USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I hear what you're saying... I don't agree, but I do hear you... I just don't understand how you original post conveyed that then... I don't know what you're thinking when you stated what you did originally... To me it just looked like you were doing exactly what you thing TEK is doin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, you have a point. I just read his post and was like wtf! I felt like he was contradicting a lot of what his actual posts were and I saw a chance to pounce. I wasn't waiting for it or anything but I felt like I was sticking up for every person he's belittled on here. So maybe it was unwarranted on my part, to jump at the opportunity and that's not my goal here. Still, I had to come forward and address it. I understand if it's not the way other people feel, but I know for a fact it's certaintly prevalent in his history. Also, he culture of Meso is just that as well.

Oh yeah, I'm just pulling this out of my ass when I asked him to stop being so rude all the time on here. He knows he's been a bully. So I called him out on this.

What's right is right. He's been rude as shit to some people who didn't deserve it.
You had to know you would take shit for this right? Brother I respect your right to speak your mind but when a 6 wk member starts calling out wkm's you're gonna hear about it. For some reason the spotlight is now on you and not tek so you have succeeded in your mission. Just do yourself a favor and throttle back on the callouts for a few months til you have some more cred here.

You had to know you would take shit for this right? Brother I respect your right to speak your mind but when a 6 wk member starts calling out wkm's you're gonna hear about it. For some reason the spotlight is now on you and not tek so you have succeeded in your mission. Just do yourself a favor and throttle back on the callouts for a few months til you have some more cred here.
Yeah, 6 weeks or not, That doesn't necessarily de-value a valid point from anyone. I knew before I posted it that I would take a few on the chin and I was ready for it. I Wasn't trying to pick a fight, and certaintly don't have any sinister motives. Sometimes you just gotta speak up, even if you'll bleed for it.

Yeah, 6 weeks or not, That doesn't necessarily de-value a valid point from anyone. I knew before I posted it that I would take a few on the chin and I was ready for it. I Wasn't trying to pick a fight, and certaintly don't have any sinister motives. Sometimes you just gotta speak up, even if you'll bleed for it.
True. But there is a time and place for everything. And it doesn't appear this was the time or the place today for you to speak out about a wkm. You have to earn respect here before it is given. Until you have earned that respect, you will have a hard time doing these callouts like you did today. Just some brotherly love to ya.

True. But there is a time and place for everything. And it doesn't appear this was the time or the place today for you to speak out about a wkm. You have to earn respect here before it is given. Until you have earned that respect, you will have a hard time doing these callouts like you did today. Just some brotherly love to ya.
I've been extremely respectful to people on here. Maybe a smart ass at times but respectful. I can only remember one time when I said someone was acting like a little bitch, and they were pretty out of control. I still felt wrong about handling it that way.
And calling out and speaking up are two different thing,maybe?

This place is no barometer for respect.

I've been extremely respectful to people on here. Maybe a smart ass at times but respectful. I can only remember one time when I said someone was acting like a little bitch, and they were pretty out of control. I still felt wrong about handling it that way.

OK then I'll just step aside and let you do your thing. And just so you understand, you did call TEK out and I'm sure he is gonna put you on blast when he see's it. Don't minimize what you did by saying you just spoke up. Good luck brother.

All and all us members stick together. 95% o the time we def respect each other.

OK then I'll just step aside and let you do your thing. And just so you understand, you did call TEK out and I'm sure he is gonna put you on blast when he see's it. Don't minimize what you did by saying you just spoke up. Good luck brother.
I won't back peddle. And putting people on blast is what he does. I'm ready for a constructive convo if he wants to bring it. Anything other than construct, i won't reply.

Here's a barometer for you.
Who stuck up for you when I put you on blast?

Maybe you should step out of the underground every once in awhile, help somebody with their PCT. Give a guy encouragement in their first cycle log. Comment on a guy's after cut pics ;)
This was never about the "help" you give.

do I really have to go back in the past on these posts and show all the out of place, rude comments you've told people? It's gonna take awhile, because let me tell you there's a ton. From looking up the word "hydrocephalus" and using it against them to illustrate a point that they obviously have water in their brain to calling people ugly, or shills when they just post that they like a source? Or even telling people to "watch their back because they ain't seen nothing yet" Too many to mention dude. Even from our conversation to when I asked you to chill out and stop being so disrespectful to people?

Cool, you've been helpful to some people. Don't deny you've been a bully.

Got labs back yesterday. Test level was 1600.
My doctor was like what the hell are you taking we need to scale your test shots back. lol. I've been using the TREN-A, Test-P, Test-E

I have not been using any of my Test C in the last 60 days I get on prescription. I wanted to get a true feeling for the gear from Spetz. These have been my highest level test readings ever!

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FUCKIN THING! I was one of the original people that got burned in the beginning and havent even been given a damn tracking number. I keep hitting him up for a fucking tracking number and dont get SHIT but a " let me check".

First I was told he shipped my shit, this was last week, and that he would send it again. NEVER GOT IT

Now he said he sent it but he's double sending it and if i were to receive TWO orders that I promise to send one back.

IVE ASKED FOR A FUCKING TRACKING NUMBER MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!
Ive fucking had it with this God damn bullshit

Got labs back yesterday. Test level was 1600.
My doctor was like what the hell are you taking we need to scale your test shots back. lol. I've been using the TREN-A, Test-P, Test-E

I have not been using any of my Test C in the last 60 days I get on prescription. I wanted to get a true feeling for the gear from Spetz. These have been my highest level test readings ever!
Ok how much were you taking?

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FUCKIN THING! I was one of the original people that got burned in the beginning and havent even been given a damn tracking number. I keep hitting him up for a fucking tracking number and dont get SHIT but a " let me check".

First I was told he shipped my shit, this was last week, and that he would send it again. NEVER GOT IT

Now he said he sent it but he's double sending it and if i were to receive TWO orders that I promise to send one back.

IVE ASKED FOR A FUCKING TRACKING NUMBER MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!
Ive fucking had it with this God damn bullshit
Oh fuck... Maybe tomorrow? Lol
I was a big advocate for him and got a lot of shit for it but now, Im done dude.
Sorry.

All and all us members stick together. 95% o the time we def respect each other.
I don't know where you got that number from, %95 respect.

This place in not known for respect for ones brothers. It's just not. Esp for new people just trying to learn or ask questions. People are scared to join here because they're made to feel stupid asking questions. Maybe you guys don't see it, or maybe I'm crazy but this place has a negative connotation attached to it, unfortunately.

AlphaCapa said:
I don't know where you got that number from, %95 respect.

This place in not known for respect for ones brothers. It's just not. Esp for new people just trying to learn or ask questions. People are scared to join here because they're made to feel stupid asking questions. Maybe you guys don't see it, or maybe I'm crazy but this place has a negative connotation attached to it, unfortunately.
Would you stop the hemorrhage coming out of your vag!!

Back