USA DOMESTIC ONLY

I made it about a quarter way through your Oscar acceptance speech and my eyes started bleeding. Definitely a different strategy making the intro an unreadable mess. Good job.
It is unreadable I do apologize upon saving it the entire thing shifted so capitalization is wrong and no paragraphs lesson learned i did my best it looked good until I saved it. Most new intros I've seen are worse and none recognize anyone here or say thank you to the forum I wanted it to be heard...

Rack puller i did my best thank you so much
Yeah man the only thing stopping me from getting a bottle of each is I’m not using Tren rn and 200 test is too low for me, 300 holds perfect in 2/20

Is there a reason for the low mg test?

Im no way dogging you for this as you have a great set up that seems proper but why use such high Ba/bb with low mg?

2/20 I only use pre filtered cotton seed oil you pay more but I have never had any issues with prefiltered cotton seed oil .. But know everyone is different...
Going to have any 10 ml vials or all 50 ml?
Ive never purchased a 50 ml vial.
Did purchase a 20 ml vial that was test cyp in Mig840 only to find out after 2 shots that I dont react well to Mig840
Only thing worse than that for me would be realizing I have a bad reaction from test or even worse tren in a 50 ml vial after 1 or 2 injects. :confused:

Yeah man the only thing stopping me from getting a bottle of each is I’m not using Tren rn and 200 test is too low for me, 300 holds perfect in 2/20

Is there a reason for the low mg test?

Im no way dogging you for this as you have a great set up that seems proper but why use such high Ba/bb with low mg?
From my personal experience 250mgs ranges always give me PIP so my fear was everyone was going to get PIP if I brewed at 250 but I know theories differ on PIP I was just playing it safe to keep the dosage low I can always do it differently next time . And from what I read on meso I assumed the Golden rule was always 2/20 with everything so I wanted to follow what I read here ..

From my personal experience 250mgs ranges always give me PIP so my fear was everyone was going to get PIP if I brewed at 250 but I know theories differ on PIP I was just playing it safe to keep the dosage low I can always do it differently next time . And form what I read on meso I assumed the Golden rule was always 2/20 with everything so I wanted to follow what I read here ..
Oh yeah you said that lol

Fair

I do apologize my supplier gave me her word the raws where going go test 99 pure no matter what so I took her word for it so I brewed then collected the oil for jano for testing and then took out the proper raw amount for him to test and sent both samples to him at the same time my supplier guaranteed 99 pure or close or my money back if that is the incorrect way on how to test then lesson learned and I will do it the proper way next time . As far as the task number skipping I have no idea I will need to contact Jano I think that is on him but I will find out
So in ur intro u said "I will always test my raws before brewing every single batch" yet ur very first batch u didn't do it. and u said here if that's the incorrect way lesson learned. But u already knew it was incorrect bc u wrote the correct way in ur intro.

So in ur intro u said "I will always test my raws before brewing every single batch" yet ur very first batch u didn't do it. and u said here if that's the incorrect way lesson learned. But u already knew it was incorrect bc u wrote the correct way in ur intro.
Yes as of now I will always test the raws first if that is required I trusted my supplier. like she said it was going to be 99 pure or around so I went ahead and brewed and calculated her number in with being 99 but obviously it came out to 98 next time or next brews can and will be tested first if it makes a difference to everyone but I feel if its tested and the bottle is overfilled and the number is 200mgs or up I don't see a problem

What ever happened to TOM I remember TOM from back in the day he was a raw supplier I use to always see him in every single post and chiming in everywhere is he still around
I don't remember that guy. I have been on and off of here though and didn't really pay closer attention to meso until around 2017.
I think it was already posted but the Souce Ball Busting Crew bosses and capos are @BigBaldBeardGuy @MisterSuperGod @TrennedOutLunatic @MadBret @cochino @Test_Subject @Silentlemon1011 @Villain off the top of my head.
I probably left off a few. I hope I don't get whacked now.

My intro is long and messy and I obviously repeat alot of things or say things twice I had trouble keeping up with it nerves and trying to impress for my first time so I do apologize i did my best

I don't remember that guy. I have been on and off of here though and didn't really pay closer attention to meso until around 2017.
I think it was already posted but the Souce Ball Busting Crew bosses and capos are @BigBaldBeardGuy @MisterSuperGod @TrennedOutLunatic @MadBret @cochino @Test_Subject @Silentlemon1011 @Villain off the top of my head.
I probably left off a few. I hope I don't get whacked now.
I remember TRT Master on Xkawn and a few others but don't see them as much i don't know them but back then they always had good posts Mistersupergod he was good

Yes as of now I will always test the raws first if that is required I trusted my supplier. like she said it was going to be 99 pure or around so I went ahead and brewed and calculated her number in with being 99 but obviously it came out to 98 next time or next brews can and will be tested first if it makes a difference to everyone but I feel if its tested and the bottle is overfilled and the number is 200mgs or up I don't see a problem
I understand you not wanting to pay for shipping to jano multiple times bc its expensive too and it's not like u tried to sell it without the results back. Just making sure u know to do it that way in the future bc ur raw supplier could keep guaranteeing you gold and send u shit one time.

Back