USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

So I guess if u got his gear it's under dosed. by the looks of the bloods you can use it for TRT use it almost the same as you would if you were trying to put size on ..how pathetic. also get a smedium shirt so you think you did put on size

Been off this thread for a couple of days.
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but this ship has sailed. He might grace us with a story about a sick family member or some bullshit so they can fuck a few more people but I doubt it. Everyone with outstanding packs can write off their losses; I do not recommend putting this loss on your taxes.
Ive been on this forum for only 1 month and sourced 4 diffrent labs and scored. Spetz was the first one I considered like what he had to offer and I was ready to put an order in. It didn't take me but 10 mins of reading to see the riffs. You new guys where all warned way ahead of time of what was going to occur. 4leaf, brutus, voltader, and so many other vets expressed there opinions. Wether you choose to ignore or just didnt fuckin care to read I don't think its the responsibilites of vets to moderate 3rd party talks to resolve this situations. Sorry its just the way i feel.

Hello every one my name is Tiff. I will be filling in for spetz.

First and foremost I would like to apologize on the behalf of spetz, he has come in to family problems which have caused delays along with his trip. I know a lot of you guys are upset. But issues do arise in life and in business. I know you guys understand being fathers and having families that that family comes first. After taking some time to read some of the other sellers that they also have issue that come up from time to time. I am here to fill in and make things a little easier. If your sendoff date is 2 to 3 weeks late. I will make sure you are taken care of and a little extra for the wait. I am not a member or affiliate of any other board. I do not work with spetz in his operations. Right now I’m just a helping hand so if you have an order. Please pm with info time and date and I will correspond with spetz and try to get a handle on the situation. To make sure everyone is taking care of one by one. (Please no new orders. I have read a few days on this site I will not tolerate cursing bad language or rude comments to me. Or you will get put back to the line. Also I am in a different time zone so I will get back with you tomorrow.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks guys

Tiff
Unlike these other guy Tiff. I won't tell you to "Fuck off" I dont care if your fat ugly or stank. I just need a nice warm mouth to take a shit in.

This is a cop. Do not pm. Pathetic attempt at snapping up people dumb enough to bite. What is to stop anyone from simply creating a handle and saying they are a rep?
Exactly what i was thinking but fucked up thing about it is no one will read this to get the warning.

^^^^ that sucks.... Owell first time I get fucked and it doesn't feel good!! Lol. Good thing he only got me for $620. I was going to order his pharma gh too but decided to wait. Good thing....

First and foremost I would like to apologize on the behalf of spetz, he has come in to family problems which have caused delays along with his trip. I know a lot of you guys are upset. But issues do arise in life and in business. I know you guys understand being fathers and having families that that family comes first. After taking some time to read some of the other sellers that they also have issue that come up from time to time. I am here to fill in and make things a little easier. If your sendoff date is 2 to 3 weeks late. I will make sure you are taken care of and a little extra for the wait. I am not a member or affiliate of any other board. I do not work with spetz in his operations. Right now I’m just a helping hand so if you have an order. Please pm with info time and date and I will correspond with spetz and try to get a handle on the situation. To make sure everyone is taking care of one by one. (Please no new orders. I have read a few days on this site I will not tolerate cursing bad language or rude comments to me. Or you will get put back to the line. Also I am in a different time zone so I will get back with you tomorrow.

Thanks guys

Tiff

Welcome to Meso, Tiff. I must say I find your time line a little strange - you joined August 30th and just now made an appearance for the first time? Hmmm... were you anticipating needing this handle for something in the future, when you created it 2 months ago? Strange.

Spetz, you need to log off of this silly little rep account you are logged in as, and sign back in as Spetz, and start fixing your problems, clown.

Oh, and cute little threat to put the belligerent folks in the back of the line, cute. I bet for the guys who have been beat out of hundreds of dollars, that threat will snap them back into shape and keep them quiet as you drag this thing out to its final conclusion (your final disappearing act).

Hahaha this is ridiculous! Didn't see this one comin

Everyone, this is shady and suspicious. Spetz was asked if had any other handles or reps in the beginning, he said NO. He was also specifically asked about this handle about 80 pages ago and if I remember right, he denied being in connection with it. WARNING TO THOSE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO PM THIS GUY
Good Morning
sweetie,
This Account was set up by me. Spetz came to me and said if anything ever
Happen that I would come on here and help. If you read my first statement you would have also read that I have no affiliations with his operation. I am just feeling in. I am a competitive women’s body builder and spetz has helped me on out on a few cycles and my career. I’m not sure why you are so hostile Marcus at 2 in the morning. If I were your mom I would but you on my knee and spank you. Do you have an order that’s pending or you just blowing of steam honey?

