defied common sense to place an order. That way we only have a minimum amount that fall for it and get scammed.

Since it costs nothing to post to MESO, we get a fair share of scammers. They post shit up, have an email address, and sit back to wait for guys to send Bitcoin. Ride their kids bike up to the McDs for free WiFi and boom, now they got their drug money. Doesn’t matter if we catch them, they’ll just drop this account, wait a couple weeks, rinse and repeat.

That’s why I always encourage guys to post up if they went ahead and defied common sense to place an order. That way we only have a minimum amount that fall for it and get scammed.
Doing the Lords work here. This board has the edge I crave. Trainwrecks, newbs, vets, solid info, meso has it all.

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!
Quite possibly post of the decade

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!
I just shot cheesecake out of my nose well played sir!

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!
Absolute legend bruv as the kids would say. 10/10 security can't trace crayon and the red ones taste the best according to my buddy in the marines.

Back