USA DOMESTIC ONLY

if meso rx needs the information or the company on where exactly I buy my pre sterile vials I could maybe do that but I do prefer to keep everything private and not share where I get my supplys but again if its needed I will honor that for the forum .. if rubber stoppers will be an issue as stated above then I will replace them and take care of the issue if anyone has any ideas im open ... one must be humble and show appreciation on the forum to recieve help im not a know it all or a dick head.. we must speak positive to allow good things happen to us In life like I said im still learning from everyone here and im open for as much help as possible... I apologize to the meso rx forum if red flags are being raised for some people ..

Last edited:
if
I remember you now
Bulk Tren guy.
@Monsterman12

Intro looks decent.
I like the idea of not overextending yourself with trying to brew a fuck tonne of products when you know you dont have time.
50ml... is...ALOT of tren.
I can respect the time and thought you put into this intro
It's nice to see and thank you for your time
Also, good to see the optional Anabolic Lab donation.
Cheers

Here is a question
Stoppers.
Let's say it's a guy like me that would run tren at 25mg ED.
So that's 200 separate injections (Less due to oil loss in the needle tip... but it makes the numbers easy.)

I'm fairly certain that the stoppers will not hold up against 200 separate stab holes, especially if some of these savages that still used 18g Blunts are still kicking around.

I can forsee tonnes of rubber falling into the oil.. maybe even contamination from holes in the stopper by pin 150 lol.

Have you tested this?
What were your results?
This would currently be my only concern, is that new guys might be putting themselves at risk like that.
You are certain the stoppers will not work then please give me some insight or advice and I can replace them

@Monsterman12

I think something as easy as....

1. A message of warning to your clients, like a signature block, warning of the POTENTIAL stopper issues, just so that new users know it for sure.
This can be sent along with the shipping details or the price list,

2. Sell Presterilized 10ml Vials

3. Provide a link with the aforementioned (1) signature block, for where people can purchase sterile vials., may want to mention a filter blunt tip is best for moving oil between vials as well.

Fuck
When people say we are assholes to sources at Meso
It's only because the Sources fire shots first.
We respond in kind.
This guy is showing up humble... did his research, I'm happy to try and help for the time being
Thank you

Looks like a pretty decent start to me. Obviously, a bit of a targeted market but (almost) everyone likes test.

How do the stoppers hold up to that many pokes? That has always been my concern with using jugs. But I think I might remember reading in your introduction that you were using high quality stoppers. Do tell...

Edit: Looks like @Silentlemon1011 beat me to it.
Thank you

I'm doing my best but im still learning from every one here and i have an open mind for any ideas I appreciate all the members chiming in and thank you for all the responses and feedback

if meso rx needs the information or the company on where exactly I buy my pre sterile vials I could maybe do that but I do prefer to keep everything private and not share where I get my suppys but again if its needed I will honor that for the forum .. if rubber stoppers will be an issue as stated above then I will replace them and take care of the issue if anyone has any ideas im open ... one must be humble and show appreciation on the forum to recieve help im not a know it all or a dick head.. we must speak positive to allow good things happen to us In life like I said im still learning from everyone here and im open for as much help as possible... I apologize to the meso rx forum if red flags are being raised for some people ..
I wouldn't post that information.

I remember you now
Bulk Tren guy.
@Monsterman12

Intro looks decent.
I like the idea of not overextending yourself with trying to brew a fuck tonne of products when you know you dont have time.
50ml... is...ALOT of tren.
I can respect the time and thought you put into this intro
It's nice to see and thank you for your time
Also, good to see the optional Anabolic Lab donation.
Cheers

Here is a question
Stoppers.
Let's say it's a guy like me that would run tren at 25mg ED.
So that's 200 separate injections (Less due to oil loss in the needle tip... but it makes the numbers easy.)

I'm fairly certain that the stoppers will not hold up against 200 separate stab holes, especially if some of these savages that still used 18g Blunts are still kicking around.

I can forsee tonnes of rubber falling into the oil.. maybe even contamination from holes in the stopper by pin 150 lol.

Have you tested this?
What were your results?
This would currently be my only concern, is that new guys might be putting themselves at risk like that.
Thank you
I'm pretty sure @TrennedOutLunatic already gave you advice for your intro in your other thread, and apparently you too it seriously. You seem open to feedback. Interested to see where this goes.
Thank you

You appear to be a train wreck. I'm sure some members will dedicate time to you in one way or another. In all honesty I usually shit on start ups and follow where they go but in this case I couldn't imagine anyone messing with you based off your early postings. I'm sure some will because they always do but you can't seem to keep a train of thought.

