USA Serostim Source - Pharmaceutical HGH

its not i already looked on first page it says PM for email, he didnt post it
Hi you probably found it by now, but it is in post #8 I believe, and on a few other previous pages. I can't edit the first post unfortunately.

Side note. I spent a few min reading the first few pages, and damn it brought back a lot of memories lol Nostalgic for sure. Loved to see the skepticism, and Meso do what it did best, and try and beat down sources. The good ole days :)

I am glad to see that for the 8 years I have been here, I did exactly what I promised I would do. Be the absolute best, and operate with the utmost integrity. 8 years, and not 1 negative review. Providing the same level of service as the day I opened.

Being the gold standard is as important to me today, as it was then when I had something to prove.

In a business where reputation is everything, I am proud of what I have built.

Appreciate all those who have trusted me over the years, many of whom I still talk to today! Much love to Meso for providing me a home.
I know, I know we are all shady :( But trust me when I tell you, I will prove you wrong. I am probably one of the most upfront and honest sources out there. I pride myself on my integrity, and I know it means nothing to you right now, because it is just me, typing words, but I will prove it with actions.

Last edited:
Hi you probably found it by now, but it is in post #8 I believe, and on a few other previous pages. I can't edit the first post unfortunately.

Side note. I spent a few min reading the first few pages, and damn it brought back a lot of memories lol Nostalgic for sure. Loved to see the skepticism, and Meso do what it did best, and try and beat down sources. The good ole days :)

I am glad to see that for the 8 years I have been here, I did exactly what I promised I would do. Be the absolute best, and operate with the utmost integrity. 8 years, and not 1 negative review. Providing the same level of service as the day I opened. Being the gold standard is as important to me today, as it was then when I had something to prove.

Appreciate all those who have trusted me over the years, many of whom I still talk to today! Much love to Meso for providing me a home.
Great to see you on Meso! We chatted not too long ago over a few casual emails—I'll have to send you another email. I know how busy you are.

Great to see you on Meso! We chatted not too long ago over a few casual emails—I'll have to send you another email. I know how busy you are.
Appreciate it. Feel free to reach out any time. I don't check here often, but always quick on the emails :)

I am glad to see that for the 8 years I have been here, I did exactly what I promised I would do. Be the absolute best, and operate with the utmost integrity. 8 years, and not 1 negative review. Providing the same level of service as the day I opened.

Being the gold standard is as important to me today, as it was then when I had something to prove.

i did bro thanks.. will reach out too you soon

Good sir, thanks for what you do.

Hey all, quick intro here. I source Serostim pharma GH. It is the only product I carry, and intend to carry. I have done so for a number of years, mostly behind closed doors. Recently I was blessed with a few extra kits a month and am looking to safely expand, and provide reliable GH, and service to meso.

Some of you have used my services, directly, or indirectly and can attest to my integrity, and commitment to complete satisfaction. I take these aspects seriously and pride myself on offering a service that sets me a part from many(most) sources. No UGl items or international items, only USA sourced true pharmaceutical human growth hormone. Serostim is one of the best products you can take for recovery, growth, and general well-being.

Lets get down to the nitty gritty. Here is some intro pricing for you guys. Prices will be valid until the new year and while supplies last then go back to normal pricing.

1 x 126iu kit =$675
2 x 126iu kits =$1310
3 x 126iu kits =$1905
4 x 126iu kits =$2500
4+ Inquire via email

Each kit comes with 7x18IU sealed vials = 126IU total. It also comes with 7 sealed vials of sterile water, but you can use bacteriostatic water as well if you wish.

All kits have tamper evident seals in-tact and verifiable with EMD Serono "Check my meds" QR/smartphone application.

Product Picture: Image hosted on sli.mg
Payment: Prefer Bitcoin but can offer WU/MG and other methods for trusted repeat buyers.

Contact info: Please PM me for my email. I rather not post it here, as it cannot be erased.

Serono-
Bro
Have the oppurtunity to give serostim a try. The reviews ive read has helped me with the decision. I thank all who post. I thank serono for taking another customer. So far email and comms been great and cant wait for touchdown. I will update on landing.
T
any feedback on your run?

quite the contrary:
highest dosages are usually used in Pediatric settings.
HUmatrope is also up to 0,067mg/kg/day.
For a bodybuilder weighting 100kg this would be around 20iu / day
18iu a day for AIDS Patients which is why they can get 4 kits every 28 days.

Thats a pretty penny… how have the results been compared to generic??
Solid, I noticed a difference or its cause I am running tirzepatide on a strong recomp/mini bulk.

it feels cleaner but I do have to say its a LUXURY.

seems like the demand for Serostim has skyrocketed, I don't regret this experience at all though. I do understand not everyone can afford it or would rather spend their money somewhere else.

Solid, I noticed a difference or its cause I am running tirzepatide on a strong recomp/mini bulk.

it feels cleaner but I do have to say its a LUXURY.

seems like the demand for Serostim has skyrocketed, I don't regret this experience at all though. I do understand not everyone can afford it or would rather spend their money somewhere else.
Yeah its expensive but if it works better then it might be worth the coinage…

Quick bump. Hope you all are well!

Been a while since I was able to add a couple new people into my client base. I am currently able to take on 1-3 people(depending on their demand) currently, so if anyone is looking for dependable Sero supply, now is the time.

Prefer to take people who consistently run pharma GH and looking for a long term supply. Great time to make the jump from "Turkish pharma"

Feel free to email
Rich (BB code):
Serono@protonmail.com