USA DOMESTIC ONLY

I do not know how to adjust my math i always add extra raw just to make it as high as possible and hopefully come out with a good number after testing but if it must be done proper and that is how things are done here I will make sure the next batch is spot on hopefully with more help from you and the members here on how to do that I apologize for the inconvenience and inconsistent MG ratio my mind set was more is better and as long as it was over the original MG I wanted it I assumed that would be ok example tren the idea was 100MGs but I figured I get it over and that would work here . I do apologize if you could explain it better to me then i will make sure its done proper . I caculate the purity ? Also do you think rubber stoppers are currently an issue ?
Commas, periods, paragraphs please. This is hard to read.

Did I say anything about putting you unconscious duchebag ? Nope... so wasn’t trying to act “fake” tough. Trust me I don’t have to act [emoji1303] just calling out the facts that your a fuckin clown [emoji1782] and who gives a shit if you follow or not. Your one measly miserable human. Lot more money out there to be concerned about then yours for him. Just shows the type you are by you saying I usually shit on new sources then see how they do ... such a cool cat. You so hard son shitten on them new sources lol fucken idiot.

Respond now I’m done tho
You're that useless little bitch who tries to shit on people fighting addiction aren't you? Nothing else needs to be said about your sorry ass waste of someone's cum. No it wasn't mine bitch because I made sure to go ass to mouth with the skank before dropping her behind the dumpster.

Commas, periods, paragraphs please. This is hard to read.
Agree.. again as I explained it was solid but for some reason when i uploaded everything it shifted my apologies it was a fail i take full responsibility

Last edited:
if meso rx needs the information or the company on where exactly I buy my pre sterile vials I could maybe do that but I do prefer to keep everything private and not share where I get my supplys but again if its needed I will honor that for the forum .. if rubber stoppers will be an issue as stated above then I will replace them and take care of the issue if anyone has any ideas im open ... one must be humble and show appreciation on the forum to recieve help im not a know it all or a dick head.. we must speak positive to allow good things happen to us In life like I said im still learning from everyone here and im open for as much help as possible... I apologize to the meso rx forum if red flags are being raised for some people ..
May I ask why pre sterilized? This has always been a flag to me...especially when cost is this low.

May I ask why pre sterilized? This has always been a flag to me...especially when cost is this low.
I have not invested in a autoclave I throw everything away I keep nothing I do not want to buy an autoclave and throw it away after every single brew they are $2500 and up I do not mind paying more for pre sterilized bottles but I also do not want a autoclave sitting around I apologize that it is a red flag if a autoclave is needed to be here on meso so suspicion is not raised then I will invest and keep it somewhere far away from me

Agree.. again as I explained it was solid but for some reason when i uploaded everything it shifted my apologies it was a fail i take full responsibility
He’s referring to how you answer everything.... no commas or punctuation just long run on sentences with no end in sight and they keep going and going it’s enough to drive everybody crazy and now @Sp2.0 and @phenominal34 are fighting because of your bad grammar before you know it there’s gonna be a shit storm in this thread cause no one can pause to catch some air while reading...

He’s referring to how you answer everything.... no commas or punctuation just long run on sentences with no end in sight and they keep going and going it’s enough to drive everybody crazy and now @Sp2.0 and @phenominal34 are fighting because of your bad grammar before you know it there’s gonna be a shit storm in this thread cause no one can pause to catch some air while reading...

Not gonna lie

I skimmed it
Brah, I almost had a stroke with that massive paragraph

Apologize the punctuation will be fixed. I'm very use to using automatic grammar fixing software. Like Word again I'm sorry for the previous fight. With the two members. Hopefully things can be worked out. I hope this punctuation is proper for Meso.

Not gonna lie

I skimmed it
Brah, I almost had a stroke with that massive paragraph
Again I do apologize the intro was correct but when I uploaded the entire thing it shifted. Again I take full responsibility if I can redo it I would but currently I do not think its possible.

Apologize the punctuation will be fixed. I'm very use to using automatic grammar fixing software. Like Word again I'm sorry for the previous fight. With the two members. Hopefully things can be worked out. I hope this punctuation is proper for Meso.
Make someone laugh and be respectful that is a good day to me.

You're that useless little bitch who tries to shit on people fighting addiction aren't you? Nothing else needs to be said about your sorry ass waste of someone's cum. No it wasn't mine bitch because I made sure to go ass to mouth with the skank before dropping her behind the dumpster.

Ohhhh so your physically weak and mentally weak huh [emoji1348] typical lol I’ll turn to the juice now to stay off something else cause I can’t help myself it’s soooo addicting [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back