USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Customers use these type of excuses, also, when they get cold feet and want to back out of the deal they've received payment info for from the source. If customers don't follow through once they've received payment info they are rightfully labeled "Information Collectors". They will be blacklisted by the source they've fucked with and the incident should be reported to staff who should confirm the incident took place and then ban the member.
The customer and source have certain responsibilities that need to be taken care of regardless of personal crisis. It's just that simple. It's called being a grown up.
Thought I would throw that in there. Customers have responsibilities just as serious as the source.
A source that has been around and knows what he's doing would generally want to keep things like this guy has posted quiet because potential customers may shy away from making an order and sending funds because the potential for delays etc and for exactly what we see happening here. Also, it's not very professional to air personal business.
A small source I have some dealings with went through some personal issues that had his personal life a bit up in the air. His significant other was in a wreck that left her in critical condition and killed her 2 passengers. This was less than 30 days after his step son(signif others son) was diagnosed with leukemia.
He didn't plan on the info hitting the airwaves but the events were revealed by a guy that had a sizeable order he wanted to place and knew of the accident from local television news. The customer used the info he learned about the sources fiancé by making what on the surface read like a heart felt call for prayers and support for the family from the Community as an "Insurance Policy" of sorts for the product he wanted badly. The accident and all that goes with something like that had already gone down. If business was to continue it should be as it normally would. No excuses for allowing more time than agreed on because of personal issues would be acceptable.
I look upon the taking the news of the sources personal issues of his girl possibly dying while her son is in the middle of his first round of Chemo public, a responsible thing to do. It informed the Community and customers, many who would be placing orders, that the potential for even more sadness and worse news landing on the sources plate was a very real possibility.
The motive was hidden a bit under the guise of well wishes etc but was effective in getting the message out. The source ended up working out of the waiting rooms of 2 different hospitals and was shown a lot of support during that time and things worked out.

Thing is with this guy......nobody knows him....or Tiffany. I woke up this morning next to a Tiffany? She was naked and not logged on to Meso....of that I'm certain.

sorry to hear that sweetie. and as far as tiff
they come a dime dozen but there is only one me. Im trying not to be rude and every one will be taken care of in order. ( But i will not be talked to like a dog) Do you guys that have order want to be help or should I just all let you bicker with each other in your man cave?
spetz is taking care of his kid, Should he leave her side just so you can get your cycle. I am helping him out. So when he gets home he can send those little boxes off. Its all i can do to be of help.

Nat what im saying is if you have ever received a pack the adress that it from is usually the state were the source ships from.
Unless they have a reshipper. But I do not believe that is the case.

they come a dime dozen but there is only one me. Im trying not to be rude and every one will be taken care of in order. ( But i will not be talked to like a dog) Do you guys that have order want to be help or should I just all let you bicker with each other in your man cave?
spetz is taking care of his kid, Should he leave her side just so you can get your cycle. I am helping him out. So when he gets home he can send those little boxes off. Its all i can do to be of help.
Some people talk to dogs like they are humans... I don't. Sorry. Sit down and shut the fuck up. It takes two seconds for dipshit to post from the "er" that you are legitimately a rep- AND HE HASN'T DONE THAT. that tells me you are a worthless fuck bosing as a bodybuilding bitch trying to get customer info... fuck off and die a slow death doing it.

enough with the gross talk so some of you guys are 3 weeks late and this is how you act. I feel sorry for spetz. Im here to help if you want it pm me the info and I will get things taken care of. I will. But if you would like to keep talking dirty i play for a little bit but it is only fun for a little bit and you will just be ignored. As I said i will but you to the back of the line if you get out of hand.
Bitch go suck a dick. Who do you think you are? Your just a clown like spetz. Just make it happen. Get these guys there packs. Plain and simple. But I doubt it will happen.

