USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

How long ago did members start questioning if this guy was legit?

Admittedly, before Ben and I chimed in last week, I hadn't been following the thread for a little while. I got reports of some members being promised trackers and not receiving them days later, so I started going over the last few pages (at that time) of the thread, and I smelled the smoke and called Sped out.

It sounds like Brutus was onto him a while before that. Have members been on him in this thread for a while before this past week?

a little over a week ago I realized things weren't adding up. However I thought it was just me that was getting the run around. I posted about it then he defended himself saying it was my fault. And after going through it with him and some other members it was clear it was his fault. And then he disappeared.

@bickel29 bickelbeen on him from the get go and told everyone from the start to stay away from his own line. About a month ago this guy ran a give away primo and there was a complaint a receiver in the promo didn't get his free gear. Promo's, bogo's, or free gear always bad news but at that time it was obvious he oversubscribed himself and things will unravel. I even believe I said this guy had a bout month left before he blows the lid on his operation. Oversubscribed always a leading indicator.

@Voltrader im with you on that one the few weeks he was on here I had a feeling it'd turnout to be another shit source

Some of his comments hes made when hes been questioned are a little fishy. I wouldn't trust spetz at all not his gear, pharma, or anything he sells. I'm actually suprised he last this long on here.

This whole thread, especially in the last couple days is embarassing. To some the members, and to the forum itself. What a joke.

This whole thread, especially in the last couple days is embarassing. To some the members, and to the forum itself. What a joke.
Yeah, it's all fun and games until you start fucking with people's money. Then things get ugly fast. Too bad Spetz doesn't realize this. The guy is a joke of a business man. He doesn't understand the first thing about how to run a business.

How long ago did members start questioning if this guy was legit?

Admittedly, before Ben and I chimed in last week, I hadn't been following the thread for a little while. I got reports of some members being promised trackers and not receiving them days later, so I started going over the last few pages (at that time) of the thread, and I smelled the smoke and called Sped out.

It sounds like Brutus was onto him a while before that. Have members been on him in this thread for a while before this past week?
@Voltrader I don't think ever let up and warned everyone that he was not g2g. Even after orders started, he kept on. Shoulda listened

I'm a member over at reddit too and it's really frustrating how all the mods have taken Spetz's side in the matter. They crushed this one dude who was trying to say Spetz is full of shit. I feel bad for dudes trying to voice their concerns over there.

Back