USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I would put him on the shit list now regardless of what he did, but that is just me. I don't much care for under-dosed gear or unprofessional behavior when it comes to business transactions, shady underworld or not.

Its up to each individual member. We cant really do anything to make him go or stay. We can't stop some body from ordering. What is posted here is a matter of record and is their for all to see, make up your own mind
I get where you are coming from. I completely disagree.

There has only been one source who has remained and managed not to be buried 100 threads in and/or become completely inactive in the past year. You explain why and you would of answered your own question. We've witnessed many come and go and for one reason only, that ultimately led to another.

Well im not gonna poke fun of the situation with his kid. Thats just askin for fucked up shit to come your way, ya know? Its every thing else leading up to it and members being hung out to dry. I dont have a crystal ball and what if part of his story is true lol. Just sayin he wont come on here and quell the angry crowd or appease us with answers so this isn't good. Idk we affect his stature here with our money. We cant force him to leave or to stay that should be clear. If some body places orders with him even after this its on them. We as a community are alive and well and its here for all to see. Scammers or liars are only willing to stay if capital is present. Which is kinda ironic cuz i can remember a certain src here who was caught lying and still thrives to this day. Its not hard to figure out

No what's fucked up is this dude acting like an idiot and not knowing who that fake ass spazrep that was in here when he was m.i.a. He straight up makes us to be blind ass stupid people . He can take his unknowing ass elsewhere. And God forbid he lied about his child being sick because no one should play around with that shit ! Either way I don't like the smell of any of this malarkey! !

Theres nothing to disagree with. We have many sources come thru here. Alot are bad and members will order regardless. Cant stop it. What are you disagreeing with?

What the hell are you talking about? Our posting the truth about the bullshit with this guy and all the others MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN HOW MANY POEPLE BUY FROM A SOURCE. Are you kidding me? Are you that clueless?
Many sources will stay longer than they normally would or should and do so out of spite and to not give in to those of us doing our best to get the truth out and run them out. There are some people that will buy figuring that the source catching all the heat will need the cash and want the few customers left ordering to order again and will have plenty of time to fill their order since really nobody else is ordering.
Trust me. If the sources I've personally led the charge to oust told the truth when asked, they'd tell you that I personally hammered the last few nails in their coffin. And no, I don't over estimate my influence. Ask Millard.

UPDATE TIME:

One of the four members I named above just told me that he just received a working tracking number, that DOES state a correct expected delivery date.

Anyone else have any updates to report?

Well, the one member with the tracking number just let me know that he did receive his pack today.

But where are the rest of the owed members? Where are they? Why aren't they posting about their received packs?

Well, the one member with the tracking number just let me know that he did receive his pack today.

But where are the rest of the owed members? Where are they? Why aren't they posting about their received packs?
They probably got it. feel like they would be bitching and complaining to high hell if they didn't receive it. And rightfully so.

Could also be they haven't been able to get it yet. It is still during normal business hours.

I haven't receive anything as of yet I'm on the west coast got another 3 hours. will keep you guys updated.

Well surely by 8pm EST we should have our resolution, give the guys on the west coast some time. Unless they are all watching the Colts&Giants.

From reddit. Posted 15 mins ago. I hope he doesn't mind I that used his username and stuff. I didn't ask.

sickdanny7 1 point 15 minutes ago

I received my package today. I was one of the ones waiting from early October and I received my package plus extras as was promised on Friday. I'm happy that everything is here, got pretty nervous the last few weeks but I wanted to let anyone who is waiting know and hopefully their packs landed today as well.

Back