USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

26 minutes from my post we see a sick family member. What a crock of fucking shit. Sorry boys- y'all got beat.
It does seem odd as fuck and im no dummy. This is like the boy who cried wolf. Shit might be real or might not. But when it involves children, I tend to show a hell of a lot of empathy even if I "might" be fucked over out of $630. Praying for the best but expecting the worst

It does seem odd as fuck and im no dummy. This is like the boy who cried wolf. Shit might be real or might not. But when it involves children, I tend to show a hell of a lot of empathy even if I "might" be fucked over out of $630. Praying for the best but expecting the worst
There is help my friend- there is a name for what you have; the link is specific to rape situations like yours.

https://rainn.org/get-information/effects-of-sexual-assault/stockholm-syndrome

That's why they use that excuse. I posted this on another thread 2 weeks ago. It might be funny but ALL of these excuses are routinely used by sources when they go AWOL. Although the order can change a bit, in general, they tend to follow this course of events.

Where's your compassion, Johnny? The man's wife left him. That's always a bad omen for sources. The next thing you know, email doesn't work properly or the internet connection gets shut off because he "forgot" to pay the bill, making it next to impossible to log in. Then he'll need to fly his offspring half way across the country to get a rare operation for a condition so rare that only three other people in the entire world have had it. And of course, his shipper will run off with all his gear. Then, he'll have the compulsory "death in the family" - that's a given. Perhaps his roof will cave in or maybe he'll come down with a touch of the Ebola, but just the 24-hour variety. He'll live, of course, but will be far too ill to send out orders. And don't forget that some family member will turn lesbian. There's always at least one lesbian involved in these things.

I feel awful about what lies ahead for this poor dude. He deserves our sympathy, not scorn!​

That's why they use that excuse. I posted this on another thread 2 weeks ago. It might be funny but ALL of these excuses are routinely used by sources when they go AWOL. Although the order can change a bit, in general, they tend to follow this course of events.

Where's your compassion, Johnny? The man's wife left him. That's always a bad omen for sources. The next thing you know, email doesn't work properly or the internet connection gets shut off because he "forgot" to pay the bill, making it next to impossible to log in. Then he'll need to fly his offspring half way across the country to get a rare operation for a condition so rare that only three other people in the entire world have had it. And of course, his shipper will run off with all his gear. Then, he'll have the compulsory "death in the family" - that's a given. Perhaps his roof will cave in or maybe he'll come down with a touch of the Ebola, but just the 24-hour variety. He'll live, of course, but will be far too ill to send out orders. And don't forget that some family member will turn lesbian. There's always at least one lesbian involved in these things.

I feel awful about what lies ahead for this poor dude. He deserves our sympathy, not scorn!​
FML

He deserves to be castrated with a rusty, dull hacksaw and fed his own genitals... the meal with have an after dinner drink of 90% isopropyl alcohol with ajax- 16 oz of which 3 will be forced in his mouth and the other 13 oz will be poured in his fresh wound. We then flip him over and pleasure him with a baseball bat covered with broken glass.

Then we rush him to the hospital so they cam save him- because this is by no means a death threat.

So are you trying to tell me that quitting your full time job to become a drugs dealer (whatever you call this) when you have a child to support sounds unlikely?

So are you trying to tell me that quitting your full time job to become a drugs dealer (whatever you call this) when you have a child to support sounds unlikely?
Not at all. The drug trade when done correctly can support ten families- not a smart or responsible thing to do, but certainly a viable option. What is bullshit is that unless he is the one performing surgery on his child he can make a post from a cell phone with a tor based web browser stating his case. Even then its bullshit- if you have my money I don't give a fuck about your family. Give me my shit motherfucker.

Lol CBS I always forget about that dang roof. Rofl.[emoji23]

Not at all. The drug trade when done correctly can support ten families- not a smart or responsible thing to do, but certainly a viable option. What is bullshit is that unless he is the one performing surgery on his child he can make a post from a cell phone with a tor based web browser stating his case. Even then its bullshit- if you have my money I don't give a fuck about your family. Give me my shit motherfucker.
^^^^^Fuckin A!^^^^

We then flip him over and pleasure him with a baseball bat covered with broken glass.

I've always found one of these works well:

images

Back