USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

[source] PSA from USASpetz
submitted 31 minutes ago by UsaSpetzSource: Verified by Labmax/not scammer
Hey reddit, this is the first time i have had the time and the secure connection to get on reddit since early this week, firstly i want to apologize to everyone who thinks ive let you down or have taken off with your money, this is not the case at all!
my son had a ruptured appendix and i spent one bad week in ICU, if you guys gave children you know what i am talking about, if you think im full of excuses, nothing else to say about that.
i am getting ready to get the machine in gear again and begin to ship all orders again, if i have not shipped your order i will be doing so tomorrow which means it should arrive monday, I will be including an additional $100 of gear inside to make up for the inconvenience, i understand we all work very hard to make $$ and its not cool for your vendor to disappear for a few days, i did ask unixpro to let yo know but i don't know if he did or not.
again apologies for this, i dont regret anything because my children come first but rest assured i will be taking care of you and if you're upset and request a refund i will do so its not a problem i understand, at the end of the day im so grateful to be a part of the community and not to mention im happy all went well on my end, i dont think there is a scarier thing than seeing your kid in the ER!
i will have access to emails around 10 pm est and all emails and more will be taken care of.
NSFW3 commentssharesavehidegive goldreport

EDIT:
Copy pasted from Reddit....
Funny how he posted 31 min ago and disn't have time to log on to Meso for less than a min and copy and paste the same message. What a joke. Thanks for posting johnson

My story is I sent spetz $620 and I didn't recieve shit. And it was after his China trip. He sent me a fake tracking number that never worked. And told me on a Tuesday that it was shipped. Is spetz still the "victim" here?
Nope he's 100% liable, you're the "victim".

..but if I were you it would irritate me to know some of the same guys that are quick to scream "another one bites the dust" are secretly breathing a sigh of relief they don't have to cover their tabs for shit that already hit. I'm not ready to just write all this off yet when guys need to be made whole, despite how inconveinent it may be for some.

Funny how he posted 31 min ago and disn't have time to log on to Meso for less than a min and copy and paste the same message. What a joke. Thanks for posting johnson

Yeah, and notice Spetz says his son was in the ER but his rep said daughter. It's all bullshit and excuses to buy time.

spetz is taking care of his kid, Should he leave her side just so you can get your cycle.

You said "her", its his SON thats in the hospital.

I know what i said.

[source] PSA from USASpetz
submitted 31 minutes ago by UsaSpetzSource: Verified by Labmax/not scammer
Hey reddit, this is the first time i have had the time and the secure connection to get on reddit since early this week, firstly i want to apologize to everyone who thinks ive let you down or have taken off with your money, this is not the case at all!
my son had a ruptured appendix and i spent one bad week in ICU, if you guys gave children you know what i am talking about, if you think im full of excuses, nothing else to say about that.
i am getting ready to get the machine in gear again and begin to ship all orders again, if i have not shipped your order i will be doing so tomorrow which means it should arrive monday, I will be including an additional $100 of gear inside to make up for the inconvenience, i understand we all work very hard to make $$ and its not cool for your vendor to disappear for a few days, i did ask unixpro to let yo know but i don't know if he did or not.
again apologies for this, i dont regret anything because my children come first but rest assured i will be taking care of you and if you're upset and request a refund i will do so its not a problem i understand, at the end of the day im so grateful to be a part of the community and not to mention im happy all went well on my end, i dont think there is a scarier thing than seeing your kid in the ER!
i will have access to emails around 10 pm est and all emails and more will be taken care of.
NSFW3 commentssharesavehidegive goldreport

EDIT:
Copy pasted from Reddit....
Guess he finally posted bail

Well spetz should expose them if this truly is the case. I mean can you trust him? I know he has lied to me before. I was rooting for him. However how he handle my mishap was really disappointing. And now just disappearing. He was over his head and it caught up. The whole giving people fake tracking. Saying its in the mail when damn well he hasnt shipped anything.

..but if I were you it would irritate me to know some of the same guys that are quick to scream "another one bites the dust" are secretly breathing a sigh of relief they don't have to cover their tabs for shit that already hit. I'm not ready to just write all this off yet when guys need to be made whole, despite how inconveinent it may be for some.
I'm still wary of him calling out customers for not sending payments. Why would he not bring this in the open a week ago instead of JUST coming to you? I know you are a reasonable man, so does he think he can persuade you? Or is it the truth? I just don't believe that while clients are on here calling him out for not sending tracking numbers, packages not showing up, customer service issues, etc... He doesn't then come back and say, in the open, that there are people who haven't paid him. It's not like he has ever been one to keep this kind of stuff to himself. Look at ALL previous complaints from Reddit and here. He is quick to jump the gun and tell his side of the story to the world.

