USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I'm sad to hear about all of this developing over the past few days. I'm running my first cycle on his test c and am in week 6 now. It's hard to say, since this is my first, but I do feel like it may be underdosed. I have a log going in the appropriate sub forum if anyone's interested. Even with the suspected underdosing, I was considering ordering a few more vials due to his quick communication and turnaround. Don't think that's going to happen now.

I'll be posting bloods in my cycle log next week, which will probably confirm underdosing.

Reactions: J49
You are a fucking liar. You saw the end result of your failed attempt to calm the masses and are now "playing" dumb. You created the account within days of each other. It's insulting that you'd even think we were that stupid. Fucking chump.

what??? whatever, another coward calling people names over the internet. another user who just comes here to insult me.
You insulted everyone here by not delivering on your promises, taking money and not sending packs out, then you truly became the coward when you disappeared with another one of your legendary excuses. Real or not, why the fuck should we believe you now? You have to know the story of the boy who cried wolf. Do you even realize how outlandish your "stories" are?

Wikipedia: Pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated... The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth, being unaware that they are relating fantasies.

The procedure for a ruptured appendix takes a maximum of 2 hours when there are horrendous complications with a recovery time of max 72 hours in the hospital and this is WORST case scenario. Patients are required to walk within 24 hours to prevent blood clots and you do not spend this entire time in ICU. So your story is full of holes. Your probably going to tell us how there was some CRAZY complication with your son's surgery, but the rarity of this is absolutely ridiculous and makes it even harder to believe coming from you. It being Thursday, you have been gone way longer than necessary for the absolute worse case scenario procedure for this and left EVERY one of your clients hanging with no explanation.

And I suggest you address the situation that @TANGO.ECHO.KILO has brought up about these supposed people not paying you back that for some reason you thought would be a good idea to front... Another ridiculous lie that I for one can easily chalk up to your condition stated above, but I know a lot of other people here do want to see this addressed.

Sped, you sound frustrated that you are taking a beating here, but what do you expect? You are the source that cried wolf at this point!

Under dosed gear? Check.

Late arriving or non-arriving packs? Check.

One catastrophic event after another? Check.

Disappears for stretchs of time leaving his customers to speculate on his where-abouts? Check.

You have to acknowledge that you appear shady as fuck to our community.

i cannot take it personal meso has been extremely paranoid with me since day one and its taken a lot of effort to gain any momentum, i understand why.
Anyone can start posting saying they are a source and so on. You must've researched and seen how many "sources" come and go. If you were/are such a pro and are without a doubt in this "game" for the long haul why not hit promuscle/eroids etc and pay the board fee and start rolling? It makes no sense for you to be toiling away here in the Bush league with all the flukies that are considered your peers?
I guarantee you will find those boards are structured and designed like the WWE designs their cards. If you can't make it with the connections you supposedly have there is something organically off with your brain.
I haven't thought much about it lately but this fucking idiot again has me sitting back wanting to get with Millard, regular, and some other tech guy to review the different sources that have run through here and map out where they've all come from/been located....time frames and which sources have overlapped/intersected with one another. I have to believe this guy is part of something bigger....a group of people preying on this board and the people that log on.
Those of us that log on here day after day and yr after yr are such a small % of the traffic that MESO boasts. How many lurk and order from these sources?
I often wonder how many of the popular members at this point in time...or for the last 6 months have been popular members with a different handle that has led other members in a certain direction(source) to purchase?
I'm convinced that there is a group of men that take in the majority of dollars that people spend at promuscle. From the top(Big A) to his right hand man(known publically)rajjin to the kilo klub to the scammers that come and go.
There's something going on.

Let me ask the question that Spetz should have already asked. What can Spetz do, to regain/gain trust after this definite mess?

Let me also answer this question, as if I was in his shoes.

Reasons for the absence have already been stated. Never speak of them again. Ignore all current angry posts. Fill all past orders, deny all new orders politely until issues are resolved. Once you're at least 50 percent confirmed that past orders are complete, and people are confirming the same, start taking new orders.

Do all of this without posting or responding to anything else.

My 2 cents.

Let me ask the question that Spetz should have already asked. What can Spetz do, to regain/gain trust after this definite mess?

Reasons for the absence have already been stated. Never speak of them again. Ignore all current angry posts. Fill all past orders, deny all new orders politely until issues are resolved. Once you're at least 50 percent confirmed that past orders are complete, and people are confirming the same, start taking new orders.

