USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Weird, I’ve only seen them like that with low quality crimp tips where the plastic flip off somehow didn’t pull the metal tab.
Sym used tops like that as well if I’m not mistaken?

Also, @trl01 i really would not trust injecting that man. I genuinely feel bad for the guy, but I do not think he was all there. Maybe it was the stress, tren, lack of sleep or something else, but there was definitely something off with him. Be careful bro.

JANO WILL CONFIRM ALL TESTING ALL BOTTLES ARE GOOD BRO GLAD YOU GOT THEM ...
Welcome back, read my post a couple posts up, maybe it’s back a page, I think if you worked on yourself a little bit, carrying only two products you could maybe make it around here, just gotta work on a couple things, and of course have a proper product, thick skin will really help you here too.

Welcome back, read my post a couple posts up, maybe it’s back a page, I think if you worked on yourself a little bit, carrying only two products you could maybe make it around here, just gotta work on a couple things, and of course have a proper product, thick skin will really help you here too.
Cashton i agree thicker skin and all business i can't always log on to be able to answer all questions..

Those are aluminum caps you don't always need flip offs alot of labs use aluminum caps they are simple and easier to crimp on the bottle ...

Sym used tops like that as well if I’m not mistaken?

Also, @trl01 i really would not trust injecting that man. I genuinely feel bad for the guy, but I do not think he was all there. Maybe it was the stress, tren, lack of sleep or something else, but there was definitely something off with him. Be careful bro.
Sym used tops like that. He said his one buddy got in trouble cause his wife saw a flip top and knew right away he was juicing again. Quite a few labs use these.

I prefer flip tops. I opened one of those aluminum tops before with my nail and my finger slipped resulting in a huge gash under my fingernail:eek: I'd rather take a bullet to the gut than experience that pain again lol.

Back