USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Well your right the plan is for like 6 different compounds not counting using insulin daily and the growth cost is killing me with what he wants me on..
I will admit and im not proud of it before dave I worked with bostin it was the worst exprience ever... lesson learned ..

Bostin posted this picture of a guy he sliced up in like 2 weeks before a show and it got me excited but all he seemed to care about was that I buy and use his source right away and only spend bulk cash ..
Im suprised.He is very honest no bs.Did he ask you to join his forum?Him an Palumbo are similar in their doses as far as clients are concerned.

Im suprised.He is very honest no bs.Did he ask you to join his forum?Him an Palumbo are similar in their doses as far as clients are concerned.
No bostin demanded at all times I only buy from his source period. He stated his stuff or his source was the best gear ever made and available. Upon contacting his source bostins he wanted me to join a Facebook private group which I refused I explained that to bostin and he dropped me .. Dave is 100 percent do this the best you can legally for drugs he does not provide sourcing and will not help which is fine its good to stay safe but he will assist in obtaining things legally the best he can but he also helps with if I'm getting fucked on growth as far as prices ...

No bostin demanded at all times I only buy from his source period. He stated his stuff or his source was the best gear ever made and available. Upon contacting his source bostins he wanted me to join a Facebook private group which I refused I explained that to bostin and he dropped me .. Dave is 100 percent do this the best you can legally for drugs he does not provide sourcing and will not help which is fine its good to stay safe but he will assist in obtaining things legally the best he can but he also helps with if I'm getting fucked on growth as far as prices ...
Bostin has several sources and they are fucking assholes and think they know it all and always talk shit on meso and charge way to high so he dropped me bostin said if I'm not going to buy from them and get quality he would not work with me plus the Security is not safe

Bostin wanted me on 30 things while Dave at most was 6 and if you miss a check in Bostin will drop you if he does not the first time he will bitch about it or if you don't send in a check in correctly he will grill you

Dang my interactions with him have always been good.But never discussed gear.Palumbo is pretty cheap?Prices have skyrocketed.I used to pay 250 every 4 months with one of Dante's dc guys.Call him anytime 24/7 we became good friends.Sadly he passed in 2008 i believe.Now it"s what?1000 a month?

Dang my interactions with him have always been good.But never discussed gear.Palumbo is pretty cheap?Prices have skyrocketed.I used to pay 250 every 4 months with one of Dante's dc guys.Call him anytime 24/7 we became good friends.Sadly he passed in 2008 i believe.Now it"s what?1000 a month?
Yes $1000 if not more bostin is great until you sign with him and pay the deposit it's like $500 I think maybe gone up he's a great dude but pushes his gear source way way to much on clients and wants you to only use his sources which is fucked up I think even when you tell him you have tested products that are legit .. or if you send your check in wrong every week he will bitch ..

Dang my interactions with him have always been good.But never discussed gear.Palumbo is pretty cheap?Prices have skyrocketed.I used to pay 250 every 4 months with one of Dante's dc guys.Call him anytime 24/7 we became good friends.Sadly he passed in 2008 i believe.Now it"s what?1000

@Monsterman12 the dry snitch ! This guy runs his mouth way to much. I can feel the heat already.
Well don't worry Gohomeorlift I won't be talking much anymore I hate to offend people or make people upset with me ... I don't think its to wise that I talk much through a open forum anyways .. it seems to many people have been fighting since i got here starting with my intro ..

Well don't worry Gohomeorlift I won't be talking much anymore I hate to offend people or make people upset with me ... I don't think its to wise that I talk much through a open forum anyways .. it seems to many people have been fighting since i got here starting with my intro ..
I don't want to be considered a dry snitch just a bad exprience with bostin I had a few members message me about what happened he's a great coach but pushing sales and talking shit on everyone at meso didn't sit with me

I have not invested in a autoclave I throw everything away I keep nothing I do not want to buy an autoclave and throw it away after every single brew they are $2500 and up I do not mind paying more for pre sterilized bottles but I also do not want a autoclave sitting around I apologize that it is a red flag if a autoclave is needed to be here on meso so suspicion is not raised then I will invest and keep it somewhere far away from me

Okay, first, you are telling me you brew in big batches...with pre sterile equipment and a low cost. Then hide it in some magic location, all the while working 12 hour days.

IMO drop the shit, you do not need an autoclave, its fine if you want that, but 400-500 degree dry heat does the same and imo has a cleaner vial result. ((cheaper to throw away, wink))

I haven't caught up on the thread fully.. I am passive on this source. Good luck to all.

You won't be able to appease everyone. Some of that may or may not have needed said but at least you're talking about lifting. I don't know if you'll be worth a shit as a source but you'd have probably been a good member if you weren't one. Stop apologizing so damn much.
Agree and done..

Back