Good Morning
sweetie,
This Account was set up by me. Spetz came to me and said if anything ever
Happen that I would come on here and help. If you read my first statement you would have also read that I have no affiliations with his operation. I am just feeling in. I am a competitive women’s body builder and spetz has helped me on out on a few cycles and my career. I’m not sure why you are so hostile Marcus at 2 in the morning. If I were your mom I would but you on my knee and spank you. Do you have an order that’s pending or you just blowing of steam honey?
Oh shit here we go

This is becoming a joke.....Look it is simple if I was a drug dealer....scratch that...if I ran ANY business(which I do) and while in the middle of a family emergency my business was in the middle of a shit storm. You can bet your bottom dollar I would be on the phone doing damage control. OH VT you are so insensitive ....If I am not running the business how is my family going to survive. I would especially see this to be critical if I just left my job to start a business on my own. I would be shitting my pants wondering how I am going to pay for this hospital bill. So I better get hustling. I knew this was going to happen here I said it was less then a month away when he had that give away issue.

Been off this thread for a couple of days.

Ive been on this forum for only 1 month and sourced 4 diffrent labs and scored. Spetz was the first one I considered like what he had to offer and I was ready to put an order in. It didn't take me but 10 mins of reading to see the riffs. You new guys where all warned way ahead of time of what was going to occur. 4leaf, brutus, voltader, and so many other vets expressed there opinions. Wether you choose to ignore or just didnt fuckin care to read I don't think its the responsibilites of vets to moderate 3rd party talks to resolve this situations. Sorry its just the way i feel.

Unlike these other guy Tiff. I won't tell you to "Fuck off" I dont care if your fat ugly or stank. I just need a nice warm mouth to take a shit in.

Exactly what i was thinking but fucked up thing about it is no one will read this to get the warning.
honey
That little thing you have between your legs, It would be the other way around my large clit in your mouth,

enough with the gross talk so some of you guys are 3 weeks late and this is how you act. I feel sorry for spetz. Im here to help if you want it pm me the info and I will get things taken care of. I will. But if you would like to keep talking dirty i play for a little bit but it is only fun for a little bit and you will just be ignored. As I said i will but you to the back of the line if you get out of hand.

Thanks guys

Tiff
If you dont work with Spetz and aren't a part of his operation, how can you be of any help at all? That would mean you dont have access to any of his supplies unless he planned this and gave you some of his stash. Are you just collecting names and addresses then forwarding that info to Spetz? Im pretty sure anyone and everyone that's waiting for their orders supplied him with their information numerous times. Please elaborate

Fuck off troll. Someone is obviously having fun at the expense of the dudes who got beat.

Move on - the only line of members you'll be taking care of is the bukkake line.

That's why they use that excuse. I posted this on another thread 2 weeks ago. It might be funny but ALL of these excuses are routinely used by sources when they go AWOL. Although the order can change a bit, in general, they tend to follow this course of events.

Customers use these type of excuses, also, when they get cold feet and want to back out of the deal they've received payment info for from the source. If customers don't follow through once they've received payment info they are rightfully labeled "Information Collectors". They will be blacklisted by the source they've fucked with and the incident should be reported to staff who should confirm the incident took place and then ban the member.
The customer and source have certain responsibilities that need to be taken care of regardless of personal crisis. It's just that simple. It's called being a grown up.
Thought I would throw that in there. Customers have responsibilities just as serious as the source.
A source that has been around and knows what he's doing would generally want to keep things like this guy has posted quiet because potential customers may shy away from making an order and sending funds because the potential for delays etc and for exactly what we see happening here. Also, it's not very professional to air personal business.
A small source I have some dealings with went through some personal issues that had his personal life a bit up in the air. His significant other was in a wreck that left her in critical condition and killed her 2 passengers. This was less than 30 days after his step son(signif others son) was diagnosed with leukemia.
He didn't plan on the info hitting the airwaves but the events were revealed by a guy that had a sizeable order he wanted to place and knew of the accident from local television news. The customer used the info he learned about the sources fiancé by making what on the surface read like a heart felt call for prayers and support for the family from the Community as an "Insurance Policy" of sorts for the product he wanted badly. The accident and all that goes with something like that had already gone down. If business was to continue it should be as it normally would. No excuses for allowing more time than agreed on because of personal issues would be acceptable.
I look upon the taking the news of the sources personal issues of his girl possibly dying while her son is in the middle of his first round of Chemo public, a responsible thing to do. It informed the Community and customers, many who would be placing orders, that the potential for even more sadness and worse news landing on the sources plate was a very real possibility.
The motive was hidden a bit under the guise of well wishes etc but was effective in getting the message out. The source ended up working out of the waiting rooms of 2 different hospitals and was shown a lot of support during that time and things worked out.

Thing is with this guy......nobody knows him....or Tiffany. I woke up this morning next to a Tiffany? She was naked and not logged on to Meso....of that I'm certain.

Back