Some people talk to dogs like they are humans... I don't. Sorry. Sit down and shut the fuck up. It takes two seconds for dipshit to post from the "er" that you are legitimately a rep- AND HE HASN'T DONE THAT. that tells me you are a worthless fuck bosing as a bodybuilding bitch trying to get customer info... fuck off and die a slow death doing it.

Do you even have an order. Or are you just trying to be a internet badass.

I am not info collecting. I am just emailing spetz the ones that need to be first in line. He said about 5 to 10 packs will go out. he is dealing with reddit and meso orders.

You said "her", its his SON thats in the hospital.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414683411.455390.jpg

How about this sweety.
So your going to tell the guy that has been waiting the longest that he is now at the back of the list. Who do you honestly think you are. Go tell Spetz he needs to fight his own battles. We don't need his girlfriend fighting for him. He wants to ditch everyone and then send you to cover for him. That just doesn't wort around here. Tell him to at least post up here stating that he sent you here to straighten out his mess. Not that I would believe any of it anyway after the way he has lied to several members here. I just think your going to catch shit nonstop here. This is not your battle and you shouldn't have to deal with this for him. Tell him to post and handle his own shit.
This is Meso babe and your welcome to change your name and make an introduction and stay here but your not the source and have no business doing what your doing.

Boilermech

Basically, I am just going to reiterate what a lot of others have already said. Guess it is my way of agreeing.

@usaspetz - People are being rude and hostile because it is a natural reaction when people do not receive what they were promised. And all the others are just looking out for the other members. When we make mistakes, the first step is to acknowledge the mistake and then we put our head down and work hard to make it right. Trust me, it goes a long way. IMO the best way to remedy this situation, if salvageable, is to address people's concerns and to make people whole where appropriate. However you do that is up to you because in the end it is your business and livelihood. And another word of advice is to keep excuses to a minimum even if they are legitimate. I have found that outside of your real friends, people really don't give a shit.

@usaspetzrep - Fuck off.

Basically, I am just going to reiterate what a lot of others have already said. Guess it is my way of agreeing.

@usaspetz - People are being rude and hostile because it is a natural reaction when people do not receive what they were promised. And all the others are just looking out for the other members. When we make mistakes, the first step is to acknowledge the mistake and then we put our head down and work hard to make it right. Trust me, it goes a long way. IMO the best way to remedy this situation, if salvageable, is to address people's concerns and to make people whole where appropriate. However you do that is up to you because in the end it is your business and livelihood. And another word of advice is to keep excuses to a minimum even if they are legitimate. I have found that outside of your real friends, people really don't give a shit.

@usaspetzrep - Fuck off.

Well that’s a little more positive.

He is not denying that he messed up and will apologize when he gets back.

He made a trip to china to better his services, which put orders behind. Yes but it is not his fault about his little one that was unforeseen. The two issues together back to back. Hurt every one and he is not denying it, He has been very honest with you guys and you have to realize that mess ups happen. He not trying to hide or skip out but has his hands tied at the moment. You guys will get what was promised.

I’m just trying to lend a hand and help. I’m here to listen and correct any issues spetz will be back as soon as possible.

Well that’s a little more positive.

He is not denying that he messed up and will apologize when he gets back.

He made a trip to china to better his services, which put orders behind. Yes but it is not his fault about his little one that was unforeseen. The two issues together back to back. Hurt every one and he is not denying it, He has been very honest with you guys and you have to realize that mess ups happen. He not trying to hide or skip out buy has his hands tied at the moment. You guys will get what was promised.

I’m just trying to lend a hand and help. I’m here to listen and correct any issues spetz will be back as soon as possible.
How the fuck are you helping? That mouth of yours is good for one thing- and it isn't for reassuring people with money outstanding. You have not been verified by the head faggot in charge of this fly by night operation, so shut that dick holder in your face before you are.

He has been very honest with you guys

This just goes to show you don't know what's been going on here honey. He has told people their pack has been sent and he will send them a tracking number, then a week later he's saying he never received payment. Sounds like a bunch of lies. And you shouldn't really get in the middle of it.

Back