I would be very careful that he's not trying to play you as his advocate is all I'm trying to say. I am NOT saying you are advocating for him... I know your looking for the truth, but be cautious of his intentions coming to you and only you in private.

Well spetz should expose them if this truly is the case. I mean can you trust him? I know he has lied to me before. I was rooting for him. However how he handle my mishap was really disappointing. And now just disappearing. He was over his head and it caught up. The whole giving people fake tracking. Saying its in the mail when damn well he hasnt shipped anything.
To be fair, I once got a tracking number from him and it was off by a letter or digit or two. I told him about it and he replied with the same tracking number but with the correct missing digit and it worked. Actually, he always provided me with tracking that worked. This is just my experience, I know it's diff from everyone else's.

Who's breathing a sigh of relief?? If you know the names of who supposedly owes spetz money post them.. I don't believe for 1 second he fronted anyone shit and if he did so what? I think everyone is far more concerned about the outstanding orders members have and the fact that he's been giving out fake tracking numbers..

Hey guys, sorry i just got to meso, im sure you guys know i had an emergency and could not post in here till now, i'm sure you have a million questions and everyone thinks i dissipated, this is not the case a everyone will have their items by monday, i'm ok nothing to do with taking off/disappearing, my kid had his appendix rupture, not sure how much i can say without getting traced back to me, i will be sending all items by tomorrow and i will be including some extra gear to make up for the inconvenience, ill gain everyone's trust again im not worried about that but my family comes first and no one before my children, having said that, if anyone wants a refund we will take care of it as well.

Hey guys, sorry i just got to meso, im sure you guys know i had an emergency and could not post in here till now, i'm sure you have a million questions and everyone thinks i dissipated, this is not the case a everyone will have their items by monday, i'm ok nothing to do with taking off/disappearing, my kid had his appendix rupture, not sure how much i can say without getting traced back to me, i will be sending all items by tomorrow and i will be including some extra gear to make up for the inconvenience, ill gain everyone's trust again im not worried about that but my family comes first and no one before my children, having said that, if anyone wants a refund we will take care of it as well.
Yeah we missed you buddy!

Just to be clear, are you GUARANTEEING that EVERYONE that has been waiting on their order WILL %100, without a doubt get their gear with EXTRA on MONDAY. No let downs or anything? Thats a big promise to keep, I'm hoping no further issues arise that would get in the way of you following through with that promise!

Constant.
Bullshit.

After lying to me forever about having already sent gear, over a month later, and only after getting put on blast here and on reddit the guy sent me some random unlabeled raw. The only thing I know is it was NOT test enanthate like he promised, the stuff was still pliable jelly after being in the freezer overnight. EQ maybe? Who knows.

Just to be clear, are you GUARANTEEING that EVERYONE that has been waiting on their order WILL %100, without a doubt get their gear with EXTRA on MONDAY. No let downs or anything? Thats a big promise to keep, I'm hoping no further issues arise that would get in the way of you following through with that promise!
I am guaranteeing everything to be out by tomorrow, if usps delays thats not on me but yes if something didnt leave it will tonight and everyone will get a bonus.

What proof is there other than Spetz's say so that he fronted anyone gear?

^^^this. I'd like to see some real proof.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEDITEDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(This is all I have, everything else was destroyed)

I'm still wary of him calling out customers for not sending payments. Why would he not bring this in the open a week ago instead of JUST coming to you? I know you are a reasonable man, so does he think he can persuade you? Or is it the truth? I just don't believe that while clients are on here calling him out for not sending tracking numbers, packages not showing up, customer service issues, etc... He doesn't then come back and say, in the open, that there are people who haven't paid him. It's not like he has ever been one to keep this kind of stuff to himself. Look at ALL previous complaints from Reddit and here. He is quick to jump the gun and tell his side of the story to the world.

I would be very careful that he's not trying to play you as his advocate is all I'm trying to say. I am NOT saying you are advocating for him... I know your looking for the truth, but be cautious of his intentions coming to you and only you in private.

I'm only going off my personal experience, and what he said. He can't play me to be his advocate, and I don't take handouts, he needs to get his ass here and make members whole. I don't give a damn if guys pay their tab or not, but I can't hold anyone to a higher standard than I hold myself. My only responsibility here is to tell my experience to the board, in it's entirety.

Last edited:
I am guaranteeing everything to be out by tomorrow, if usps delays thats not on me but yes if something didnt leave it will tonight and everyone will get a bonus.
I hope that large amount of money you paid your connect a while back that workes at the usps when you had the shipping issues will be enough to avoid future problems. Im counting on Monday then.

I hope that large amount of money you paid your connect a while back that workes at the usps when you had the shipping issues will be enough to avoid future problems. Im counting on Monday then.

I don't know why you're openly posting about when you're expecting a pack. Have you taken steps to conceal your identity? VPN, TOR, every time you logon or post? No identifiable information posted ever? Think about it.

Back