USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

And I suggest you address the situation that @TANGO.ECHO.KILO has brought up about these supposed people not paying you back that for some reason you thought would be a good idea to front... Another ridiculous lie that I for one can easily chalk up to your condition stated above, but I know a lot of other people here do want to see this addressed.

These guys aren't going to come forward.
I'm more concerned about the guys that DID cover their tab and haven't seen a pack.
Spetz could put them on blast, and imo rightly so. However, if he is serious about weathering this storm it would be in his best interest not to and here is why:

-They will just deny
-if he provides proof we will crucify him for not destroying info/communication
-it makes potential customers wary when a src divulges who his clientele is
-it will be far more advantageous for his business to blacklist them, and move forward and take care of the members that are stand up guys

and ridiculous lie? There is a long list of other things I would jump him on before I questioned this. He sent me a pack on good faith, doesn't sound too crazy to me when he said there were others.

Anyone that has seen the time I've spent around here should have confidence I will burn this guy so fucking fast it will make his head spin. Location of original posts, receiver, reshipper addy, whatever. You guys wanna run him off, fuck it, whatever the board decides I'm in the car. But..... I'm not gonna sit here and say he was/is a shit src. Because in my personal experience, he delivered. So for whatever reason I feel the need to at least voice that, maybe bc I gave him a good review and now I will feel guilty that should one member have placed an order based on my review and had gotten burned. Time will tell, I hope to see updates Monday by 3pm EST that guys are starting to hit. I'm not going anywhere, and @usaspetz I hope you aren't either. You did me right, and I promised everyone here an honest review good, bad, or indifferent. However, make no mistake...
I ain't your fucking "buddy".

I'll keep putting this on each new page until Monday comes and we start reading that packs are landing.

ALRIGHT - TIME TO SHUT UP AND PUT UP!

Sped, you promised that everyone who was owed would have their pack on Monday, right? Right?

Which means SURELY they were already sent out since it is now Saturday night, right? Right?

So...... send tracking numbers to Naturalkon, npng9013, J49, and beast_mode89. Go ahead, get them their trackers, let them track them, and let them report to the community that the pack is in transit.

Sound good? Deal?

Like I said a week or two ago, shut me up and prove me wrong!!! Shut all of us aggressive, negative, attacking Meso members up.

Do it! This is your chance to shut some fellas up.

We're waiting.

ohh wow that is strange, i wonder whom that is, honestly i thank tiff whomever you are for relaying the message, i dont see how this is LE related but maybe im being naive.... i did ask a friend to post in reddit because he has been there long time but not here because he doesnt like meso, and i called him panicking and venting about my kid so i didnt ask him to get on reddit, just to spread the word, I will be honest i understand why everyone is so upset at me but i cannot take it personal meso has been extremely paranoid with me since day one and its taken a lot of effort to gain any momentum, i understand why.
Such fucking bullshit!! People are really buying this shit?? I've been quiet, jeaaaasssus!!!!

Sped, you promised that everyone who was owed would have their pack on Monday, right? Right?

Which means SURELY they were already sent out since it is now Saturday night, right? Right?

So...... send tracking numbers to Naturalkon, npng9013, J49, and beast_mode89. Go ahead, get them their trackers, let them track them, and let them report to the community that the pack is in transit.

Sound good? Deal?

Like I said a week or two ago, shut me up and prove me wrong!!! Shut all of us aggressive, negative, attacking Meso members up.

We're waiting.

These guys aren't going to come forward.
I'm more concerned about the guys that DID cover their tab and haven't seen a pack.
Spetz could put them on blast, and imo rightly so. However, if he is serious about weathering this storm it would be in his best interest not to and here is why:

-They will just deny
-if he provides proof we will crucify him for not destroying info/communication
-it makes potential customers wary when a src divulges who his clientele is
-it will be far more advantageous for his business to blacklist them, and move forward and take care of the members that are stand up guys

and ridiculous lie? There is a long list of other things I would jump him on before I questioned this. He sent me a pack on good faith, doesn't sound too crazy to me when he said there were others.

Anyone that has seen the time I've spent around here should have confidence I will burn this guy so fucking fast it will make his head spin. Location of original posts, receiver, reshipper addy, whatever. You guys wanna run him off, fuck it, whatever the board decides I'm in the car. But..... I'm not gonna sit here and say he was/is a shit src. Because in my personal experience, he delivered. So for whatever reason I feel the need to at least voice that, maybe bc I gave him a good review and now I will feel guilty that should one member have placed an order based on my review and had gotten burned. Time will tell, I hope to see updates Monday by 3pm EST that guys are starting to hit. I'm not going anywhere, and @usaspetz I hope you aren't either. You did me right, and I promised everyone here an honest review good, bad, or indifferent. However, make no mistake...
I ain't your fucking "buddy".
I did not ask them to come forward, I asked Spetz to address the situation with you, maybe I should've been more clear, but I meant why he came to you and only you to resolve this problem. I think it is HIGHLY a suspicious. I will respectfully disagree with you here.

However I do agree that his focus should be on getting these guys there packs, I will agree with you on that.

Sound good? Deal?

We're waiting.

UPDATE TIME:

One of the four members I named above just told me that he just received a working tracking number, that DOES state a correct expected delivery date.

Anyone else have any updates to report?

I have yet to receive an update or a tracking # from spertz

We assume you have been waiting since before his disappearance?

ie, it is reasonable that you would expect to be part of the "make good by Monday" crowd?

Just want to make sure we are clear - hope you understand.

Looks like he's following through with his plan to ATTEMPT to make things right. I have no access to my email, so ill have to wait and see. I was one of those that was left out to dry btw.

So...if he does make up for the lack of professionalism, "you're" all planning to allow him to be a part of this board? Just curious. Im not sure if I care..but if you want, and he does make right what is wronged, why dont we get a head count now to the few who may be getting there lips ready for the weeks to come. Raise your hand if you want. Or if you dont want to be public about it now, make sure you suprise us with the "hes not such a bad guy afterall" post you were planning to make a week or so from now.

It will happen regardless.

Let him make right what is wrong and leave on that note. But, its not for me to decide.

Last edited:
I think we should adopt a new policy. A source gets one chanxe. The first severely underdosed bloodwork comes back and we cut them off. No more of this allowing them a chance to make people whole. Thats when the shit hits the fan and people get fucked. Yeah a few guys get free replacement gear thats guaranteed bullshit just like the first batch they got. Then the source takes all the money from their new orders and runs. This amendment to our constitution really needs consideration. I say one strike you are out here in the underground. No more bullshit. Accountability needs to be raised higher than it already is although this board is the best. Just vote hillbilly tuesday. This amendment needs your vote. Paid for by the trenbolone party.

Back