USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I don't think people should incriminate themselves on here anymore here.
I'm bummed for these peeps man. I never had a bad experience with him and even stood up for him a few times. But now I just don't know wtf to think. I always try to give the Benny of the doubt but man... Still, I keep thinking things will work out for everyone but it would be so hard to trust him now even with a reputable explanation... Butter my ass and call me a biscuit.
It was a light hearted joke bro....
[emoji2]

I like it ..I'm not really shitting on him, just been around and seen a lot of labs crumbling.seems it all happens the same way generally.

Congrats meso. Ran another good source out of business...

This guy was doing just fine on reddit for how long?

This place is cursed.

ohh, and you all are a bunch of phaggots.

You're a fucken TROLL... Get a fucken life little boy. Take your clomid and skip along back to your sandbox like a lil whiny bitch and play alone because this is what it's really all about... You know deep down inside that no one likes you so you sabotage your own existence to fulfill your own self deprecating prophecy... This is the only time you are actually "right" in your life... It must be soooo hard to be you cuz no one understands... I'm betting if we had a chance to hear the tapes inside of your head play-out, the fine members here would at least toss you a bone and allow you to hold the inside of our pocket for a day... Maybe not...

Edit: Bitch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF is goin on in HERE? I've been out of the loop but I'm back now... looks like I've got some reading to do. Guys in here claiming Spetz burned them, I've got PMs from Spetz saying members burned him after he sent them gear on the cuff in good faith.

What a motherfuckin' shit show...

So in the 5 minutes I've been back from what I gather some of the members making the most noise in this thread might not be telling the whole truth. I'm not taking sides here yet, and if I was I would ALWAYS side with the community of brothers here AS LONG AS THEY ARE UP FRONT AND HONEST. But now we are past slinging mud on a SRC, we are taking about divulging his personal info....this is extremely serious. Before I could ever condone that I want to hear the WHOLE TRUTH, both sides of the story. Should Spetz not reappear we will have to run on the information provided thus far, but it looks like his last PM's were sent to me about a week ago. Basically pleading for advice on how to handle some issues here because "the source is always the bad guy" in his words.

So.... Everyone is quick to say who is "out $$$". Let's hear the guys that have an outstanding tab with Spetz come forward and speak on their experience. I'm not talking about a free vial here or there on a big order or a kickback for poor T/A or miscommunication. Who here placed orders and never payed, or asked to ship but pay later, or had a WU transfer not go through but never made the correction and settled up. Normally I wouldn't give two shits if a SRC sent out gear before he got payment, that's his own damn fault, BUT I'm starting to wonder if a handful of members here holding out on settling their tabs are hurting the community as a whole and may have something to do with members that DID keep their word getting penalized.

Right or wrong. Sounds like the wrong guys are getting the shaft but before we throw this guys location out to the world maybe the members whom never settled up with Spetz could come forward and at least we could have an idea where this shit show got derailed. I don't know for certain this is what happened, and if it is I DON'T agree with how Spetz handled it, but you guys that got off with a couple hundred dollars worth of gear or MORE might have done it at another brother's expense. Be a fucking man, step up to the plate... what's right is right.

wow fronted gear over the internet spetz was deff a newb at sourcing as we all know but like biggie said you think a crack head paying you back shit forget it

I'm not blaming anyone for shit. BUT.... If you guys wanna know what happened this may be the place to start imo

Sounds like he may have been eager to get a foothold here, put too much trust in the wrong guys and Meso used him and spit him out. I ain't gonna lose sleep over it, but the guys that handled their business and sent cash are the ones that pay the price, and that's a damn shame.

Last edited:
Back