USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I don't know why you're openly posting about when you're expecting a pack. Have you taken steps to conceal your identity? VPN, TOR, every time you logon or post? No identifiable information posted ever? Think about it.
Thanks for looking out but everything with shipping and addresses and names won't be tracked back to me. Thats all i can say without incriminating myself further

Nope... Sorry man, I told Spetz I did not want to stay on his gear after I figured out how underdosed it was. Once he stopped showing up earlier this week, it was back to my other gear. He did compensate me for my underdosed gear and my bloods and compensated my bloods with amps. He did not fully compensate Tmac (only replaced the gear), as I've been conversing with him ever since we first bought around the same time, and offered to split the amps he sent me since he also promised amps to him later. @tmac34 declined but I hope still takes me up on that offer :)
Yeah, unlike @Marcus I was an idiot. Thanks for the offer man, but I don't know where those amps have been.

Hey Spetz was the lady who come here saying she was your sidekick your doing or was that some off the wall LEO trying to pry??? Just curious because it was weird as fuck!!!
not sure what you are referring to, can you please point me somewhere to see what you're talking about?

From page 116 to 119
This is her first post!!

Hello every one my name is Tiff. I will be filling in for spetz.

First and foremost I would like to apologize on the behalf of spetz, he has come in to family problems which have caused delays along with his trip. I know a lot of you guys are upset. But issues do arise in life and in business. I know you guys understand being fathers and having families that that family comes first. After taking some time to read some of the other sellers that they also have issue that come up from time to time. I am here to fill in and make things a little easier. If your sendoff date is 2 to 3 weeks late. I will make sure you are taken care of and a little extra for the wait. I am not a member or affiliate of any other board. I do not work with spetz in his operations. Right now I’m just a helping hand so if you have an order. Please pm with info time and date and I will correspond with spetz and try to get a handle on the situation. To make sure everyone is taking care of one by one. (Please no new orders. I have read a few days on this site I will not tolerate cursing bad language or rude comments to me. Or you will get put back to the line. Also I am in a different time zone so I will get back with you tomorrow.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks guys

Tiff

From page 116 to 119
This is her first post!!
ohh wow that is strange, i wonder whom that is, honestly i thank tiff whomever you are for relaying the message, i dont see how this is LE related but maybe im being naive.... i did ask a friend to post in reddit because he has been there long time but not here because he doesnt like meso, and i called him panicking and venting about my kid so i didnt ask him to get on reddit, just to spread the word, I will be honest i understand why everyone is so upset at me but i cannot take it personal meso has been extremely paranoid with me since day one and its taken a lot of effort to gain any momentum, i understand why.

ohh wow that is strange, i wonder whom that is, honestly i thank tiff whomever you are for relaying the message, i dont see how this is LE related but maybe im being naive.... i did ask a friend to post in reddit because he has been there long time but not here because he doesnt like meso, and i called him panicking and venting about my kid so i didnt ask him to get on reddit, just to spread the word, I will be honest i understand why everyone is so upset at me but i cannot take it personal meso has been extremely paranoid with me since day one and its taken a lot of effort to gain any momentum, i understand why.

I just hope you come thru.....

Wow when did you release a statement on Reddit. now you are here late on a Friday very conveinent. I am here spetz lets hear it.

You are a fucking liar. You saw the end result of your failed attempt to calm the masses and are now "playing" dumb. You created the account within days of each other. It's insulting that you'd even think we were that stupid. Fucking chump.

She wasn't just relaying a message buddy she said she was in contact with you and she was handling your business while you were away!!!!!
I like you spetz and there's some people here that do too but from one man to another your shit needs to get together before you take another deposit for an order!!!
We all work hard for our money just like you and nobody likes to spend weeks on end stressing about the money they may have lost!!!!
Whatever it is you need to take care of do it and we may just see you back better than ever.
Have a good night all
( this is just advice so do whatever the fuck you want to do)

You are a fucking liar. You saw the end result of your failed attempt to calm the masses and are now "playing" dumb. You created the account within days of each other. It's insulting that you'd even think we were that stupid. Fucking chump.
what??? whatever, another coward calling people names over the internet. another user who just comes here to insult me.

She wasn't just relaying a message buddy she said she was in contact with you and she was handling your business while you were away!!!!!
I like you spetz and there's some people here that do too but from one man to another your shit needs to get together before you take another deposit for an order!!!
We all work hard for our money just like you and nobody likes to spend weeks on end stressing about the money they may have lost!!!!
Whatever it is you need to take care of do it and we may just see you back better than ever.
Have a good night all
( this is just advice so do whatever the fuck you want to do)
well im sorry that is a lie i dont know why you say she? thats weird i dont trust woman lol, but whatever the case the only person whom i asked to help me say something is unixpro over at reddit. not the case!

Btw, fellow members, don't be surprised if Sped comes back on the board claiming to not know who this SpedRep was, and claiming they were repping him without his knowledge.
He'll probably state that in the same message that he announces that his roof collapsed as he was leaving to go to the hospital, right before he posts his BOGO sale.
Got the first part right so far.

well im sorry that is a lie i dont know why you say she? thats weird i dont trust woman lol, but whatever the case the only person whom i asked to help me say something is unixpro over at reddit. not the case!
Bro your nothing more then more thrn a big bag of shit. You seriously think you can just stroll on here after being Mia, selling your bunk under dosed gear, and you come back playing dumb after your other bs with your "rep" didnt play out how you thought it would. If it was a real issue you would have been able to update everyone instesd you go mia and come back trying to play it all cool lol

seriously go fuck a goat man and get off meso.

Back