My 2 cents.

Again, I must say, this dude is the source that cried wolf. Mother fucker has dropped the ball over and over, made excuse after excuse, and has zero credibility with many in our community.

The only thing he needs to focus on is squaring things up with the dudes who he owes. That's the first order of business. If he wants to rebuild his image from there, go for it - good luck.

But make shit right with the members you owe, first and foremost.

Gonna be hard to come back after this one spaz! Worst thing In the world is a damn liar and you are so transparent right now I could see your freaking bones! Well see if our members even get what's owed to them ! As far as your respect that you've once had that shits out the door the second you fibbed. .. shame on you!

ohh, and you all are a bunch of phaggots.
FUCK FACE you got shit fucked up you silly little side kick.IM NOT even gona waste my harsh words on yourDiCK SUCKING ass .you probly under the desk with That great sources BALLZ IN ya MOUTH .this keven spetz so called source is following standard protocol for a lab about to bevacationing in Jamaica

PhaggotsPhaggots. Only a fag would know how to spell it like that.go eat some STICK PUSSY BITCH.ALL THAT JUST HAPPENED WAS ANOTHER SHIT BAG GOT.FOUND OUT.and that's why I'm here and several others.cuz that's what they do .sift threw the bla bla bla and hammer fakes like you..thanx community ANOTHER ONE BITES IT

1. Great job brutis, bickel ,j ballz colt and others. it's like watching a rapest get life and put in population.to spend time with the fellas AHHHH. TO FUNNY .

My 2 cents.
It won't be nearly as entertaining though.

My 2 cents.
that is exactly what i plan on doing, thank you for the advise, lets move on and ship the gear and get the gears rolling again.

ohh wow that is strange, i wonder whom that is, honestly i thank tiff whomever you are for relaying the message, i dont see how this is LE related but maybe im being naive.... i did ask a friend to post in reddit because he has been there long time but not here because he doesnt like meso, and i called him panicking and venting about my kid so i didnt ask him to get on reddit, just to spread the word, I will be honest i understand why everyone is so upset at me but i cannot take it personal meso has been extremely paranoid with me since day one and its taken a lot of effort to gain any momentum, i understand why.

Answer this question straight:

Do you have a rep here or ties with any body to relay messages or handle business? A simple yes or no. No spinning your tires. That slut that came here claiming to represent you is NOT good for your look. So tell us...

Until our members be made whole and receive their packs or refunds you are done here. Which really is a shame. I ordered your AI before and was very pleased with the service and product. There's at least 3 members to my count that require your immediate attention. When they are satisfied we'll take our boot off your neck. I dont think you realize how important it is for you to jump to and take care of business. Your close to the cliff...its your choice

AND OBVIOUSLY TO ALL MEMBERS PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING HERE UNTIL ALL MEMBERS ARE SATISFIED OBVIOUSLY STUPID OBVIOUSLY

Last edited:
Answer this question straight:

Do you have a rep here or ties with any body to relay messages or handle business? A simple yes or no. No spinning your tires. That slut that came here claiming to represent you is NOT good for your look. So tell us...

Until our members be made whole and receive their packs or refunds you are done here. Which really is a shame. I ordered your AI before and was very pleased with the service and product. There's at least 3 members to my count that require your immediate attention. When they are satisfied we'll take our boot off your neck. I dont think you realize how important it is for you to jump to and take care of business. Your close to the cliff...its your choice

AND OBVIOUSLY TO ALL MEMBERS PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING HERE UNTIL ALL MEMBERS ARE SATISFIED OBVIOUSLY STUPID OBVIOUSLY
He's not going to answer any question straight. It's painfully obvious he is trying everything to avoid all questions related to his absence. I hope he fills every outstanding order, and anyone who is looking to place an order has this thread as an example of exactly what can and will happen. There is no telling what will happen nor what you will get when you send this source money

He's not going to answer any question straight. It's painfully obvious he is trying everything to avoid all questions related to his absence. I hope he fills every outstanding order, and anyone who is looking to place an order has this thread as an example of exactly what can and will happen. There is no telling what will happen nor what you will get when you send this source money

If he is smart he will answer it. Choosing to ignore my questions is an admission of guilt. YES or NO. Even a kid understands this. If he finds it unimportant or irrelevent than he is sorely mistaken.

Back