USA DOMESTIC ONLY

If you’re wife or S/o doesn’t know what you’re doing, you have no business doing it... just my opinion.
I agree.

Buuuuuut...

some people don’t have strong relationships. Picture yourself getting home early and finding your wife gangbanging 5 midgets. You’d be pissed and would no doubt want a divorce (unless you’re a liberal, in which case you’d probably sit in the corner and rub one out like the pathetic cuck you are). Your wife could be bitter with you and use your steroid use in court to get custody of the kids. There’s still a fucked up stigma associated with steroids.

So you might want to ask yourself if you can trust your wife enough not to end up in a similar situation as above.

I agree.

Buuuuuut...

some people don’t have strong relationships. Picture yourself getting home early and finding your wife gangbanging 5 midgets.
Not my fault for the 4.5 inch. On a good day.
she has needs.
can't blame her.
You’d be pissed and would no doubt want a divorce (unless you’re a liberal, in which case you’d probably sit in the corner and rub one out like the pathetic cuck you are).
As if I have a line of women begging for my...
Yeah..that thing...
Your wife could be bitter with you and use your steroid use in court to get custody of the kids. There’s still a fucked up stigma associated with steroids.
She's fucks with my ectopic,she ded.
Full stop.
So you might want to ask yourself if you can trust your wife enough not to end up in a similar situation as above.
tumblr_526d140005da9cdd82782e7fabecd260_73f2e7a1_400.gif

I agree.

Buuuuuut...

some people don’t have strong relationships. Picture yourself getting home early and finding your wife gangbanging 5 midgets. You’d be pissed and would no doubt want a divorce (unless you’re a liberal, in which case you’d probably sit in the corner and rub one out like the pathetic cuck you are). Your wife could be bitter with you and use your steroid use in court to get custody of the kids. There’s still a fucked up stigma associated with steroids.

Totally correct, but myself personally I just wouldn’t be in a relationship like that or with that kinda person, lol.

Probably not, but maybe, what does it matter if I was? There’s likely LE on the board here that we’re friends with unknowingly anyways, or perhaps real life friends who are LE, because they’re cops that means what?

Do you remember the pharmacist from two and a half men? He always asked that, was funny as hell. I said it as a joke.

Probably not, but maybe, what does it matter if I was? There’s likely LE on the board here that we’re friends with unknowingly anyways, or perhaps real life friends who are LE, because they’re cops that means what?
For sure there's LE here. I have several friends that are cops from city/county, State and Feds. I'm quite certain a lot of them juice as well.

Thats not to say there aren't LEO's here to bust people. I believe that as well. MESO is a big place.

All bottles are overfilled more then 50mls I purposely do that that cyp that looks low has a little over then 50ml the tren is either right at 50ml or a little over ... don't freak bro its all good

Back