USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Have you tried to get a hold of him via reddit?
He is part of a conversation between me and a few members of this board. He hasn't replied in about a day. I am just going to leave it at that. This isn't just a basic late package. So I will hold off until I hear something one way or another.

I should have known when I had to send the pmt info twice because he didn't " get it" the first time something wasnt right. Customer service has been extremely poor. Hope he proves me wrong, not looking good so far.

update I am at day 7 ... i finally got in contact with spetz a few days ago after posting here about lack of communication .. never got tracking number from him but was told I should get pack on day "X" if not for sure on day "Y" both days have passed and no pack delivered. Wish I could receive tracking number so I know exact date pack will b delivered but i guess with his recent changes that is out of the question. Will keep u guys updated.

You guys need to get your heads out of your asses. I love how you pay for something, get promised this and that, get fucked over, say its lack of communication and tuck your dick between your legs.
Im not for or against this guy but something needs to happen about the "miscommunication". Obviously. But, when the resolution comes, if it comes, there should be no more resolving. I understand late t/a. Saying one thing and doing another is a different story.

Last edited:
Ok I'm going to have to call BULLSHIT!!! as my friend Marcus would say.
I recommend everyone hold off from ordering from @usaspetz until he gets his head on strait and resolves these issues he is having.
ANY AND ALL FUTURE ORDERS NEED TO STOP!!!
He is definitely overwhelmed and needs to catch up. If he's even still here. I say this for the benefit of my brothers here on Meso. Until he shows back up on this forum and sets things right I say he's done. There are to many red flags coming out of the woodwork right now.
Mr. Spetz is your turn to make this shit right or your DONE HERE. And I guarantee you that I will have a hell of a lot more people on here backing me on this subject.
Sorry everyone but I'm tired of this shit there are better sources out there that give a shit about their customers.

Boilermech

Welppppp the good news isnt good after all. He said I should have the package by now... guess what? I dont. Unless he sprinkled some god damn magical ferry dust that makes shit invisible, I have nothing. Emailed him and now the promises to send all my shit over again, doubt he sent it to begin with, via 2 Day priority and I should receive it by Thursday. Im not holding my breath. I have proof of every damn conversation that we've had along with payment confirmation. Of course I will keep you guys posted. I really hope this shit gets straightened out for EVERYONE that been riding the damn merry go round.

Ok I'm going to have to call BULLSHIT!!! as my friend Marcus would say.
I recommend everyone hold off from ordering from @usaspetz until he gets his head on strait and resolves these issues he is having.
ANY AND ALL FUTURE ORDERS NEED TO STOP!!!
He is definitely overwhelmed and needs to catch up. If he's even still here. I say this for the benefit of my brothers here on Meso. Until he shows back up on this forum and sets things right I say he's done. There are to many red flags coming out of the woodwork right now.
Mr. Spetz is your turn to make this shit right or your DONE HERE. And I guarantee you that I will have a hell of a lot more people on here backing me on this subject.
Sorry everyone but I'm tired of this shit there are better sources out there that give a shit about their customers.

Boilermech
You took the words right out of my mouth boiler... This is fuckin bogus on so many levels and everyone else who is looking on, some wondering if they should order, others looking to see how this will play out have no fuckin idea what's going on with @usaspetz because he has been gone from his own thread. His M.O. is to abandon this shit right here when the going gets tough. Then when things get ironed out, we get an update and everyone at least semi-happy, because they didn't get COMPLETELY fucked.

This is a high risk investment right now and my suggestion, like many others on here, is to HOLD OFF ON ORDERS.

My man Spetz got the goods- he said TA has been backed off to 7days so tell that bitch to be cool-I am hitting 875TEST Pharma Amps and 350 vet grade EQ a week. And loving it. So chill...DUDE IS BUSY!! Don't make a big fuck out of this -he gots the hooch and I need it! Go take a hot bath -and eat some ice cream and pussy!

Back