And you appear to be a duchebag , he took a lot of time and did more than 90% of what most sources usually do in one post. You feel you gtta talk shit for what reason ? Cause your a fucking duchebag. Why don’t you start a source thread ..... ?? I wouldn’t apologize to you if I was him, I’d tell you to go fuck yourself, he doesn’t give a shit if you follow or use him. With those two products he will do just fine.

And you appear to be a duchebag , he took a lot of time and did more than 90% of what most sources usually do in one post. You feel you gtta talk shit for what reason ? Cause your a fucking duchebag. Why don’t you start a source thread ..... ?? I wouldn’t apologize to you if I was him, I’d tell you to go fuck yourself, he doesn’t give a shit if you follow or use him. With those two products he will do just fine.
I wanted to be humble and didn't want to start an argument but thank you and I have no status to being arguing here .. thank you again my friend

You're a fake tough guy cunt. If he put so much time into it when he saw it came out all fucked up like your bitch ass he should've edited it. Go back and fuck yourself to where ever you came from. Glad your bitch ass is here to defend him though.

You're a fake tough guy cunt. If he put so much time into it when he saw it came out all fucked up like your bitch ass he should've edited it. Go back and fuck yourself to where ever you came from. Glad your bitch ass is here to defend him though.
My apologies it should have been edited properly I thought it was but when I uploaded it I was incorrect hope we can move past this if I could redo it I would .. I need no one to defend me and I would prefer we do not argue here on meso its a great place to be and learn how to give and care and be humble and spread good positivity for all members .. thank you for your criticism

There is no telling what will happened.

A source is a source.

I will attempt to.help
But if he goes down the wrong path
You know we will be on his ass lmao

Yes as of now I will always test the raws first if that is required I trusted my supplier. like she said it was going to be 99 pure or around so I went ahead and brewed and calculated her number in with being 99 but obviously it came out to 98 next time or next brews can and will be tested first if it makes a difference to everyone but I feel if its tested and the bottle is overfilled and the number is 200mgs or up I don't see a problem
Uh-oh

Now I need to hear how you do the maths. Your first batch was brewed w/o raws analysis. You claim you were promised 99% pure. So to get the accurate dose, you would overdose everything by 101%. Somehow that got you 107 mg/ml for Tren and 210 mg/ml for Cyp. Because the purity was only 98% for both, your dose numbers should be low. It looks to me like you purposely overdosed everything. Rather than using the purity to adjust your recipes.

are you just sprinkling however the fuck much you want like a hack brewer would? If so, just please admit it so everyone knows. But a good brewer here is expected to hit the mark and be accurately dosed. That’s why you test your raws.

I know it doesn’t sound like much but it’s the way we do things. If we don’t hound you for it, then another source might get overly sensitive and start crying again about “how come you pick on me and not other sources too.” So I’m trying to be consistent.

Do you know how to adjust your recipes based on the purity?

Uh-oh

Now I need to hear how you do the maths. Your first batch was brewed w/o raws analysis. You claim you were promised 99% pure. So to get the accurate dose, you would overdose everything by 101%. Somehow that got you 107 mg/ml for Tren and 210 mg/ml for Cyp. Because the purity was only 98% for both, your dose numbers should be low. It looks to me like you purposely overdosed everything. Rather than using the purity to adjust your recipes.

are you just sprinkling however the fuck much you want like a hack brewer would? If so, just please admit it so everyone knows. But a good brewer here is expected to hit the mark and be accurately dosed. That’s why you test your raws.

I know it doesn’t sound like much but it’s the way we do things. If we don’t hound you for it, then another source might get overly sensitive and start crying again about “how come you pick on me and not other sources too.” So I’m trying to be consistent.

Do you know how to adjust your recipes based on the purit

Uh-oh

Do you know how to adjust your recipes based on the purity?
I do not know how to adjust my math i always add extra raw just to make it as high as possible and hopefully come out with a good number after testing but if it must be done proper and that is how things are done here I will make sure the next batch is spot on hopefully with more help from you and the members here on how to do that I apologize for the inconvenience and inconsistent MG ratio my mind set was more is better and as long as it was over the original MG I wanted it I assumed that would be ok example tren the idea was 100MGs but I figured I get it over and that would work here . I do apologize if you could explain it better to me then i will make sure its done proper . I caculate the purity ? Also do you think rubber stoppers are currently an issue ?

Did I say anything about putting you unconscious duchebag ? Nope... so wasn’t trying to act “fake” tough. Trust me I don’t have to act [emoji1303] just calling out the facts that your a fuckin clown [emoji1782] and who gives a shit if you follow or not. Your one measly miserable human. Lot more money out there to be concerned about then yours for him. Just shows the type you are by you saying I usually shit on new sources then see how they do ... such a cool cat. You so hard son shitten on them new sources lol fucken idiot.

Respond now I’m done tho

Back