USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Regardless, pretty impressive that he reverse scammed himself on meso at either of those ages and doxed the many members that ordered from him. Quite the imagination.
Yeah and how he would take a video of himself injecting into his own ass to make himself feel better would only add to his mystique. It makes sense that he knows what state he is in though.

i remember the night shift morning beers. totally normal. sometime i'd find one a buddy left sitting on my car waiting for me in the morning.

I did shift work for 15 years and people always looked at me funny for having beers at 7am on a Friday lol. It's been almost 15 years since I've done shift work and I still have horrible sleeps now and then :rolleyes: :(

So I want to say, I’ve never seen such an honest apologetic individual to source on Meso.
First this guy came already donated to AL. Even more then Trip B View attachment 146046
Second and most important is that I placed an order this morning and I would say about 6 hours later I had a Knock at the door.
When I opened it Monsterman was there and personally handed me the package and randomly said “I’m Sorry” and then walked away.

The pack was secure and very stealthy and his labeling is superb.

I will be pinning this tonight and will send in a sample to @janoshik for my $700 credit.

Amazing amazing service @Monsterman12

View attachment 146047
Thank You sooo much !!!

Fucking BRILLIANT :D

Back