USA DOMESTIC ONLY

No way I am reading that fucking novel
This is what I mean. I don’t know if you will succeed here or not. But you have to pull yourself together. Take a breather man. It’s good you’re being active in your thread but you don’t have to spam the thread with tons of individual post. And also responding to your own post is a little weird
This dude is on more than just tren imo.

Loose lips sink ships or so I was taught.

"Listen officer first off you seem like a stand up guy so before you even ask me anything, let me just login and let you read my posts so you see exactly where I was coming from and I think you'll find I'm a good dude. I even complimented the Meso members. How'd you get through my Norton 360 Security VPN if you don't mind me asking?"

"Listen officer first off you seem like a stand up guy so before you even ask me anything, let me just login and let you read my posts so you see exactly where I was coming from and I think you'll find I'm a good dude. I even complimented the Meso members. How'd you get through my Norton 360 Security VPN if you don't mind me asking?"
I disagree. He’d first apologize to the officer.

What the fuck. Why are the two active domestic sources here such polar opposites. We have one that takes everything personal and never admits that he did something wrong or caused something to be off with some reason always out of his control. Then there's this one that apologizes to everyone. Can't there be a some middle ground?

What the fuck. Why are the two active domestic sources here such polar opposites. We have one that takes everything personal and never admits that he did something wrong or caused something to be off with some reason always out of his control. Then there's this one that apologizes to everyone. Can't there be a some middle ground?
This one is apologizing but he’s bottling it up. When it gets to be too much, stand back, dude is going to go brainsick.

Look at you with those big words. Predicate?

i assume she's correct. She's a teacher at one of them schoolin places meant for learnin and such.

@Monsterman12 multi quote is your friend. Try using that when replying to multiple people. It will cut down the overall number of posts.

i should also say, think before you post too much info. Don't leave bread crumbs behind that can be checked up on.

i assume she's correct. She's a teacher at one of them schoolin places meant for learnin and such.

@Monsterman12 multi quote is your friend. Try using that when replying to multiple people. It will cut down the overall number of posts.

i should also say, think before you post too much info. Don't leave bread crumbs behind that can be checked up on.

We ain't take kindly to them learnin' types round these parts. Words I don't understand make me uncomfortable and feel attacked.

I know a few ER medics that remind me of this guy. They work 12s over night, sometimes double it, then lift and head to the bar like its a normal day. They thrive on the chaos. Its possible that this dude is crazy and also capable is all I'm saying.

I know a few ER medics that remind me of this guy. They work 12s over night, sometimes double it, then lift and head to the bar like its a normal day. They thrive on the chaos. Its possible that this dude is crazy and also capable is all I'm saying.
i remember the night shift morning beers. totally normal. sometime i'd find one a buddy left sitting on my car waiting for me in the morning.

Back